Pages:
Author

Topic: How much is your altcoin down since January? - page 8. (Read 1445 times)

Activity: 936
Merit: 100
the amount of my altcoin decreased by almost 70% during the month due to the falling price, I can only wait and hold the coin to get the best price, because now the price of the ride has difficulty and takes a long time.
Activity: 179
Merit: 11
I'm sure that every investor has suffered in recent months. But this is not an excuse for selling coins and fixing losses. As for me, we need to wait for growth.
Activity: 378
Currently I still have some coins in altcoin,
but I will maintain until altcoin returns stable,
can at least turn back the capital, because it is calculated from January
until now my altcoin down 50% -75%
although I have to wait, I still believe altcoin will improve.
Activity: 302
Presale is live!
The lower the market cap the harder it falls. Most of my altcoins are down by at least 50% on an average. Although thats a huge loss but I'm a hodler and don't care about the prices much as I believe the in the projects of the coins I invested in.
Activity: 266
Prontapay
Someone are better then others.Mostly im down around 60%.Only making more coins can help ij future now.Some coin made -x2-x3:(
Activity: 321
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
I sold most of them in February, and started buying just the last week. I think most of them, especially the cheap one found the dip and it is acummulating time. I think Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin still risky and may decrease further. But lower market cap coins like appc, bcpt, kmd are in lowest prices right now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network
tough luck mate, I am also the sufferer from self key. got into the ico which got to 7x and now -40% should have dumped.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
Although I don't have a lot of altcoins, the last drops have caused big losses in my portfolio. I decided hold because I believe that soon the market will begin to grow again.
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
I lost Altcoin about 65%, and I can not do anything but be patient. I hope to be back soon as it did at the end of last year and even more, and hopefully it will happen in april later.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
Since January lost 60% eth. The rest of my altcoins are around 80%. It is a very big loss, but I hope that the market will soon turn back and start growing.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
My losses isnt a joke since the bearish market started ,50 to 75% of loss. Im still blaming my self for not selling some of my portfolio when the market is on a bull run.
You need to get a control of yourself and actually you are already doing very well. This is the third month of 2018 and you are still sticking with your coins. This dump is a temporary one and you know the behavior of digital coins too. They increase and decrease from time to time. You need to be a little more patient and if possible try to give yourself a break and then come back with a fresh mind and faith. Try to buy more coins then.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
My losses isnt a joke since the bearish market started ,50 to 75% of loss. Im still blaming my self for not selling some of my portfolio when the market is on a bull run.
Activity: 490
The losses are enormous, before that there was a maximum of 10% and this is acceptable. But what is happening now, even the last hope to return what is invested is beginning to melt away. After all, how much time is needed to get a 40% rise in profits, but that is how much I have already lost.
Activity: 308
All my altcoin went down a lot. Titanium is probably the coin that went down the most in my portfolio. The ico price was at 1$ now it's something like 1$, I feel like it went down as much as bitconnect lol
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
Let's help the new buyers choosing in what to buy. Here're mine two which are down like 90% in ROI:

1. ITC: $9.15 ATH in January and currently $0.92.

2. SelfKey: $0.08 ATH in January and currently $0.01.
Man why do you have to remind me about selfkey. I bought into it and it has been going down ever since .Saying that I believe that the project will definitely come good and has potential
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
Let's help the new buyers choosing in what to buy. Here're mine two which are down like 900%:

1. ITC: $9.15 ATH in January and currently $0.92.

2. SelfKey: $0.08 ATH in January and currently $0.01.

That's unlucky. I have a lot like PRL, DGRN, HPB, HAT, etc... Like almost my entire portfolio, but I'm hoping for a recovering in few months.

Did you meant 90% down Cheesy It's can't be > 100%. 0 value would mean 100%.

I think this is miss counting. I agree that 100% is meaning zero value but i dont heard any coin comes to zero so far.
Losing 90% of our asset is very crying so this bearish hurts many people and i hope bullish come soon.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
"How much is your altcoin down since January?"

I'll make it short: they've gone up! (some down as stratis but on average I win...)
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
i got both omisego and appcoin in my holding since january and both got low now with up to $4 per appcoin during early january to $0.32 now and 20$ omisego to 10$ now
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
I can not believe that some of the portfolio's value fell by 90%. I hope everything will back to norm, becuase it can destroy market
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
In most cases i lost 20-30% on each position. It's very sad. But i believe in rebound. I think in two months the figures will be roughly those that were in december.
Pages:
Jump to: