Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people in the world know about bitcoin? - page 26. (Read 2194 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
with the popularity possessed by bitcoin as the most horrendous investment that makes bitcoin at the top of the list of the most bustling trade today. so I think based on the popularity possessed by bitcoin for now the percentage of people who know about bitcoin is roughly about 70% from different parts of the world. so there is no doubt that today bitcoin has become a very valuable asset.
So far, the number of people who are aware of bitcoin and crypto currency is not a huge figure as there is only 1% population who is having some idea about crypto coins and that the rest of the world still knows nothing about anything like that. It will take lot of time for this world to get familiar with such sort of concept and that it will not be an easy thing to do. We all need to contribute our part in doing so.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...
I think more than 50% in this world who know bitcoin, but who participated and jumped directly in the world of crypto to get my income I think 35%. because there are still many people from less developed countries still do not know what bitcoin is.
I agree on you.More than half of the country's population have already heard bitcoin but there are only few percentage who have really known bitcoin and all its advantages.And the fact that not all countries are exposed to high technologies will also contribute to non-awareness of bitcoin since bitcoin can be access only through the use of computer and its internet connection.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.
this is economics Section,not Speculation lol..but your good have known a 10% of your countrymen has been into bitcoin..i can give how many in my country because i cant find any sites that has knowledgeable in this area,though for sure we are enough to contributes some flow movements in the market..
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.
No one knows how many people using bitcoin in the world but the good thing that around the world many people have knowledge about cryptocurrencies in that way we have opportunity to share what we know about bitcoin to more people know about bitcoin.
Activity: 255
Merit: 0
in my country approximately 25% because in my country has banned Bitcoin to be used as a tool of transactions, but may be used for investment. so me and other users can still use Bitcoin in my country.
Yes it is very easy to use bitcoin mate, it is not like this in my place no one is banning bitcoin but they are investing in bitcoin more and more, for now I have not seen anyone banning bitcoin, in my country, people are being aware of new technologies they are buying it and investing everything in bitcoin, so 99.9% people are adopting bitcoin and after getting profit they are investing more and more, now several country are being aware of bitcoin, as a lot of countries made bitcoin their legal currency which increased the popularity of bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
well, according to my research there are 28.5 million wallets that has 0.001 btc but the number of bitcoin users is less than 28.5 million. So if there is less than 28.5 million users that means the number of people who knows bitcoin still has a very small percentage maybe 1-2% only. But we can never determin the exact number of people who knows bitcoin because it increases drastically every now and then.
Activity: 149

There are a lot of people who know Bitcoin in the world, there has been  lot Of Talk on a number of social media platforms that enlightened people about BTC, The governments issuing warnings on BTC use has further popularized BTC as most people get curious on what this crypto king is
Activity: 38
Not many people, maybe less than 5 percent, but the number is growing fast.
Activity: 58
I think people knows about it because its already in a news. social media. But not all people interested on the bitcoins. Maybe they don't know how to invest in bitcoins and not all people knows how to use computers. Maybe they don't want to waste money because theu thinking about scammers. We all know that so many scams nowadays.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
I think more than 50% in this world who know bitcoin, but who participated and jumped directly in the world of crypto to get my income I think 35%. because there are still many people from less developed countries still do not know what bitcoin is.
Activity: 119
Yes, surely many people already know about bitcoin. I think things happen because the number of requests is increasing every year. News from newspapers, television, tabloids and websites about bitcoin make it more popular. But only some believe and know how to get it.
Activity: 228
There is no database and how to know how popular bitcoin is. but based on the country and city I live to anticipate. The influence of the media and the internet has widespread bitcoin in the grocery stores, the people I frequent contact know bitcoin. Include positive and negative perceptions.
- I predict that 55% of people around the world know bitcoin.
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
Infact many people in the world are yet to be exposed to the world of crypto  currency. In my own developing country about 5 to 6% of total population knows about bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. More and more people would get to know about cryptocurrency with time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
Its countless..Every countries there are people who are involved in bitcoin. Imagine how mnay countries in the world. Not only thousands but millions maybe billions. Bitcoin is worldwide. People are thirsty of earning big in a short time whoch you can find it by doing bitcoin. This is the maib reason why bitcoin is popular and so many people what to be part of it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think only may be in between one percentage to five percentage of the total world population know  about bitcoin. That's the reason why bitcoin is having potential to grow and day by day the cryptocurrency awareness is growing and believing that there is a big revolution a head with bitcoin investors. The percentage will be more in few years.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
We will never know, because the system institutions like the main stream media have no interest to figure it out or make people aware about crypto currencies with publishing polls in the media.

The total number of users is anyway not so much important. It is unlike like more important that you can use it as a value transfer system for your whole monthly expenses.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
I think almost every kind of people who live in the first world countrys reconized what bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are. They are a lot of news in the mainstream media about it, and everybody who dont lives behind the moon heard about it. The problem is, the most of the people dont really know what it is, and they are not interested about it. So we as investors have to do some missionairy work and tell the people about how it works and why its much better then trusting banks.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
We can see that almost everyone uses digital technology such as computers and smartphones that can access the Internet network making it easier for them to access Bitcoin, but in fact many of them do not know Bitcoin despite being promoted in various online media. That means there are still many people who are not interested in adopting Bitcoin, so I think Bitcoin users today are quite a few of the world's population. But because Bitcoin is a future economic revolution, I am sure if later Bitcoin users will increase.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Well I think over 100% of people intire the world are living in their own lives only 30% knows about bitcoin and try this crypto currencies life.

In my country i think out of 100% only 25%  people are have knowledges about bitcoin. Because  her in our country only those people who invest their money in bitcoin has already know what is bitcoin. But maybe soon the bitcoin will become popular her in our country through the coverages of social media.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
I think it is a low rate because the main reason is that many of the countries are not developed or poor. Many of the country's poor economies are already hungry, so they can not research for such things or earn income with such investments. In the last quarter of 2017, it is probable that the resulting rate of appreciation has increased, but as I said, I think the number of people who have information about this subject is very low.
Pages:
Jump to: