Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people left their full-time employment to go into Bitcoin? - page 13. (Read 10638 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 10
Its hard to leave your full time employment because we cant really tell what will happen to the bitcoin in the future so for now its the best idea to continue your job and besides here in my country i havent heard a person who left his job for bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I will not, and would not quit my regular job for crypto, even though its been extremely profitable the last few weeks. I will perhaps leave my job if I have enough to cash out and have ALOT of BTC/alts to make a living off. But that is not gonna happen for a long time I think Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
Leaving a regular job to go full time on bitcoin is just a stupid idea as you could maintain both these worlds together and make a good living,the risk is really huge as the bitcoin market is just new and anything can happen at a given time and your investments can be doubled or the price could go down as we saw in the past few days,so managing both the worlds is the best thing you can do.
I don’t think that leaving a regular job will be a stupid idea although you are making more money than your regular job. Read four quadrat theory and you will find that the poorest people in the world are employees, in public or private sector. They have a specified time and location for work and also a limited income. Job means that you are using your skills and abilities for other person and he is giving you a little reward.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
I would say in third world country there are tons of people that is leaving their full-time employment to go all in in Bitcoin either it's bounty or campaign programme since this campaign or bounty usually pays more than their full-time employment.
For example, current DeepOnion airdrop (campaign) is paying more each week than third world country job, so I will say some of the participants are already leaving their full-time employment.
Activity: 357
I don't think that many people would have opted bitcoins leaving behind their jobs .
Not everyone can make that huge amount of bitcoins needed to fulfill one's family needs , the the escrows and managers could have most probably left their jobs because they have to give more time to the forum for handling the campaigns.
Well we all know that signature campaigns pay enough but not that much to make them primary source of income .
Plus we don't have guarantee that we will stay in that campaign , suppose you got a fever and couldn't post for a week then you would most probably be kicked from the campaign while in doing jobs we would have job security.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
it depends on what you can do actually although i really think that we shouldn't leave our full time jobs to go full time online--in bitcoin unless you're earning

a lot there. a lot to the point where your income overwhelms your expenses because you will not be receiving a stable income that can be both good and

not depends on situation: you can receive a low income or you can receive a lot. if you guys are planning to to go full time online, you must first establish it

since there is a huge competition here

At first I was worried, but after deciding to full time in bitcoin I started to enjoy it, free market will compete with global competitor but essentially not to compete but together to form price and profit, we need more open mind and full focus. To make the analysis sharper, I'm a real example of having moved the comfort zone from previously working in a real company into an online entrepreneur.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
it depends on what you can do actually although i really think that we shouldn't leave our full time jobs to go full time online--in bitcoin unless you're earning

a lot there. a lot to the point where your income overwhelms your expenses because you will not be receiving a stable income that can be both good and

not depends on situation: you can receive a low income or you can receive a lot. if you guys are planning to to go full time online, you must first establish it

since there is a huge competition here
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
I can't dare to leave my full-time job because i it may be unpleasant for some who is unbacked.
In bitcoin venture,we even need to wait weeks and months to withdraw profits.
My consensus opinion is to keep your full time job and to work with bitcoin as a part time

Ya withdrawing profits would be on a yearly basis or even more, Bitcoin is meant to be a long term investment as it has a deflationary money supply and it's supply is limited to 21 million.
Activity: 408
www.bitpaction.com
I can't dare to leave my full-time job because i it may be unpleasant for some who is unbacked.
In bitcoin venture,we even need to wait weeks and months to withdraw profits.
My consensus opinion is to keep your full time job and to work with bitcoin as a part time
Youre right out regular work is important.we dont know until when bitcoin will boom.for now we earn more but how about in our future .it ok if we make bitcoin as sideline .
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
I got tired of working so many hours for crap pay and so I have it up for trading. I love reading and spending time on the forum learning about different tokens and coins to profit from. It's like a game for me but a game that pays. The decentralized nature of Bitcoin allows us to work Decentralized as well. A huge bonus. The economy and the rest of the world are going through ressession. Bitcoin doesn't know the meaning of the word.
Activity: 406
I dont know how many. but this is an experience I have ever experienced.
I used to work for the company.
but now I focus only on crypto and my side business.
nothing is impossible to get something from crypto, let alone from bitcoin.
this is an experience I experienced.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Leaving a regular job to go full time on bitcoin is just a stupid idea as you could maintain both these worlds together and make a good living,the risk is really huge as the bitcoin market is just new and anything can happen at a given time and your investments can be doubled or the price could go down as we saw in the past few days,so managing both the worlds is the best thing you can do.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
unless you were a wall street trader, or extremely wealthy, this would be a full retard idea. holding bitcoin for the rise is cool and all, but the amount of value needed to maintain an adult life, let alone two with kids, outstripes the growth potential bitcoin has demonstrated so far. you would need to start off with millions of dollars, and not take significant loses to your basis, in order to let bitcoin speculation be your sole source of income. if you mean working with/getting paid in cryptos, thats one thing. but you need real trading skills that just arent present in most professions, if you want to actually survive off of trading crypto. there is a lot of profit potential. but there is just as much potential, if not more, for ruin Wink
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
that is not even a bad idea actually. if someone making more money trading than his regular job and focusing on bitcoin is a viable option. but it takes consideration for the risks it poses by leaving regular job. the safest option of getting paid in BTC for part time and staying in regular job

All jobs also have the risk, we must be able to consider it, now many of people are leaving
the main job is just to get income with Bitcoin. Myself have always spent my time with Bitcoin.

This is true even having our own day stable job do have the risk on losing it too just like on bitcoin too but the advantage on having a day stable job is that we would able to last on our job if we did well on it  but the risk of stopping cant be removed its either the company bankrupted or they cut employees then for sure losing job is always there and also engaging on bitcoin is also having a risk but its our own decision if we do decide to go full time with it or not.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
that is not even a bad idea actually. if someone making more money trading than his regular job and focusing on bitcoin is a viable option. but it takes consideration for the risks it poses by leaving regular job. the safest option of getting paid in BTC for part time and staying in regular job

All jobs also have the risk, we must be able to consider it, now many of people are leaving
the main job is just to get income with Bitcoin. Myself have always spent my time with Bitcoin.
Activity: 308

I was one of the ladies who sought the benefits of bitcoin.
I used to work for a private company. I stopped and focused on my bitcoin engagement. this really makes me like opium. and the benefits of bitcoin investing are really unexpected.
Activity: 560
I was one of those who left a real job. and are involved in the crypto world.
of course it is a careless speculation, but in terms of benefits and breakthrough bitcoin able to change my income and life. certainly not just relying from following a project bounty campaign.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
Its hard to leave full time job. These bitcoins are temporary work it can goes down. But the day job never goes down. But on the other side its not a bad idea. If you're a hard worker then the btc become a job for you. I have seen many people left the day job and now are earning double through bitcoins related jobs.

Many of us here are having a fulltime job and use bitcoin as a sideline job.  I will not leave my job given the fact that my earnings from bitcoin is higher.  Of course it is still the best if we can earn more.  Having a fix or stable income plus a good earn from a sideline job.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs

probably very much. but I do not know how many of them are doing the same thing. it is an option.

I think they have chosen after consideration.
speculation in income for life.
Activity: 582
An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.
I too am very interested in dedicating more of my time to cryptocurrency.

In the future, we will say I wish I bought bitcoin when it was X price. Or I wish I bought X coin when it was at X price etc...  Stop wishing and do it now is what I say.
Pages:
Jump to: