Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people in the world know about bitcoin? - page 24. (Read 2194 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 117
i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.
I think that the percentage of the people who are aware to what is bitcoin is very small. If we want the bitcoin to become popular, we should do a way where we can inform other people on how important the bitcoin in our society.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.
Bitcoin is continuously gaining global popularity. There is no certain number to give on how many people in the world know about bitcoin. However, since bitcoin is done mostly on the internet, perhaps, everyone who uses the internet, social media, television and other mass media medium are not new with this technology. But, how many people are engage and doing bitcoin operation in the world? Nobody knows, even survey can not give you a certain answer, but what is sure, is we are continuously growing in number.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
i dont know exactly how many but i think only a small percentage of people know about bitcoin. but as of now, the number of people that engages on bitcoin-related activity and actually gets interested on it increases.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
Almost all people know about bitcoin. even the elementary student know the word bitcoin. problem is they dont know the value and how to earn bitcoin. But in the future they learn a lot about  bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10

I guess there is not much people who uses Bitcoin but others tend not to use it because of fear they will get scammed. I think there is 5_10% of the population around the globe to uses Bitcoin as an evolutionary currency.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

No one can give you exact data about this but let us see some stats:

1) I think that the number of people becoming aware about bitcoins must have went 10 times last year. Bitcoin received a lot of media coverage last year when it crossed huge levels like $10000, $15000 and even touched $20000.

2) In my country less than 1% of the total population is investing in bitcoins but I am sure that more than 20-30% of people here have heard about bitcoins. This is because it was covered in both TV news channels and print media recently.

Better get straight to it! We dont know any numbers yet and we cant tell how many people are enrolled into the bitcoin. Just imagine a single person is creating more than couple of hundred bitcoin addresses thus number of wallets cant really help us. There could be a million people or even billion now after looking the popularity of the same. But we can just be wondering how popular it has become really and its forget about the number of people involved as it will need proper surveying of the whole thing to get stats. People come and go here, with ban in country thousands of crypto user get away from this world, so its hard to tell really.

Yes nobody will give you exact details but i think compared to last year this year bitcoin users are increased and most of the educated in this world know about this bitcoin. Not all people invested but everyone knows this word bitcoin. I think there is no tool to find how many bitcoin users are there in this world.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
thank you all guys its really been educational..
as days go by i think many people now are already knows bitcoin because they already published it in television so i think people around the world now already know bitcoin but it depends on them if they will accept it or they will grab the opportunity that bitcoin can give to them, i dont really know the exact number if how many people now know about bitcoin.
Activity: 261
Merit: 0

For now it is true that those who know bitcoin are very few, but with the passage of time bitcoin is becoming increasingly popular and continues to be popular. I think the future will become more and more familiar with bitcoin and so on everyone will recognize bitcoin.
Activity: 419
The news of bitcoins started to reach far and wide after the ransomeware attack all over the world which shooked the world and the hacker was asking for bitcoins in exchange of the files and datas which was in the computer, then the prices of bitcoins have surpassed the price of the precious metal which made many people to join the bitcoin community with the thought to make profits from investing in the bitcoin and block chain technology.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259

No one can give you exact data about this but let us see some stats:

1) I think that the number of people becoming aware about bitcoins must have went 10 times last year. Bitcoin received a lot of media coverage last year when it crossed huge levels like $10000, $15000 and even touched $20000.

2) In my country less than 1% of the total population is investing in bitcoins but I am sure that more than 20-30% of people here have heard about bitcoins. This is because it was covered in both TV news channels and print media recently.

Better get straight to it! We dont know any numbers yet and we cant tell how many people are enrolled into the bitcoin. Just imagine a single person is creating more than couple of hundred bitcoin addresses thus number of wallets cant really help us. There could be a million people or even billion now after looking the popularity of the same. But we can just be wondering how popular it has become really and its forget about the number of people involved as it will need proper surveying of the whole thing to get stats. People come and go here, with ban in country thousands of crypto user get away from this world, so its hard to tell really.
Activity: 696
I think only 20% of population around the world knows bitcoin even if it is published on tv or social media already, as we know many people are still ignorant with technology  and even if most knows how to utilize gadgets, many still don't encounter bitcoin and many also doesn't care.
Activity: 112
Just know that there is bitcoin think more than half the people, at least they heard about it, just like about the stock exchanges. But they know what it is and what it eats, I doubt that more than 10% of the planet, for many people it is very difficult.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
In my own analysis, twenty percent of people who really knows about bitcoin, but only five percent who were active in accessing bitcoin. Very few personalities who access bitcoin, and those people are living in cities that having strong and full internet connections. Because even some people knows about the business name bitcoin, but they are not interested to access, maybe the reason why some people not interested on bitcoin because of lacking strong informations. Some also doubt about the good contributions, they don't really believe, and some also trying to start access bitcoin but they stopped and feel discourage to continue posting because of the merit system. And my statistic analysis of people who accessed bitcoin are based on my living place only.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Honestly, I did not meet statistics and exact figures on this topic, but in 2017 the number of searches in the Google search engine on the topic bitcoin - increased by 450%, compared with the previous year.

In my country i think 20%to 30% because the other don't know how to operate they need some advice.

No one can say for sure how many people in this world knows in bitcoin, but the number is growing every day. A majority of people in developed countries have heard of Bitcoin for years, but didn’t think anything of it. But now more and more of those same people are paying attention to what it really is. The market and the interest is growing more rapidly. And we are still very much at the beginning stages of this business.
Activity: 249

Well for me only 5% of 100 % is only the people know about bitcoin since it was not yet recognize by different government so there are no  opportunities for the people to learn it and to gain profit from it. So I think if this continually happens bitcoin will stay the same and it will never be known by people especially in the rural areas.
Activity: 114
I can't tell if how many percent of people knowing about bitcoin,just i know is there is some know about bitcoin but they dont know how to access on it.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
who can tell?we dont even know the exact counting of all people of the world so how can we determines the percentage of bitcoin userin the world.and besides does it care for you about how many of us in the world?when you cant even invest in this community.stop this nonsense bro,this isnt helping the market lol
Activity: 210
Honestly, I did not meet statistics and exact figures on this topic, but in 2017 the number of searches in the Google search engine on the topic bitcoin - increased by 450%, compared with the previous year.

In my country i think 20%to 30% because the other don't know how to operate they need some advice.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I think 70% of all people in the world especially adults already know about bitcoin. Many countries in the world have legalized bitcoin, so the popularity of bitcoin use is increasing with the support of the government. And although there are still some countries that still consider illegal botcoin but many people from that country who violate the rules and continue to use bitcoin.
This makes the user of bitcoin continues to increase over time.
Activity: 98
i dont know how many people in the world know about bitcoin but i can said every day the amount of bitcoin use continues to increase and you can read journal how many people use  bitcoin and the percentation in 2018 : https://www.bitcoinmarketjournal.com/how-many-people-use-bitcoin/
Pages:
Jump to: