Pages:
Author

Topic: How much is your altcoin down since January? - page 12. (Read 1445 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 3
Bitcoin in this few weeks drop down but still stable value. But I just keep calm, but I sure it will rise and shine again after drop down and is normal for investment. I see if one coins drop down another coins actually same drop also.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
When compared to previous year, Bitcoin almost reduced to 50% and it is affecting all other altcoins. My portfolio reduced to more than 60% because you can see in the majority of the altcoin have decreased their more than 60 to 70% in the market.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
I stayed in Bitcoin and bough me some days ago in ripple.
I'm down now 2.5% from my highest position..
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
I think I heard that many people at least lost %50 quite easily in altcoins. Some altcoins even dropped like %90. I wouldn't be surprised to see many people hating cryptos after that very bad dumping era.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I estimate the portfolio of altcoins in general. The total drawdown is 35%. Part of the alts fell in 2 times, some while in plus.
Activity: 186
Here you need to look above all this. Technology is evolving, more and more people are being pulled into the crypto-market. The losses may be today or tomorrow. But then it will still start to grow.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
My altcoins since january was down for almost 20-40%. My entire portfolio hasnt totally fully recovered because of this down market. However, the market flow is just normal,  it may swing to go up and we could take profit.
and I do not at all manage to keep coins in debt. The fact is that it turns out to sell a little more expensive than it was on the company's ico, But that after selling, the coin still increases several times. I'm not saying that I lost, but I could earn even more.

Does it mean there is a bit of regret in your part that you sold too soon?

I feel the same way back when I sold my ARK tokens right when they were released I though to token will drop because there are tons of people joining the signature campaign and that they will also be dumping. I think the team bought all those cheap tokens that we dump by the hunters.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
My altcoins since january was down for almost 20-40%. My entire portfolio hasnt totally fully recovered because of this down market. However, the market flow is just normal,  it may swing to go up and we could take profit.
and I do not at all manage to keep coins in debt. The fact is that it turns out to sell a little more expensive than it was on the company's ico, But that after selling, the coin still increases several times. I'm not saying that I lost, but I could earn even more.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
ardor went from 11k to 3k satoshi
dgb went from 700satoshi to 300 satoshi

I don't wanna talk about this anymore Smiley started to feel horrible
Activity: 364
Since January my all coins are 80% down! I think this is the nature of crypto market i am also believe market will pump again so waiting for this. 
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
This is a serious topic at this moment particularly now that whole market are all on the downward movement or trends. As at today i have lost about 56 percent of my total capital in all the altcoins that i was holding from January, 2018 till date. It is a pathetic situation that one cannt control but i strongly believe that the market will bounce back very soon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
Since i always buy new token on ico last years i am not going down but my profit start decreasing from januari arround 50% of its value but i feel its still ok anly will hold all my token for 2-3 years or atleast untill theor platform launch. I collected cindicator, genesis vision, dent, crypteium ( this one is in lost 40% ) but its ok since dent up so many and cindicator also multiply my money so much.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
Why are you doing it? Now there is no point in upsetting the strong fall of coins because soon the growth will begin again. In a few months you will be much more pleased to write about the profits. I still believe in crypto spring.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
I think my entire portfolio is down  60-70% from January. Biggest correction that I have seen
myself though the bitcoin correction of 2014-15 was even bigger and longer.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Let's help the new buyers choosing in what to buy. Here're mine two which are down like 90% in ROI:

1. ITC: $9.15 ATH in January and currently $0.92.

2. SelfKey: $0.08 ATH in January and currently $0.01.
This really sucks when someone asks me this. I have nxt which I have not yet sold. $ 2 ATH and now the price is only $ 0.2 is very pathetic.

But, I will not sell it until the price exceeds the first time buy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
My appcoins valued above $4 last january and now its value is $.4  i did not sell it until now. Because i want to hold it for a long time. I truely believed in this coin. I think it will go to the moon next year.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Much of my altcoin have dropped down almost 50%.
My belief is shaking and I think I should change my invest strategy.
Maybe transfer my altcoin into some mainstream coin is necessary and right.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Almost all the coins are falling with more than 50% since January, and amost all the investors regret that they did not sell their coins at that time. Be patient, the market will recover soon.
Activity: 210
Many altcoins are dumped after january. And it is going on february and march. But there are still rising coins. Forexample GVT.
But i am very pessimistic about telcoin. 5000 dollars down to do 1000 dolars. %80. I am waiting hopefully. I can not do anything without waiting.
Pages:
Jump to: