Pages:
Author

Topic: how much you can profit from altcoins - page 35. (Read 25424 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
July 26, 2018, 11:10:28 PM
Uncertain, depending on market conditions. For me investing in the world of cryptocurrency is about consistency and patience, as well as setting the right strategy. Do not be greedy, always grateful, everything needs a process.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 11:04:54 PM
i don't get any proftis from altcoins i am waiting for market growing up but still its seem take time to market grow up i think this year end i will receive good profits
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 11:02:17 PM
not too much but if for life and savings already would be sure. remember not too long ago joined the crypto certainly makes the results obtained are also not too big. plus again until the middle of this year, the price of crypto continues tends to fall.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
July 26, 2018, 10:54:23 PM
it is possible to profit each person must be different from one another when investing in alt coin.
which is clear with the existence of alt coin allows us to invest in various kinds of alt coin that is in crypto.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 10:44:28 PM
Trading is not easy as long as we do not understand well with a good strategy, still need to learn and understand good graphics. Our initial search for profit must be able to find a gap and pick a potential coin.
Activity: 315
Merit: 17
July 26, 2018, 10:44:06 PM
hmmm ... a lot of what I got from Altcoin, even made my life better if in money I've gotten from Altcoin about $ 11,000 since first looking for money from Altcoin that's pretty much in my opinion
Activity: 72
July 26, 2018, 10:35:13 PM
If you get a 100x profit in 2-5 years its basically gambling. No one knows for sure if any coins would return 100x or even 2x. You are basically looking at risk, with 100x return we are talking high risk. If you want a return of maybe 2x or 4x you might consider bitcoin which is generally considered less risky.

As with any crypto investment, you could lose it all and remember to never invest more than what you can lose
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 10:33:58 PM
Many times and it depends on the longer you hold. Many people have gained 100 times from their original investment. Just do your own research.

that lucky person, who get 100 time from their investment.maybe they've learn and observe about cryptocurrency market before.so could know which coins that give huger profit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
July 26, 2018, 10:32:54 PM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?

People's interest in investing in altcoins can be explained by the fact that most altcoins are of low value, suited to all the investment needs of those who do not have much money and want to invest in the short-term. Often, investors are more interested in investing in ICOs because of the high profit it makes. If the potential ICOs are the x10, the x20 regarding exchange rates is a possibility.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 10:26:04 PM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?
much can be earned from the average altcoin everyone can be successful in the world of crypto and so now many people are investing in Altcoin because now altcoin has decreased and with the decline many people who invest and can benefit
I can get considerable profit through Altcoin. Altcoin's growing ability is very capable to generate substantial profits in the future. by running it through investment is indeed very capable to produce a gradual profit through investment.
Activity: 98
July 26, 2018, 10:17:26 PM
Many times and it depends on the longer you hold. Many people have gained 100 times from their original investment. Just do your own research.
Activity: 630
July 24, 2018, 07:46:16 AM
The most important thing here is that Altcoin is a good way to make money and increase your portfolio.  I for one will not like to put my earnings on a public thread but I can confidently say I have made impressive gain investing in Altcoin.
Activity: 518
July 24, 2018, 07:43:33 AM
I have not made any money from altcoins because I just started investing in them. All of the money I have made from investing in cryptos has been from the investment that I made from bitcoin. I really am hopeful about the investments that I put in the altcoins though, I know it may take time but I will end up making money from them too. Hopefully more than twice my initial investments
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
July 24, 2018, 02:55:23 AM
You can make as much as you want provided you know your way around the market and you keep utilizing it well. The only thing that limits us most times from making as much profits as possible is the fact that we don't understand the market and its psychology.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 24, 2018, 02:20:30 AM
Buying altcoin is far more better than buying  bitcoin when it comes in longterm profit because altcoin value increases in satoshi value at the same time if the value of bitcoin rises you will probably earn more than holding bitcoin. If you hold bitcoin the satoshi that you have will be the same until end and you will earn only in bitcoin if the USD value increases.
Activity: 252
July 24, 2018, 02:12:31 AM

The amount you can get from altcoin can be many folds of what you invest in it. As i am mostly a bounty hunter and only invest once in a while i have however i have make quite an amount from them, but altcoins carry higher risk.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
July 24, 2018, 02:10:19 AM
there really isn't any kind of limit to how much you can profit from investing in altcoins. it can be from losing 100% of your investment and going down to 0 up to millions of dollars!

it depends on a bunch of things. starting with your experience in trading and in knowing how altcoin market works conversely the pump and dumps. if you have no experience and want to randomly buy based on what others tell you and what they hype up then you will end up losing a lot of money.
then it also depends on how much you are willing to invest and take risks. obviously you can't become a millionaire investing $1 but you will be taking a much bigger risk investing a higher amount.
Yeah, a lot of factor matters and most of it depend on one's trading knowledge. One can make based on one's strategy or as much as one wants to, but it all depends on when the market simply looks like the possibility of a trend wants to change. However, in cases of bull run for altcoins, it can be very huge and can even start from as much as x10 and above for some alts. However, some still always get greedy and lose out anyway which is why greed is also an important thing in how much one makes or not.
for the benefit I get quite a lot through Altcoin. with the ability development Altcoin I try to trade with Altcoin I have and generate substantial profits. so it is great for the future to continue to support and run trading against Altcoin in the future and make it a major advantage.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
July 24, 2018, 02:08:58 AM
Nowadays altcoins are very volatile and the profit from investing in them can be huge. This could happen on a healthy market. But these days it can be dangerous as they also can easily fall down a lot
Activity: 196
July 24, 2018, 02:08:11 AM
it's hard to say , depends on how much you are willing to invest . on altonah you can make good money
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 24, 2018, 02:07:49 AM
big enough results I get by following all the rules and projects that are in this forum..after that all my results for long-term investment although alt development slightly decreased,can not tell me how many results I get.!
basically my economy has begun to change and can give material happiness to my little family..
Pages:
Jump to: