Pages:
Author

Topic: How much is your altcoin down since January? - page 9. (Read 1445 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Well, I voted for -50% and somehow I am in a majority of loosers. That is awful. I can't stand such losses, but on the other hand I realise that this is just a part of the game and we will never rise again without powerful correction
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
In my wallet altcoin also fell by an average of 60-70%, and some by 100%. Everyone is waiting for the growth of bitcoin, which will pull an altcoin .
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
Hard to calculate exact across multiple wallets and accounts but think it is somewhere  in the 60% - 80% range.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
All my alts went down. I no longer compute how much I've lost but since I'm not selling them I'll just wait for a few months for the crypto market to recover. I've seen this happened before so I'm positive all will be well. Patience!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
it is hard times with crypto
Activity: 266
Let's help the new buyers choosing in what to buy. Here're mine two which are down like 90% in ROI:

1. ITC: $9.15 ATH in January and currently $0.92.

2. SelfKey: $0.08 ATH in January and currently $0.01.

My Altcoin douwn is almost 50 to 70 percent down that was start from January 2018 but for today  march 16, 2018 there has a little sign that almost all altcoin had gradually moving up. So attention to all altcoin holder lets monitor everyday guys don't you worry about the past that our different altcoin have almost in zero value but this is it. its time to move on lets prepare on what we have to prepare.
Activity: 160
Merit: 23
Down %20-30 , I hope all market will be rise again
I will not sell anything
I'll wait two or three months Smiley
Activity: 205
I lost more than 50% of my balance, but did not really lose it because until now I still hold all my altcoin and only its exchange rate is reduced, but it does not matter because I can sell it later when the market's passion has improved and back to the starting price as in november or december 2017

This is list my altcoin loss:
+40% Lose on NXT
-25% Lose on DOGE
=10% Lose on RIPLE
-20% Lose on LUMER
50%  Lose on NEM
+20% Lose on ETH
5% Other
Merit: 12
It is almost down to 75% from my initial investments since January and I got no choice right now I'll just keep on holding it until it bounce back even it would take me a year of waiting. Its natural for us to get worried and be sad but let's continue to have faith and hoping we can get over with this current situation.
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
My coins are down by about 70% at the moment and largely because I'm not a day trader so I hodl. I know they'll recover once the market gains more liquidity and there's some stability around king BTC. That being said, I'm kinda happy with the current downtrend as it will naturally weed out the shitcoins that have almost taken over the space. Any coin that does not survive it was not meant to be in the first place. So, better days ahead.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
No one can predict prices for crypto and sorry about your price drop for almost 90%. Think you should have bought the Alta when they were in high price which is a basic mistake, it is always good to buy when price is down. Not to worry now, even Bitcoin price is down now and if Bitcoin rises up all the Alta would follow. There is direct impact of alltcoins from Bitcoin price. Probably you can expect a good price in June or July, just wait patiently and don't get panic.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
The 90% drop is really sad. But like me, ETH and asset investors suffer between 50-60%.
In many countries around the world, there are a lot of businesses that have been hurt by the devaluation of the currencies when they invest in the market; I think since those times there are few people who trust the copper. More money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
Let's help the new buyers choosing in what to buy. Here're mine two which are down like 90% in ROI:

Currently down by 79.74% from the original investment XRP $1.26 in February and ATM $0.701. Hoping to return to ATH as many crypto analysts predicted strong market at 2nd quarter of the year.

There is a lot of guess in the market from Quarter 2, but don't know exactly what is going to happen. Many people are facing the same situation more than 70% of their investment is down, so we have to hold them for some more time until the price of coin increases.
Activity: 68

Currently down by 79.74% from the original investment XRP $1.26 in February and ATM $0.701. Hoping to return to ATH as many crypto analysts predicted strong market at 2nd quarter of the year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I am following the price of ethereum, and its price came from approximately $1400 to $600. But I don't think that this is a big disaster, according to history of ethereum and many other coins. Because I know that, these cryptocurrencies have really volatile prices.
Activity: 140
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
 Cool
sia I bought 470 sat-now 141  Grin
sys I bought 5400-now 4000  Grin
bnt ı bought 58000- now 40000  Grin

can someone pls calculate how many percent is my loss?  Roll Eyes Shocked Shocked
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
I was fully aware to this kind of situation when I enter crypto world. Things should be balance and market prices shouldn't be always at its peak. Just chillin' out because I know that things will be ok in a few more months from now.
Activity: 89
60%!!it's awful situation! I dont know what to do. When will be the growth??
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
Not much just 80% and just lost a house. JK. Its down 80% but I'm a hodler and you don't lose until you sell. So yeah either going to see it crash to 0 or wait for the moon.
Honestly this is nothing more than I experienced last year november to december when all alts goes down and all of my portfolio was on alts. But one thing I do was just to watch the market how it works then didn't panic sell became patient and HODL that's I've take profit when all alts started to recover and almost of them set their new ATH and I know it will happen again.
Pages:
Jump to: