Pages:
Author

Topic: how much you can profit from altcoins - page 39. (Read 25424 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 08:04:30 AM
personally, I earned x 2 times more than invested in a short period of time
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 17, 2018, 07:47:55 AM
It actually depends on the whole project of Alternate Coin you are campaigning for. We know that there are a lot of ICO's being launched and all of them are offering big rewards and big payouts but we are not really sure if their value in the end of this campaign will either increase or decrease. You need to take a look on whatever you are campaigning for and not just look for reviews that actually says that its good. You need to be interested to make money. But some Signature campaign at least gives $50 at the very least.
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 06:43:27 AM
in my experience you can get zero profit even lost em all or you can gain profit up to 3000% from your starting money, like there no sure thing in trading but you can avoid big lost if you just go with the flow and play safe, you also need to pay attention about trend.
How long you can get 3000% mate? I am sure its not for one day since its very less possible to get their revenue in short time. We dont need such profit, we need more like normal profit maybe 5% everyday for daily trade. For holder long term is around 50%. 50% actually my highest profit ever.
Activity: 50
July 17, 2018, 06:33:50 AM
I love altcoins because they are much more accessible than bitcoin and they can earn much faster
Activity: 80
July 17, 2018, 05:37:50 AM
as far as I can tell you can get zero benefit even lost em all or you can pick up benefit up to 3000% from your beginning cash, as there no beyond any doubt thing in exchanging however you can maintain a strategic distance from enormous lost on the off chance that you simply accept circumstances for what they are and play safe, you additionally need to focus about pattern.
Activity: 103
July 17, 2018, 02:21:38 AM
I invested in Ico projects and many of them gave me x5 more than the price of ico
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 17, 2018, 02:11:22 AM
I just do daily trading. Looking for promising coins, recently released to the market and waiting for them to take off
Activity: 88
July 17, 2018, 02:09:03 AM
I have been involved in cryptocurrency for a long time, and I was actively involved in the madness of the cryptocurrency in 2017. I got a very lucrative profit, which is about two million dollars, and my principal is only $10,000. This makes a huge change in my life, although 2018 is not as crazy as before, but I am still actively involved.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
July 17, 2018, 02:07:04 AM
Altcoin profit is traditionally higher than bitcoin provided that you are in such altcoin when it rise. You can make profit that may be impossible to make in other business and investment endavour with altcoin

Yeah, that is correct much profit will it gets, if you have in altcoins because you can earned almost 10% of your investment once you are participated on a bull run which price are already low compared to bitcoin having suitable only for long term investment. This what makes altcoins are very valuable in times of pumping market.
Activity: 120
July 17, 2018, 02:04:04 AM
The risk of investing in altcoin is very large, but it can also bring you huge profits if you find a good project. I think the first thing you need to do is not to think about how much money you can make, but to weigh the pros and cons and consider whether you can afford such a big risk.
Activity: 238
July 17, 2018, 01:58:34 AM
As a result, I got that I even lost a little money to trade altcoins. What that gave a profit, which on the contrary fell in price so much that overlapped all the profit from successful transactions. My most profitable purchase is EOS.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
July 17, 2018, 01:54:16 AM
Altcoin profit is traditionally higher than bitcoin provided that you are in such altcoin when it rise. You can make profit that may be impossible to make in other business and investment endavour with altcoin
Activity: 100
July 17, 2018, 01:49:45 AM
now is not a good time to make a profit . But in a growing market you can earn several times more than invested
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
July 17, 2018, 01:25:07 AM
There is no limit to how much profit you can make in Altcoin investing.  The only limit you have is your imagination,  your resourcefulness and your patience.  If all of these important factors of cryptocurrency trading and investment is in place. You will make a fortune with Altcoin.
Activity: 26
July 17, 2018, 01:22:30 AM
It relies upon the cash that i have chance. I can acquire a lot on the off chance that I need to however I don't need any pressure whatsoever looking on graph regular. Be that as it may, in case you're resolved to get benefit ordinary then you should think about the 2 segments of exchanging. The essentials and specialized examination.
Activity: 42
July 17, 2018, 01:22:25 AM
I haven't gotten much YET. But there are some coins that have given insane profits. All you have to do is look at all the top 100 coins in coinmarket cap and exclude Bitcoin. Obviously.
Activity: 98
July 17, 2018, 01:20:56 AM
Depends on case to case ) I can get a profit of 200% . sometimes I lose ...
Activity: 133
July 17, 2018, 12:11:52 AM
I accept everyone have an alternate answer from your inquiries and your inquiries is a protection as well as I would like to think, possibly a few people will reply, yet there is a ton people won't answer it since its depends how much capital did you use to put resources into crypto my companion Wink.
Activity: 123
July 17, 2018, 12:00:58 AM
if I think the amount of profit we get depends on what we join in our investment, because most of the time just to buy and sell strategy when it comes to altcoins, it's all because we will benefit from holding it for the average time because the price do not stay too long for a higher value.
Activity: 184
July 16, 2018, 11:43:04 PM
It relies upon the cash that i've chance. I can acquire alot in the event that I need to however I don't need any pressure whatsoever looking on outline regular. Be that as it may, in case you're resolved to get benefit ordinary then you should contemplate the 2 segments of exchanging. The essentials and specialized examination.
Pages:
Jump to: