Pages:
Author

Topic: How much do you invest in an ICO? - page 5. (Read 2409 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 07:21:34 AM
Ico investing is a risky one and one needs to do his due diligence before investing into this industry. Many investors invest 1etherum in many projects. Very few invest heavily into one ico
Activity: 452
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 07:17:12 AM
My first investment related to the crypto currency was 3k dollars. If you are ready, you can do without investments, for example, to earn money in the company's bounty and then invest them
Activity: 392
August 09, 2018, 02:08:02 AM
I know that the answer depends on the project, how much you believe in it, and how much you have to spend.

But I am looking for data about an average ICO investor... are people investing tiny amount in as many projects? or more sizeable amounts?

For example, lets take a $40m ICO, what do you think the average investor puts?  $10? $100? $1000? 5,000? more?

Edit: many of the answers were, whether one should invest in an ICO at all. My question was intended to understand more specifically what's the average person place nowadays in an ICO, IF they participate. I am interested in data, about a typical average ICO investment, not whether anyone should or shouldn't invest in an ICO.

Well every person is different but i usually invest 0.1-2 ETHs, depend on the project itself and i usually join a pool to invest on presale. Because it's more worth and you can get a big bonus too. I joined a telegram group about the ico pool, so everytime a good project come they usually make a pledge and we can invest together.
Activity: 44
August 20, 2018, 07:09:39 AM
Market recuperation will require significant investment and you settled on a savvy choice here operation. This is an incredible time to buy Bitcoin and numerous altcoins at low costs, however the issue is that we don't know to what extent we have to hold up until the point that the market recuperates so we can pick up benefit on our ventures. I prescribe contributing just for the long haul right now and disregard the here and now for the time being. In the event that you can HODL your coins and tokens for an extensive stretch of time, do your exploration and select coins with long haul potential like Ethereum, NEO, Ripple and so on 1000$ is by all accounts the ideal add up to hazard right now.
Activity: 41
August 11, 2018, 06:37:57 AM
actually, I think if it's a hazardous advance to contribute a great deal of cash. Since I don't have any params, I attempt to influence a shooting to moment that picking ICO. I put resources into Ethereum yet If the task is great and Investor is enormous I contribute in excess of 1 ETH. In any case, now I don't contribute on the grounds that the market is so awful. All ICO underneath ICO costs.
Activity: 264
TEMCO
August 07, 2018, 11:17:09 AM
Now I stopped investments into ICOs, because current depressive market influence new projects and even strongest out of them die.
Earlier 1-3 ETH per project (1-2 times per month).
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
August 07, 2018, 11:14:05 AM
Actually I invest in an ICO with the amount of sixty thousand around of hundred thousand US dollar
because I think the amount is enough to start an investment with the ICO in this kind of business.
Activity: 177
July 31, 2018, 08:53:34 AM
maybe the first suggestion for you is be careful in ICO if the project is still in feel confused by you, because now many ICO scam.

I followed ICO with 1 EThereum and when the EThereum price was at $ 300, but then Ethereum went straight to $ 800.
Automatic from Ethereum has also been profitable and from ICO also I am pretty profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
July 30, 2018, 12:48:44 PM
I invest with the amount of fifty thousand US dollar up to hundred thousand US dollar because I believe this is a good amount to start an investment in this kind of business and industry.
Activity: 150
July 27, 2018, 05:20:44 PM
I invest about five to ten ETH in a project, and it all depends on how good the project is.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
July 27, 2018, 04:51:41 PM
If project is 100 percent will be successful then i invest as much as i can ,asking my relatives to pass KYC too,if ICO is just promising then invest about 2-3 eth the most
Activity: 392
July 27, 2018, 04:43:04 PM
For me, in each crusade I have assign atleast 100 usd in each of the ico. It is smarter to spread your speculation not simply in a solitary crusade. In any case, you should anchor that the crusade you are joining to is a decent ico, and is a genuine. Numerous ico starting at now is a scammy write ico, so better know about that.
That would be a better value especially if you are just a first timer, I myself was just investing which I can afford too, but also I am investigating too whether that ICO is worth to invest or not. I should know them first before trusting them.
Activity: 33
July 27, 2018, 04:39:37 PM
For me, in each crusade I have assign atleast 100 usd in each of the ico. It is smarter to spread your speculation not simply in a solitary crusade. In any case, you should anchor that the crusade you are joining to is a decent ico, and is a genuine. Numerous ico starting at now is a scammy write ico, so better know about that.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
July 27, 2018, 02:57:36 PM
Well it depends on the kind of project you do and other stuffs.  But I personally do not invest so much in ICOs,  I most often participate in airdrop campaigns, projects and bounty campaigns.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 08:06:50 AM
I invest in ICO 30% of all my finances. I put the rest of the money in bitcoin and keep it in fiat.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 08:00:40 AM
Probably you now know the most important rule of the crypto currency. Therefore, I personally do not invest now, because I have already lost all my money because of my panic. I try to make money for new investments.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 27, 2018, 07:59:21 AM
I know that the answer depends on the project, how much you believe in it, and how much you have to spend.

But I am looking for data about an average ICO investor... are people investing tiny amount in as many projects? or more sizeable amounts?

For example, lets take a $40m ICO, what do you think the average investor puts?  $10? $100? $1000? 5,000? more?

Edit: many of the answers were, whether one should invest in an ICO at all. My question was intended to understand more specifically what's the average person place nowadays in an ICO, IF they participate. I am interested in data, about a typical average ICO investment, not whether anyone should or shouldn't invest in an ICO.
Since investing in ICO's are too risky and I can't afford to lose such big amount of money in just a glimpse so I just participate on signature bounties for a good amount of tokensat the end of the program. I think presale has minimum required investments depending on every projects target. Most of which has minimum limits of like one Ethereum or even .5 Eth. Huge profits could be possible in these kind of investment but for me it is too risky. Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
July 27, 2018, 07:54:30 AM

I try to invest in one project not more than 10% of my money. Recently, few projects that immediately after the release on the exchange can bring profit. Therefore, I try to invest a little, because of the greater risk, it is better to buy it later on the exchange. The average investor seems to be investing $ 3000-5000, but this is my personal opinion.
Activity: 115
July 27, 2018, 07:49:14 AM
First of all, it depends on some basic things. Things like what the project is about, the team behind it, and how well it is doing so far in the market and some other key factors. Now, no matter what my conclusion comes out as based on my considerations, I do not invest what I cannot afford to lose. I try as much as possible to be safe with my decision regarding how much I'm investing.
Activity: 177
July 26, 2018, 08:08:11 AM
I choose to invest more of my money when ICO is held in my country of residence.
so, when there will be problems in ICO we can sue directly to its headquarters in our country.

because I love with the products of the nation itself and prefer to find safe to follow ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: