Pages:
Author

Topic: how much you can profit from altcoins - page 34. (Read 25424 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 31, 2018, 04:58:45 AM
You can earn a lot of you are able to sell around the tops. But the tops come in few and far between. They only last for a short time.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 04:57:51 AM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?

I think mate, everybody wants to invest altcoins because it is accessible  and you can earn a lot. Most of the altcoins are trading at very low prices compared to bitcoin, that means there is a huge potential for growth if you invest your money in it. For example, there are lot of altcoins which is trading near to 1$. If you invest in one of them, and in future if that technology succeed, there is a good chance that, the price could reach 100$ multiplying your investment 100 times.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 04:40:06 AM
It is impossible to give an unambiguous answer to this question. Unfortunately, the crypto currency market does not have stability. But it is thanks to a sharp rise in the prices of crypto currency that you can earn a lot. And it is important to understand that without knowledge in this industry there is a risk of losing your investments.
Activity: 224
July 31, 2018, 04:33:20 AM
I think the market is cruel. Most people should be losing money.
Because of zero-sum games, most people can't make a profit, only a few people can make a profit.
Activity: 462
July 31, 2018, 04:11:08 AM
So far i dont get any profit from altcoin because all altcoin going down hard, currently i been loss more than 50% but iam still believe will be other times for me to make profit. Cryptocurrency market soon will change to bull run and my loss will recover and also i will make good profit. I believe this because crypto market still young and will growing in the long run.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 04:01:05 AM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?
all definitely have their own goals when wanting to invest in altcoin. I invested in altcoin because I believe altcoin has a good future. I never count how much I get altcoin over the years. but I know it's better than the earnings I get when I work offline.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
July 31, 2018, 02:50:09 AM
not too much but if for life and savings already would be sure. remember not too long ago joined the crypto certainly makes the results obtained are also not too big. plus again until the middle of this year, the price of crypto continues tends to fall.

Sadly of course, when the market drop actually makes a lot of people panic and choose cut loss, I'm sure that the market can recovery so the important thing is to wait and be patient than to lose because the price drop.
Activity: 100
July 31, 2018, 02:50:05 AM
the profit you get from altcoin depends on the amount you invest into and the altcoin price when you decide to sell over the coins is the best, especially if you choose altcoin that has a great community and popular altcoin, see it now being, me and I also feel Is it possible if we keep altcoin in a few months will make a profit.
Activity: 8
July 31, 2018, 02:49:58 AM
I think nowadays we can not earn so many profits from Altcoin just because Bitcoin is going down day by day and other cryptocurrencies like Litecoin and Ethereum are also down so I don`t think we can get profit from altcoin. But yeah, we can mine our altcoin and earn profit from that. For more information please visit this link.: Altcoin
Activity: 257
July 31, 2018, 02:49:45 AM
Its depends of how much will gain here in altcoins but if you want to invesnt try ico much better than investing in altscoins
Activity: 72
July 31, 2018, 02:47:17 AM
1000s of % is possible, lots of people have also lost a lot of money. You should just do your own research and not worry about others results.
Activity: 41
July 31, 2018, 02:45:49 AM
The numbers are absolutely different. Once in a while that is a major favorable position, and now and again too. The greatest preferred standpoint I can get up to a huge number of dollars in the traverse of a large portion of multi year. In any case, never too can just many dollars as it were.
Activity: 280
July 29, 2018, 10:52:09 AM

Quite recently I managed to earn 7 Ethereum on one altcoin, and I bought it a couple of months ago during ICO and spent then only 1.5 Ethereum.
Activity: 163
July 29, 2018, 07:50:17 AM
I earned about $ 1000 for half a year and I'm very happy because I did not expect such profits I like it!
Activity: 233
July 29, 2018, 07:39:12 AM
One can earn a lot from altcoins but with great experience.
Activity: 92
July 29, 2018, 07:36:38 AM
Positively, everybody will have distinctive outcomes. On the off chance that it is long in this field and has a colossal measure of venture is absolutely the outcomes are additionally considerably higher. indeed, even in the determination altcoin to be put is likewise a critical factor in deciding the result. In any case, if speaking by and large about altcoin comes about for venture will be extremely encouraging. altcoin keeps on developing and advance the better. This will make the value keeps on rising and will positively bring awesome outcomes.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 07:15:14 AM
Most of the project is produces own altcoin, each altcoin made is always a risk it depends on market condition. And about earning still it depends how successful there ico's sale and thats the equavalent to get either profitable or not.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
July 27, 2018, 07:02:57 AM
Possible profit from altcoin can't be measured, coz nobody can predict the price. I am pretty sure that with smart investment altcoins may make many of us very rich people.
Activity: 43
July 27, 2018, 04:38:32 AM
How much cash or benefit I procure from altcoin relies upon the present market circumstance and condition. I have not increased much benefit, in light of the fact that the cost of altcoin is down. Be that as it may, I simply get a minimal expenditure or benefit from altcoin, at any rate it can meet the day by day needs and to purchase a cruiser.
Activity: 46
July 27, 2018, 04:30:28 AM
How much cash or benefit I gain from altcoin relies upon the present market circumstance and condition. I have not increased much benefit, in light of the fact that the cost of altcoin is down. In any case, I simply get a minimal expenditure or benefit from altcoin, at any rate it can meet the day by day needs and to purchase a bike.
Pages:
Jump to: