Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people in the world know about bitcoin? - page 34. (Read 2223 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I think your country is an underdeveloped country. I think Bitcoin everyone around the world knows about it. Although they did not participate in Bitcoin, they have also heard about Bitcoin. Bitcoins are very popular, they are already in circulation in some countries. I think 80% of people around the world know about Bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.
i don't know if how many people in this world know about bitcoin,because some people hate bitcoin because they do not know what is bitcoin all about,mostly in our country is one of the many people know bitcoin,i ask my friends in USA about bitcoin they still don't know bitcoin so how can we count on it.if the others don't know what is bitcoin.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.

most of the people around the world knows bitcoin already. it has already publish on public media like television, social media and other media platform.
I guess not all are interested and most of them don't care about it.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
Pages:
Jump to: