Pages:
Author

Topic: How much is your altcoin down since January? - page 6. (Read 1445 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
My portfolio periodically increases or decreases. The market is very volatile and I understand the risks. In March, it sank by about 30-40%. I hope that by the end of the year the market will show growth of 70-80%
Activity: 210
The cost of my investment portfolio has decreased by about 40%. But I think that this is quite normal for investments in crypto-currencies. I hope that the market will recover and begin to grow, and the value of my portfolio will increase several times by the end of the year.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
because there is a little good then my portfolio has improved and this shows a positive thing and hopefully the trend will continue to improve so that everyone investing in crypto will generate good profits
Activity: 574
Merit: 252
My portfolio of altcoins became less than 5 times. It's greed, need to get out of the game on time and don't think about what you could earn more.
It all depends on timing, if you were able to sell when there is a imminent market correction then you could make a much bigger profit, to be frank i am not in much of a loss even when the market was going down because all of the coins in my portfolio are purchased by me way back when the price was really low and even if the market goes down, i have made my money multiple times than i invested, so these corrections are not an issue for me as i know it will recover soon.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Hey, most of the altcoins was down since January and for past 4 to 5 days each and every coin is recovering. This is actually a part of volatile market. We can still wait for the good price end of this month and maximum price during July as most experts have predicted. Lets wait and reap our profits during June when all the coins prices reach the moon.

What news are you expecting for the end of the month and why do you think everything will go to the moon in June. I feel it's impossible to predict these kind of things in this market...even the recovery in the recent days came to everyones surprise
People throw this kind of predictions without any kind of backing to that information, it is simply impossible to predict when the price is going to recover unless you have some kind of insider information about what some of the big players will do, this is one of the most important reasons of why holding your coins is the most recommended strategy around the forum.
Activity: 154
Merit: 60
Hey, most of the altcoins was down since January and for past 4 to 5 days each and every coin is recovering. This is actually a part of volatile market. We can still wait for the good price end of this month and maximum price during July as most experts have predicted. Lets wait and reap our profits during June when all the coins prices reach the moon.

What news are you expecting for the end of the month and why do you think everything will go to the moon in June. I feel it's impossible to predict these kind of things in this market...even the recovery in the recent days came to everyones surprise
Activity: 196
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
My portfolio of altcoins became less than 5 times. It's greed, need to get out of the game on time and don't think about what you could earn more.
Activity: 448
2018 first quarter we can see market is down 70 percent most of the coins are at rock bottom prices we can expect pump in the month of June crypto is uncertain at the end of the day no one can predict
Activity: 630
I've got 50%+ loss in my profit since January but I don't mind it at all. My mind was set as a long term holding so I make relax even if the market falls down recently. Most of that profit losses are from my altcoins. market cycle are really like that. Let's just make our mind and profit prepared for what will gonna happened for this year.
Those who holding coins from since last Jan they all are in more than 50% loss, my portfolio is also same but i have confidence that the market will recover at least before we closing 2018. Just one time it pumps means I will sell all my coins waiting for the golden time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
My portfolio dropped %55-60 approximately, but I hope we will earn money back, just hodling at some good project like Neblio and INS, this is chance for increase hodling coins number.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
I've got 50%+ loss in my profit since January but I don't mind it at all. My mind was set as a long term holding so I make relax even if the market falls down recently. Most of that profit losses are from my altcoins. market cycle are really like that. Let's just make our mind and profit prepared for what will gonna happened for this year.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
I have losing capital around 70-80% but it's from airdrop so iam not really worried because already sold my coins 90% at all time high. Right now only hold/looking more cryptocurrency to sell at bullish trend again. hoping at june - august have some movement market
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Most altcoins have lost more than half their value. But do not forget that before this they had a pump and they just went back where we started to grow.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
Things are looking much brighter but it also could be a bull trap, better to stay cauteous
Activity: 280
Today is pleased with the growth of almost all the alts, but still the fall was so strong that it takes more than a month to get it back.
Typically the ones that suffered the most are lowcaps and early stage projects and most likely also price increase if there is a solid foundation.
Activity: 459
My whole portfolio went down 30% or something like that. But I dont worry because I will buy all the dips of my current holdings and I will wait for the next bullrun  Cool
Activity: 686
I've been holding some alts from trading and bounty campaign and it seems that most of them especially from the bounty campaign are down atleast 100% and more, so sad to see those amounts but i'm optimistic that it will be reduced this month Smiley
Man, your altcoins cannot be down 100% because if that were to be true that will mean that your altcoins will have no value that they have crashed completely and now that you are holding useless coins, however it is very likely that your altcoins are losing a great amount of money but if those coins are any good then you need to keep holding but if the coins are not good at all then it could be a good idea to grab any money you can.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
100% of my altcoin assets went down and I really missed the momentum to withdraw, but I tried to stay calm and keep trading from some signals that could still make a profit, even the point where I had to sell altcoin and just focus on some altcoin that can provide a daily profit, I can not divide the time for all the assets that go down because it is very uncomfortable to see.
Pages:
Jump to: