Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW MUCH YOU EARN/LOSE FROM TRADING - page 38. (Read 52687 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
April 09, 2016, 05:36:59 PM
I made about $3000 profit last year.
nice amount,its big money for me,and i never got that so far Grin i just earn bitcoin from signature campaign and sometime trade altcoins,but i'm not expert on it,so i just earn 0.2BTC maybe.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 09, 2016, 01:54:22 PM
How much money do you make from trading ? Your expect and result, Also never forget to tell your principal

Thank you

I don't know whether it has the same topic like this before or not if yes please post here,

you can't really say how much you earn because numbers can be very different, if you trade more you can earn a lot, if you trade less, you won't get that much money

and my main rule for trading is to buy while cheap and sell when expensive this way you can earn profit, also don't panic if price will fall down
Activity: 350
Interested in the Power of Bitcoin
April 09, 2016, 12:57:23 PM
Thank you very much for every reply,

So no one here loss in the final result ?

No one is going to admit here that they have lost in trading.  It's human nature.

I have made some profit doing arbitrage, but it is not a get-rich quick scheme, and it requires a lots of trades to make profit.  It can be time-consuming, not to mention stressful.

The profit I have made is not enough to support me full-time.  For me, trading is more of a hobby.

To do it full-time you really need to be able to stomach the highs and lows of trading, which include avoiding scams, overcoming the financial and emotional blow when you do get scammed, finding good sources of btc and not having to rely solely on exchanges, and building up a good client base.  And then there is competition...
Activity: 350
April 09, 2016, 10:28:04 AM

Generally, no. Simple because bad traders are not here. they lose, they move on to another investment.
Activity: 308
The mind is everything. What you think you become.
April 09, 2016, 04:16:15 AM
How much money do you make from trading ? Your expect and result, Also never forget to tell your principal

Thank you

I don't know whether it has the same topic like this before or not if yes please post here,

i'm small trader,and rare to trading altcoin now,but i remember that i ever got easy profit from poloniex,its 0.01 BTC,not much,but it eaasy because i just speculate without any information about that coins.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
April 09, 2016, 02:59:41 AM
I don't have that much experience with bitcoin trading but talking about altcoin trading definately i have almost double my coins in the last month. But its not like case that happen always. I have also lost so many bitcoin when i was trying to figure out how to earn from altcoin trading. Few of my tips are:

1. Buy at accumulation phase where nomany are buying or selling.
2. Not sell on loss except coin price keep on going continuously down slowly like 10% daily for 2 days in row.
3. Don't buy coins which price have been pumped 100% or 50% or more within last 24 hour.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
April 08, 2016, 05:49:08 PM
How much money do you make from trading ?

Personally, I managed to turn a profit of about $24 yesterday in a series of exchanges onto Kraken, in a process that took all of an hour's duration. However, I then saw about $8 of that profit eroded in subsequent exchanges there - ironically, loosing $4 per iteration in two iterations of the small system of the trades. So, the net profit after all was about $16

Hypothetically, the amount of profit may depend on (1) the volume invested and (2) the rate margins at which one is investing the volume in the markets, as well as (3) the trends in those markets, such that may or may not match up with one's ideal exchange bids. Of course, in those trends there's also: Whether any exchanges are currently happening in the markets.

I'm not sure if it may seem so simple outside of the Kraken exchanges though. They've made a pretty well FOREX-like model over at Kraken, but there are some relatively "Stale" markets over there, where the "Last Trade" may not have occurred for a number of hours, if not for a number of days. If there are not a lot of trades happening in a market, the market rate may not ever shift into any profitable margin.

Also, in some of the exchanges, there are literally hundreds of bitcoin - all invested at some specific price-points at some bids near the market split.  This also makes the markets not shift by a whole lot. Ostensibly, some traders might be better intersted in a safe deposit box for their Bitcoin, as it might not then clog the market for the rest of us.

Candidly so, I think that the reality of it is not all great, at the time, but the ideal model is superb - a thing of great Unicorns and so on [eg]

One's mileage may vary!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
April 08, 2016, 04:33:08 PM

Thank you

Recently I'm not trading to much but the recent trades i made little money (maybe 0.00x) and waiting for few days until i got those, i missed the list train to earn a lot of money as it is pumped hard these days, but never it's to late.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
April 08, 2016, 07:42:12 AM
If someone has good knowledge about bitcoin and are skilled in that field then I don't think that they will also lose there. According to my view for intelligents there is no any lose in trading, they can earn even when the price going to drop, in that case they earn with fluctuation etc.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
April 07, 2016, 08:06:31 AM

nobody will give their earning or losing amount publicly, because people are usually reluctant to talk about their earnings.

and yes those who are good traders are always profiting in the end and their losses are smaller than the profit.
Activity: 145
Merit: 112
To the moon!
April 07, 2016, 06:16:58 AM
I made about $3000 profit last year.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
April 07, 2016, 03:42:18 AM
No one can accurately tell the values.There is a market cap per week basis.As a trader,I set cap value of myself which I tend to loose most of the times in a week unless good luck in the commodities is executed.The minimum target I set is 10% of initial profits from the last investments.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 07, 2016, 02:31:28 AM

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
April 07, 2016, 02:03:35 AM
with doge i've earned a lot, but with today trading basically a sum zero game, to many good bots out there, there is only a very tiny% of profit to be made per day, not worth it
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
April 07, 2016, 01:22:29 AM

Thank you

it is limitless, what you can earn and lose in trading. it depends on your performance. somebody can earn 100BTC a week while another is losing 10BTC a week and gives up.

it is all about how you stay up to date with the market and how you make your decisions. also the profit or loss is a percentage of what you invest. invest 0.0005BTC and you can earn/lose relative to that.

You can see now LISK on Yobt. Buy it before hit 0.01 this is a plan , just be on the right place on the right time. Grin

lol, coins is not released yet.
"they are just selling a promise that might not come true" said LISK developer yesterday and also added that they are neither happy nor approving what yobit did.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 07, 2016, 12:21:19 AM

Thank you

I earn not much because I only use my earning coming from my sign campaign from yobit and do day trading with all the alt
I buy low and sell high a bit, this way I earned not much still profited me. you can do the routine and you will see how good it is
doing a day trading. good luck

Activity: 348
April 06, 2016, 11:33:49 PM
trading is risky i have got small profit at first doing buy low sell high, and once buy low and that alt got lower and dying you stuck on that alt and you will become a bagholder waiting for it to rise again. the worst is it will not go up again and you have to take the loss.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
April 06, 2016, 10:13:28 PM
I lost my bitcoin in C-cex.com because I buy a coin who name cionz .cion is died last 2 months ago and still died. After that I decided to transfer my bitcoin to the yobit.net and poloniex. This is trading site is the best for me to make money. I earned money everyday .
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
April 06, 2016, 06:55:24 PM
I have made a very small profit in trading so far.The profit was small because I didn't want to take risk so I sell as soon as price go up in next two days.I could have made much profit had I waited for just another week but I dont repent my decision for atleast I made profit not loss
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
April 06, 2016, 05:39:40 PM
on poloniex I have in recent weeks a nice sum of money  earned only through the pump and dump at ethereum ...  Grin goes up and down when you do it right you can make nice profit ... Wink
Pages:
Jump to: