Pages:
Author

Topic: How much is your altcoin down since January? - page 13. (Read 1445 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
My portfolio has lost about 40 percent since the beginning of the year. Was I ready for this scenario, no. I'm sad. But I'm sure that the market will go up soon.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
Most of the alts are like 70-90% down from the previous all time high, cob tokens were trading at $1.6 each now around 0.16 each, powr was also at nearly $2 and now .38 so really a bad run by market and we can do nothing but hold and wait now.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Well i lost a lot like most of crypto community. My  alt coin portfolio is down by %60 compared to start of January. It’s a test of patience and nerves but if we want to get out of this with the least damage we should avoid panic and stay calm. I hope will be in a much better condition in the upcoming weeks.
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings
Overall, I am down 30-40% and I just don't want to go and look at how much money I lost if being honest. Main reasons for the casual mindset is because

a) I can't control the markets so no point shitting my bed
b) Have mainly strong holdings and am confident will get it back
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I sold all my altcoins when they was high around early-mid january, saw people was buying like there was no tommorow so I decided to sell them back to Bitcoin. Though I'm about 41.25% down from my ATH in USD because of Bitcoin's fall.
Activity: 322
Merit: 114
I'm down probably an average of about 70% on my coins since January, some are as high as 90%. It's been a really tough period but now it's at the point that it makes no sense to sell, it's just time to hold tight and wait for the market to come back around.

It's an important lesson for me to try and sell the high and buy the low next time.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Down like %30-40 :/ on most. I am just holding my coins now. I can not sell them with these low prices, I hope all market will be rise again and I can get profit from them. Actually I am holding most of them for long term so all of them will be fine after this drop.
Activity: 280
Have fallen from 10-40%. I plan to buy the same coins and average over the next 2-3 days. I am sure in their growth, so I consider this a good tactic.
Activity: 83
Am i a millionaire yet?
Let's help the new buyers choosing in what to buy. Here're mine two which are down like 90% in ROI:

1. ITC: $9.15 ATH in January and currently $0.92.

2. SelfKey: $0.08 ATH in January and currently $0.01.

Ouch!

Suffering as well, i think around 20% all in all. But this is in bitcoin value. Of course when bitcoin goes up, my losses will not be so much.

I bought XRP at its hightest peak of $3.20 ish, and now hovering just above $1. That one hurts!

My plan is to sell near the end of this year, so i don't mind too much that it is currently low.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
My little investment now down about 80%. I think the market will recover this month and a few days ago showed an increase. But now the market is down again. Of course I'm sad, I bought when December 2017 and January 2018 when the price was very high but now  Cry. I'm just holding it now
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
Let's help the new buyers choosing in what to buy. Here're mine two which are down like 90% in ROI:

Those two look like they've bit hit really hard. Unlucky.
What often happens when markets turn green is those coins that fell the hardest also rise the quickest - certainly not in every case, but it can be a useful guide to what to buy.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
Okay I made a lot of mistakes on December and I think I lost a lot of money, I bought NXT, XRP, waves, LTC, eth when it's high, I thought that the trend still can continue, and until now none of them give me profit yet, and all of money is stuck in alt coins and the market seems really bad, so need to wait for a longer time to profit
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
down like 40% on most
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
This sitation on the market is not joyful. Too many useless tokens occupied big part of the cryyptomarket, all this garbage should be removed somehow. I don't care , blockchain technology is getting more and more popular, so this is a matter of time when the market recovers, but i'm sure all these shitcoins won't survive.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Let's help the new buyers choosing in what to buy. Here're mine two which are down like 900%:

That's unlucky. I have a lot like PRL, DGRN, HPB, HAT, etc... Like almost my entire portfolio, but I'm hoping for a recovering in few months.

Did you meant 90% down Cheesy It's can't be > 100%. 0 value would mean 100%.

Well by 900% down, I meant 100% down makes the value half, 200% makes it further half and etc. However, now I've corrected it to 90% down on ROI (return-on-investment), so that should clarify things more. Tongue
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
Let's help the new buyers choosing in what to buy. Here're mine two which are down like 900%:

That is really an unfortunate decision as your money has only been made as a food for the whales. In my case I have lost a little from ethereum and have dumped all other holdings I had before the bearish trend of altcoins started. If this is for new buyers choosing what to buy, then invest on any top coin that have been down for a while, they would be profitable once bullish trend comes back IMO as they might also go up in price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

I guess we may all have to wait again for maybe 6 months to a year before the price goes up again. I have set my mind already that I wouldn't be spending alot from now on because of what had happen. I have to work hard selling the products we have at store to gain for my daily needs. These consecutive dumps are making a hell of burdens in my part.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
Ethereum falled down and now its price is really low. But until end of 2018 price will growth minimum to 2000 dollars. So for me it is one of the best altcoin which you can buy now
Activity: 981
Merit: 503

That's unlucky. I have a lot like PRL, DGRN, HPB, HAT, etc... Like almost my entire portfolio, but I'm hoping for a recovering in few months.

Did you meant 90% down Cheesy It's can't be > 100%. 0 value would mean 100%.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Wow, looking at all the replies this thread has obtained, it seems like my alts have performed the worst in all, with ROI of like -92%. Roll Eyes

I honestly don't mind the dropping of value in fiat, but I do mind if my alts lose value in satoshis. My main aim is to save satoshis and not the fiat.
Pages:
Jump to: