Pages:
Author

Topic: how much you can profit from altcoins - page 40. (Read 25424 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 11:34:33 PM
you can make good money , for example on investing in ico, you can earn more than you invested in x2 x3
Activity: 18
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 11:30:59 PM
Altcoins are more volatile than bitcoin,but in general altcoins are just depending to bitcoin's movements thats why we need to give bitcoin more percentage of our portfolios alts can give us x1000% or more that bitcoin cant, which is why it is like you are risking too much in altcoins because the more you risk the bigger the rewards.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 11:22:04 PM
I want to make a lot of money quickly, I will invest in the altcoin,
The money I have earned from the altcoin so far is huge. This money allows me to realize the freedom of wealth, but you must know that not all altcoins can make you earn money. Be sure to calmly choose some quality. Altcoin
Activity: 150
July 16, 2018, 11:20:59 PM
How much do I profit from altcoins in my opinion, if until now I still survive in the world of cryto means the profit that I get today many and can not be counted.
Activity: 196
July 16, 2018, 11:20:25 PM
Of course a lot. To this day I get many advantages of crypto. Especially from the results altcoin. This Altcoin I got from the bounty as well as from the results of trading. Then, when sold in the market, it can bring in profits is indeed sometimes in unexpected numbers.
Activity: 154
July 16, 2018, 11:13:01 PM
there is no exact amount ... as can be called how much you can earn ) as you're lucky, it depends on many factors
July 16, 2018, 11:09:37 PM
If you have enough money, then I think you should invest in altcoins, which are backed by an experienced and hardworking team, because it really can bring more profit in the future.I personally invested in two altcoins and one of them gave x5 and the other x7. And I  them  hold still.
I got a lot of altcoin before the price of altcoin down like now, therefore, many people are investing in Altcoin that promise because Altcoin is experiencing a decline so from that I invest in the promising Altcoin, but even with Altcoin which we are currently can still benefit
Activity: 240
July 16, 2018, 11:04:34 PM
with Luck. Hard work. Persistent watching of the forums and the charts. Hit ANS from $4 to $50, OMG from $2 to $10, LINK from $.13 to .39, MOD from $.84 to 2.40, I'm sure there is more in between I can't think of but this were the big runs
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
July 16, 2018, 11:02:46 PM
I can not say exactly how much my profit from altcoin. I myself rarely see the market to trade. more watching the bounty running and without the risk I run it.
July 16, 2018, 11:01:44 PM
I do not think that someone will be able to answer this question, no one knows how much you can earn on altcoins
Activity: 980
July 16, 2018, 10:51:55 PM
The gain that bitcoin investment brings to is more or less certain. Investments in altcoins are associated with huge risks. Therefore, it is a kind of a lottery. The price for one day may rise by 300%  (or may drop).
Activity: 308
July 14, 2018, 05:46:29 AM
All altcoins can make a big profit, but at the same time they can equate your portfolio to zero.
Activity: 70
Blockchain with a Purpose
July 12, 2018, 04:55:36 AM
I bought some EOS and get  300$ (X4) profit. The profit will depends from altoin you choose
Activity: 118
July 12, 2018, 04:34:54 AM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?

to name a nominal may be a bit unethical, but what I get from altcoin investment is good ... I can use to buy everything I need and even I can still use the rest to save. the results depend on your efforts, so work hard to get the results you want.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
July 12, 2018, 03:20:18 AM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?

The information you are requesting should be keep private as it is a safety issue to expose the amount, especially if your identity is made public.  There's really no gain to brag about your financial gains.  Just be happy with what you earn.  I don't care how much others make as there will always be someone richer than me. 
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
July 12, 2018, 03:16:24 AM
Your query shouldnt be about how much money one can make but how one can go about making that money. For that is where your answer lies.
Yes, that is where trading comes in. The thing is that you can make huge money today and by tomorrow, you may just be back to square one. The altcoin market is very volatile, and anyone who wants to be making money from the market should always be better enough to know how to trade and play their card pretty well to get the best from the market.

The profit can be huge as well as the loss, but with good knowledge without emotions, there is a whole lot to get from it. Some traders may make huge profits some times but if you follow a professional traders who are all known for consistent performances which means steady profits even they are low time to time.
Activity: 78
July 12, 2018, 01:40:04 AM
All coins invested by individuals are altcoins.
Because I think the bitcoin price is too high, I can invest more bitcoin in investing in a bitcoin, and I can buy a lot of altcoins, so that my funds are scattered and will not die on a cryptocurrency. I feel that the decentralized purchase is safer, and the possibility of profit is bigger than a coin. So far I have exceeded the original 20 times. I think anything can happen.
Activity: 75
July 12, 2018, 01:29:50 AM
Investing in altcoin can get hundreds of times of benefits. I think this is entirely possible, but its risk is the biggest. Because the altcoin wants to get such a big profit, you have to invest a lot of money to get more money. Because it is more invested, it is not safe. This is all its risk. If you can afford it then you have the opportunity to earn hundreds of times of profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 23
July 11, 2018, 12:18:54 PM
How much you profit can depend on how well you choose your coins and how much you invest. There's also airdrops like DeepOnion that gave their coins away to community members for free. I personally like to have a mix of them all, I've some that I bought, earned and won, this gives me a.good diverse portfolio that I expect will increase in value significantly over the next few years.
Activity: 152
July 11, 2018, 08:23:40 AM
This is hard to describe, because I have invested in a lot of projects so far, so that I have invested the most bit profit, I invested 5 bitcoins, and got 60 bitcoins, which is very profitable, which is what I have been doing so far. The reason for the investment, I think this is profitable but needs to remain calm and cannot be blinded by interest.
Congratulations on your good fortune, but I don't think this is the usual situation. Usually you invest 5 BTCs and you are likely to lose up to 70%.Especially in this year’s bear market, we should be more cautious when investing.
Pages:
Jump to: