Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people in the world know about bitcoin? - page 27. (Read 2194 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
We cannot count them, but we already know that only Binance has a number of registered accounts which is now more than population of Hong Kong. It is probably one third of people involved. And one tenth of those who has already heard of bitcoins
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.

I really don't know how many people are there in bitcoin world. And I really don't know the counting people who already participated here. Maybe I'm just calculating the people who already joined I think approximately 20% in my own country. Because I know there's a lot of people who really wants to join. From the pretty good services that gives bitcoin to many people.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
now social media dominate the world so naturally when they see ico promotion there they will be curious and learn it then they are interested and start joining
Activity: 252
For me, many people now were aware about bitcoin but limited only those who buy bitcoin. Yes they were now aware, some of them got attracted and invested on it while some of them got awared but not considred it.
Activity: 554
i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.

I think everyone knows bitcoin but even they watch or listening or some ads in the social media and so on it means no one can't really know bitcion so it means they know but they didn't know on how to use it so that some of knows bitcoin was ignoring it because of  so expensive for being a trader.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
not more than 50% of the population in the world who knows about bitcoin and cryptocurrency because the demand is still not scattered and many still do not believe in bitcoin
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
Many people knows bitcoin day by day, but i think in the whole world 30% of population knows what bitcoin, bitcoin will become stronger and popular cryptocurrency in the future when all of people what is bitcoin and how its works in near future.
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
in my country approximately 25% because in my country has banned Bitcoin to be used as a tool of transactions, but may be used for investment. so me and other users can still use Bitcoin in my country.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i love my family
This number can not be statistically available. Currently, some countries accept Bitcoin and some countries do not accept Bitcoin. But in countries that do not accept Bitcoin, many people know and are investing in Bitcoin. But I think 20% of the world is aware of Bitcoin. That is my personal opinion.
yes in addition to your comment in my country philippines day by day a lot of people get interest on bitcoin probably on 100 person 20 of them are trying to know about bitcoin and i believed next year maybe half of my fellow country men will be using bitcoins.
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
This number can not be statistically available. Currently, some countries accept Bitcoin and some countries do not accept Bitcoin. But in countries that do not accept Bitcoin, many people know and are investing in Bitcoin. But I think 20% of the world is aware of Bitcoin. That is my personal opinion.
Activity: 418
now many people know about bitcoin, probably caused by bitcoin prices that rose more than 1000% in the past year, now the price of bitcoin and altcoin down, but I'm sure the price will go up again.
Activity: 34
I think population really know about Bitcoin is around 1 percent in my country. This percentage may surge next time Bitcoin skyrocket.
Activity: 182
I can't guess that how many people in the world know about bitcoin. But I think this is a big number. In my country, there are only about 10% of the population know about bitcoin.

Some people know or heard of Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies for something and knowing what it is.No one can say for sure the numbers is growing every day.
Activity: 224
Not all people in a country had knowledge about bitcoin, and maybe it is one of the main reasons why many people judges bitcoin and see it as a scam.It is because  they doesnt had proper knowledge about it.
Activity: 182
I can't guess that how many people in the world know about bitcoin. But I think this is a big number. In my country, there are only about 10% of the population know about bitcoin.

Some people know or heard of Bitcoin or cryptocurrency for something and knowing what it is.No one can say for sure the numbers is growing everyday.5
Activity: 238
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
I dont really know the exact number on how many people are know about bitcoin but i know that many people now are working in this business or in bitcoin as far as i know maybe only 10 percent in our barangay knows about bitcoin so i dont know the exact amount or percentage in our country.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
We cannot know the exact amount of people that know bitcoin. But still a lot of people are not know about the bitcoin because most of them think bitcoin as a scam I hope that some people are known bitcoin because it can give them an extra income. And I hope they are not afraid to join because it is not scam. Over all theres a few people in all over the world know bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
I'm just curious if how many percentages of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country, I think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.
I think there are still very few people around the World who know about Bitcoin. Especially in my country, really not yet famous name Bitcoin. But I hope the future of Bitcoin will be widely known to people around the World, so the development of Bitcoin will be more rapidly.
Theres a few people know about bitcoin because they dont know or  believe what really the bitcoin is.But I am hoping that,they must spread this.They must make this a way to help to others.And also its way to improve of the people.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I'm just curious if how many percentages of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country, I think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.
I think there are still very few people around the World who know about Bitcoin. Especially in my country, really not yet famous name Bitcoin. But I hope the future of Bitcoin will be widely known to people around the World, so the development of Bitcoin will be more rapidly.
Activity: 63
I think there is no real statistics yet on how many people are into cryptocurrency. Even if we can see bitcoin's market cap at 131,428,402,334$, but there is no exact figure as to how many people are investing on that total amount.
Pages:
Jump to: