Pages:
Author

Topic: how much you can profit from altcoins - page 12. (Read 25424 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 11
January 02, 2019, 08:35:12 AM
Well, I may not have gotten much so far, but am highly convinced that the future is bright and great with the set of altcoins,  that I possess.. Thou,  their prices may not be too good now, the future holds great tidings for us.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
January 02, 2019, 08:31:18 AM
I did not calculate my profit on the altcoin in detail, but I think there is at least $4,000, which is the wealth I have accumulated from trading and bounty activities.
You can profit from various ways and one of them is Bounty, you can produce results without capital.

Altcoin is very profitable if you can manage your strategy well and run it well. and how much profit you earn may not count and is quite a lot for me or someone who is grateful for the inclusion.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 02, 2019, 06:58:27 AM
I did not calculate my profit on the altcoin in detail, but I think there is at least $4,000, which is the wealth I have accumulated from trading and bounty activities.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
January 02, 2019, 06:51:16 AM
I haven't even heard of most coins on the coinmarketcap list. This suggests that with such trading volumes and liquidity-the growth of many of them is associated with some kind of pumping and manipulation and has a short-term effect,but there are exceptions...
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
January 02, 2019, 04:05:47 AM
Everything is possible in this market. You can be rich in 2 days or you can lost everything in hours.. When you check the coinmarketcaps trending box (https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/) you can see the gainers and looser list daily. I always check it and i always see that there would be coins whick has raised more than %100 everyday. I have seen %4500 gained coin.. Also i have seen may of them crush like %100 down.. This is the attractive part of cryptocurrency market! You are having dream and feeding your hope in here..
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
January 02, 2019, 03:47:35 AM
In cryptocurrency you need to invest the funds that you will be ready to lose in case of force majeure.
Activity: 406
January 02, 2019, 03:39:15 AM
Actually you can't really tell exactly how much you can earn because it varies depending on what altcoins you are dealing with. Its matter of choosing the right altcoin and the timing. Even if you choose the right altcoin but the market performs very poor like today, you'll still not going to earn more. Personally my biggest earnings when it comes to altcoin is 1000$ and it happens in 2017.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
January 02, 2019, 01:42:45 AM
It depends on how much money you invest. The bigger the money you invest, the bigger profit you received and vica versa. I myself managed to turned my hundred dollar into thousand by investing in altcoins back in 2017 but i experienced loss in 2018.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
January 02, 2019, 01:21:02 AM
I invested several hundred dollars in the ETA token in early November, now my investment is more than two and a half thousand dollars. Soon, the Etheera project will have a new listing (in about a week and a half) and I think that by that time the price may rise again several times.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
January 02, 2019, 12:30:00 AM
Just like .4 bitcoin profit came from all my altcoins profit for me i choose the undervalued coin that have future or newly develop altcoins and wait for the right time to sell it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
January 02, 2019, 12:07:02 AM
altcoin give great results because many altcoins have the chance for extraordinary results. It's just that maybe many people wrongly choose altcoin so as not to get coins and didn't get the results as desired. altcoin on top position on coinmarketcap is a good choice of altcoin.
Activity: 406
keyTango
January 01, 2019, 11:36:33 PM
Probably everyone has a positive experience from the investments that he made earlier. I also have a good experience, and it is associated with the Etheera project, this is a project that I first invested about a month and a half or two months ago and which has since increased my money many times. During this time, I happened to make sure that I did the right thing when I invested in it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
January 01, 2019, 10:20:40 PM
What you get in terms of profit in your altcoin trading and investment will be proportional to your knowledge snd expetience in cryptocurrency and your risk apetite! The opportunities are there in cryptocurrency, turning thesr opportunities to tangible profit is what is lacking with some investors.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
January 01, 2019, 09:27:27 PM
Around $500 - $1,000 I've earned with Ethereum.

And I want to get more of it and earn that much through altcoins to expand my cryptofolio.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
January 01, 2019, 08:58:33 PM
The desire of people to invest in altcoins is the natural desire of any person who is interested in getting a chance of maximum profit on the cryptocurrency market, the most surprising thing is that the most little-known currencies bring maximum profit. For me, an example of such an investment was an investment in the Etheera project.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
January 01, 2019, 07:43:21 PM
Everyone chooses altcoins because they can bring huge profits. Bitcoin is now considered a more reliable investment, long-term. And altcoins in a short time can bring more profit. Therefore, many people invest in them.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
January 01, 2019, 06:36:20 PM
It depends on the project. You can make big gains (if you hold maybe even 100x, in the past it was possible, right now I don't know) or to lose everything. Choose carefully.

And choose the time of investment also carefully. Early 2017 was that time when many coins could be bought very cheap and sold further in Dec'2017 - Jan'2018 even more than 100 times expensive
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
January 01, 2019, 06:13:12 PM
It depends on the project. You can make big gains (if you hold maybe even 100x, in the past it was possible, right now I don't know) or to lose everything. Choose carefully.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
January 01, 2019, 06:04:14 PM
I believe that we cannot measure the possible profit that we can get in the altcoins or investing into it. Because I believe that everything spend in our patience and decision on making rise profit. It is really unpredictable becaus spruce of the crypto coin is unstable the profit that we can possibly earn on this is not the same so I think we cannot measure on how much we can earn on investing into altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
January 01, 2019, 05:39:18 PM
I don't think there is a fixed amount on this as it depends solely on the investor, investment amount as well as expertise. You could be lucky to purchase a really good altcoin and it could suddenly spike in price running to several thousands of percentage increase meaning massive increment in your returns on investment. If you hold a sizeable amount of such tokens then it becomes a huge win for you.
Pages:
Jump to: