Pages:
Author

Topic: How much is your altcoin down since January? - page 3. (Read 1445 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
2018 is nt colourfull till date looking at the portfolio when we check the market prices are down by more than 70 percent it is panic mode and at the same market is on recovering mode hope for the best
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
I loss 80% altcoins, but it's ok I still hold I believe that the market will recover, hoping the rise of the market will in ber months.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
The coins that I'm holding currently in my portfolio are profits from having sold half of my holdings during the hype in December 2017. I already preserved my capital and still continuing to do cost averaging method in BTC, LTC, and ETH for long term. Most of my profits for daily expenses came from coins with rewards such as POS and master nodes like DIGIWAGE, MAG, and BUZZCOIN.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Unfortunately I am down to half its price on my overall portfolio. But Im still staying positive it’ll increase maybe 20% more by the end of this year. So just keep hodling and never lose hope.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
unfortunately I'm in the red, my finances have fallen in half, but I do not despair, I believe that now is just an unfavorable time and still give x
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Well so far 0 loss for me as I haven't sell anything, loss occurs only when I sell at the lesser price. Patience is key for crypto trading  Wink
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
If calculating the decline in the value of the coins and tokens of course I am very sad, I lost more than $ 20k of some coins and tokens and the biggest is Centra, PRL and STORM. I hope the market soon gets better and I get back my money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
I suffered a loss of about 25% of the trade I did. I suffer a loss from the STQ token I am trading on an indodax exchanger.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
My altcoin is down more than 50% due to fluctuations in the market. Still, I will hold the coin again until the bull market starts increasing the prices. We have no choice but we have to wait until the market starts recovering the prices.
Activity: 196
I lost 2/3 of my assets. Feeling sad. Hope there will be good news in the last few months
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
Onion $20- now $.80
XRP $3.20- now $.53
TRX .20- now $.045

but who's not to say that I haven't traded those coins and still hold roughly the same USD value? C'mon bull run!
Lol that price has gone down very far dude. maybe I would say that doing sell right now is too late and it will only make you lose so big. I agree with you to holding is the right thing. I hope the bull run will happen soon because I also experienced the same thing as you. Be patient this will surely end happily
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Onion $20- now $.80
XRP $3.20- now $.53
TRX .20- now $.045

but who's not to say that I haven't traded those coins and still hold roughly the same USD value? C'mon bull run!
Activity: 146
I lost almost 89% of the price of my altcoins. It is a kind of a big regret why I let the big moment just pass by right in front of me and then letting it into dip moment while I witnessed it.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
I lost 60-70%.
Mostly with Powerledger, we power, peercoin, salt, copytrack and hero. I had winners as well like Zebi, nucleus, etc.
But so much more losers. This is the worst year for me in crypto.
And I don`t see light at the end of the tunnel.

Bummer.
70%? this is a huge loss figure. I think you need to replace the token you are holding. project like copytrack was i not so sure. you must replace with a token that has good prospects
Activity: 196
So far my loss is over $ 4,000. But I decided not to sell them at this price point, I would wait and expect the market to rebound later this year.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Let's help the new buyers choosing in what to buy. Here're mine two which are down like 90% in ROI:

1. ITC: $9.15 ATH in January and currently $0.92.

2. SelfKey: $0.08 ATH in January and currently $0.01.
Almost all Altcoin that I hold the price down. I think all Altcoin and including Bitcoin at the beginning of last year cost all down. But when the price is low I choose to continue to hold it rather than sell it as soon as possible.

Instead of holding it only, why you do not try to buy more when it is down so much? You are holding means that you believe it will get pumped later, so buying it more will give you better profit than just by holding. As you will get profit when it get pumped but it is still under the price when you bought it in the beginning of this year. Of course it is risky to buy more but if you believe it, then it is worth to buy it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
It's been a while since bitcoin still got caught in the middle of the storm and even until now, the cryptomarkets are bleeding as bitcoin's market value fluctuates again. Since then, i lost more than half of my crypto assets' value and all i can do for now is to hold them while keeping my faith on bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
I lost 60-70%.
Mostly with Powerledger, we power, peercoin, salt, copytrack and hero. I had winners as well like Zebi, nucleus, etc.
But so much more losers. This is the worst year for me in crypto.
And I don`t see light at the end of the tunnel.

Bummer.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I did not lose even the coin that I have decrease from january until today because I bought a coin who the price is cheap and most of them bought last 2 years and other is last 1 year ago. But I bought some coin who the price decreased little but it's a support only so if I totall all my profit versus lost the profit is bigger and better than lost . I don't care about the lost I care about profit.
You are lucky to have coins years ago. Personally my paper loss is about to 50% but I still believe that all my coins will bounce back. This is not my real money of course since this is just my profit in signature campaign but I still sad since Its losing the value of my work. Nevertheless, I will continue to hold on my coin no matter what cost.
Do not worry if the coins you are holding are mostly bitcoin, ethereum and similar coins at some point the market is going to recover, I know that it can be difficult to keep holding seeing that your investment seems to go down more and more with each passing day but the day you least expect it things will go back to normal and the price will reach a new all time high.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Basically although many have experienced a decline, nevertheless everything is not over, it can still do daily trading and investment for the long term. We are here just trying to hold and stay optimistic
Pages:
Jump to: