Pages:
Author

Topic: how much you can profit from altcoins - page 38. (Read 25424 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 10:44:11 PM
The numbers are certainly diverse. Sometimes that's a big advantage, and sometimes also. The biggest advantage I can get up to thousands of dollars in the span of half a year. But never too can only tens of dollars only.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
July 17, 2018, 10:30:49 PM
Without the specific amount of money I earn, I feel profitable and I close the sale, can not decide to hold on forever while we have earned a profit from that coin.
Activity: 54
July 17, 2018, 10:29:20 PM
Well when it comes to altcoin, one has to be careful to not invest wrongly. Know there is risk involved too. But When you invest in the right altcoin, you can make upto 10X your investment. For me, I once made up to $3k from an altcoin. You can earn more or less its all about investing in the right altcoin.
July 17, 2018, 10:26:23 PM
in my opinion, if altcoin can bring huge profits, and almost without limitation. it all depends on whether there is an opportunity to invest in it.
indeed they also have the risk but you also have to practice about it all.

Activity: 170
July 17, 2018, 10:17:30 PM
I invest in altcoin because the price is still cheap for most of them. How much profit..?? Well, it depends on how much money you put into altcoin, if you invest $2k into altcoin, maybe you will get more profit than people who just invest $1k into altcoin. Trading is not all about profit, sometimes we need to think about the risk.
Activity: 168
July 17, 2018, 09:43:33 PM
To answer for your question i think there is no specific figure. Because the price of all altcoins are not be kept stable. It changes up and down continuously.
It also depends on your luck. So in my conclusion, if you are an investor on altcoins, you'll dont have a monthly payment.
July 17, 2018, 09:34:47 PM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?
I got a lot from altcoin because by investing and buying and selling also can get a good profit then from now on with altcoin I choose to hold altcoin and wait for altcoin price back good and now I wait for altcoin price back because of the market already in recovery

Activity: 125
Merit: 2
July 17, 2018, 08:35:55 PM
do you expect people to give you statistics of how much they have gained so far???
I dont think that is neccesary. You just have to know that how much one can earn in altcoins depends on the type of altcoin you invested in. There are several altcoins out there are are pumped from time to time so njust study the market and choose good ones.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
July 17, 2018, 08:29:28 PM
As much as you can make a good amount of profit from Bitcoin, you can also make an equally good amount from alt coins by just locating the right coin and investing in it. The issue comes with choosing the right coin to invest in as there are several alt coins and not all are worth investing in.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
July 17, 2018, 08:23:22 PM
I invest and trade cryptocurrency, to increase my income. At least this is enough for daily needs. As long as we are not grandiose with big profits and avoid losses.

Yeah, that is correct, we have the same strategic doing and its purely a luck with regards to double or triple your investment and trading cryptocurrency profit earned. All you need in this kind of work is coin seeker and more patient attitude towards the market which it provides a right decision making.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 17, 2018, 08:17:54 PM
from bounty campaign, I once earned $ 2000. initially I only get $ 4 from tokens that I exchange to eth. but after a few minutes, there's still an additional token and then I exchange back to eth, and get $ 2000.
Activity: 56
July 17, 2018, 08:17:35 PM
There's almost no limit on how much you can profit but at the same time you can also lose everything. That's why it's very important to pick solid coins that have a real world use case, a great team, and good token economics to make people want to buy them. I personally love Ambrosus because it has all of these things as well as giving you the opportunity to run master nodes and earn passive income. This is much preferred in my opinion becuase it is a lot less work and less risky than trying to trade. Also as people lock their AMB in nodes the supply will go down and combined with large corporations using the network the price will increase for a long time.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
July 17, 2018, 08:13:21 PM
can not mention because this profit can not be stable in a few days clearly we can not determine how much and how little profit we will get.
profit from trading we can not measure or we get with stable
Activity: 57
July 17, 2018, 08:10:43 PM
you can profit in altcoins more like double or tipple if the project you invest or the coin / tokens you hold will successful or moon your profit should be very big just think positive
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 07:57:42 PM
I invest and trade cryptocurrency, to increase my income. At least this is enough for daily needs. As long as we are not grandiose with big profits and avoid losses.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
July 17, 2018, 07:43:55 PM
We can earn profit from investing in altcoins depends on the price you wanted to sell. These past few months I have not earned any since price was down. If the price will increase and it meets my goal to have profit I will sell.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
July 17, 2018, 07:39:32 PM
I want to find out why everybody wants to invest in altcoins, what I want to ask is, how much money did you get from altcoins so far?

Everything depends on the quality of the project (its relevance), marketing, the number of coins in circulation and capitalization. The amount of profit also depends on the amount of investment, the ability to analyze the market and of course some luck.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 07:25:05 PM
How much money or profit I earn from altcoin depends on the current market situation and condition. I have not gained much profit, because the price of altcoin is down. But I just get a little money or profit from altcoin, at least  it is able to meet the daily needs and to buy a motorcycle.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 01:27:49 PM

It depends on many things. Whether you trade them daily with them. Whether you invest in them for a long-term investment. There are different strategies that are differently profitable.
Activity: 27
July 17, 2018, 08:06:25 AM
well i dont think that their is any limit in making profits on altcoins basically it depends on the market situations and the trader or investor decisions
Pages:
Jump to: