Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW MUCH YOU EARN/LOSE FROM TRADING - page 37. (Read 52687 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
April 19, 2016, 06:19:14 PM
Trading is a skill that's acquired. In the beginning you will lose money, that is the tuition you "pay" the market to learn how to trade. You can demo trade but it's not the same emotion and thrill as using real money.

Compared to gambling, trading is a SKILL you can improve over time (at least some people can) whereas gambling is just pure luck.

Which exchange has the best trading platform ? I want to practice on mastering buy, sell stop limit orders.  Any advice on using stops ? Is its possible to put in program trades. Like a sale limit stop, for like 8.50  and if that executes then a stop limit buy at 7.50, and if that executes then another limit. To run while I'm sleeping? 

Try Whaleclub they have full demo platform if you want to practice.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
April 19, 2016, 06:16:08 PM
 Which exchange has the best trading platform ? I want to practice on mastering buy, sell stop limit orders.  Any advice on using stops ? Is its possible to put in program trades. Like a sale limit stop, for like 8.50  and if that executes then a stop limit buy at 7.50, and if that executes then another limit. To run while I'm sleeping? 
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 16, 2016, 12:38:22 PM
i lost about 1 bitcoin, but not soo big lost because was few years ago, when bitcoin was 200$                               

In total i made 3 bitcoin in trading.
I lost .4 BTC though with some altcoins. These things are very very risky. But if you know what you are doign you can make some money.
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
April 16, 2016, 09:49:47 AM
i lost about 1 bitcoin, but not soo big lost because was few years ago, when bitcoin was 200$                               
Activity: 770
April 16, 2016, 07:55:30 AM
I didn't loss much on trading Grin But most of my coins were on sell orders (is this considered as loss? ) Sometimes, some of my sell orders will last long for months to complete!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
April 16, 2016, 07:17:55 AM
I lost about 0.03 Bitcoin from BTC/USD pair and another 0.02 Bitcoin from BTC/Altcoin. So in total I lost about 0.05 Bitcoin from trading.

My way is to sell Bitcoin at high price. And then buy Bitcoin back at lower price. This way my Bitcoin count will increase. I failed the investment because I cannot pay attention to the rate - even though I have Bitcoin Checker application.

For Altcoin trading, I manage to get some profit at first. Lost all my profit after I am frustrated by the amount I have to put in.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
April 16, 2016, 07:13:50 AM
i've been doing it for over a year and a half now so it is hard for me to tell how much i have earned and how much i have lost, and honestly nobody will tell you real numbers but i can tell you that the loss was so much smaller than the profit because i never make any investment that i don't really feel safe about.
Activity: 658
April 16, 2016, 01:22:53 AM
I earn about a total of 0.5 from march to april on trade then i withdraw my earnings . I loose about 0.2 for selling at lower price now just like cionz coin on cex loose about 0.1 in total. Other 0.1 on other different coins.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
April 14, 2016, 07:38:47 PM
Trading is required a great skill in analysis and luck, unfortunately i am not so good with it, but up until now i made around 20mbtc with capital of 20mbtc its not much because i dont really have the time and skill to learn the graphic movement and i played with small capital

but for me its quite good because i still earn some money
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
April 14, 2016, 07:38:01 PM
Im a beginner on  cryptocurrency trading, i trade only an amount I can afford to lose.If I gain, not so much gain since its only a minimal amount. All I want only is to to be familiar with with trading.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
April 14, 2016, 07:28:30 PM
same here. I lose more on trading than gambling.
I'm actually noob in trading, I always buy dump coins instead of high value coins. I don't what is the strategy. I think more or less 100k SATs I lose from trading. but I'm always lucky in gambling
Activity: 252
April 14, 2016, 07:23:09 PM
I havent made much, but sort of in a different position.

If anything if I remember, I lose more on the trades then gain. I sorta suck at trading or timing things..
Activity: 406
April 14, 2016, 01:12:48 PM
How much money do you make from trading ? Your expect and result, Also never forget to tell your principal

Thank you

I don't know whether it has the same topic like this before or not if yes please post here,

well if you're a good trader then of course that you can earn lots of money from it because trading is very profitable work to do, you get more profit from trading than from bitcoins holding

and if you sell bitcoins when price is small and you buy when expensive, you sell bitcoins when price drops a little bit, then you probably will lose lots of money
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
April 13, 2016, 01:31:03 PM
How much money do you make from trading ? Your expect and result, Also never forget to tell your principal

Thank you

I don't know whether it has the same topic like this before or not if yes please post here,

it just gets better ... by the up and down at ethereum i can make nice a profit  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 644
April 13, 2016, 08:33:36 AM
I hardly earn something good while trading on BTC as the margin is very less, and we need a big capital in order to earn from trading, as you need to cope up with the losses too and you also need to invest more in order to earn a good amount as the % is less as the price is higher these days...

If you able to have 5000$ means also you can start to do trading bro. because most of the people use to sell their bitcoins once their payments from signature campaigns. Its normal btctalk and localbitcoins. So try atleast that much for that.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
April 13, 2016, 07:18:44 AM
I hardly earn something good while trading on BTC as the margin is very less, and we need a big capital in order to earn from trading, as you need to cope up with the losses too and you also need to invest more in order to earn a good amount as the % is less as the price is higher these days...
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
April 13, 2016, 06:34:11 AM
That depends on the time and how you are doing that, because it is always changing from value because Bitcoin is a currency and it is impossible to predict the value of it.
In the beginning you must start with no profit and if you are knowing it later than you can make later in the future more profit because you have more experience.
Yes it's correct it's depend on time but now bitcoin trading is booming because price is stable and there are many chances to increase the price people are expecting high price increase so if you know market very well means you can make profit here easily i did some trading but i am not in loss here made some little bit profit because i did only small amount of trading,
Activity: 364
April 13, 2016, 03:33:25 AM
That depends on the time and how you are doing that, because it is always changing from value because Bitcoin is a currency and it is impossible to predict the value of it.
In the beginning you must start with no profit and if you are knowing it later than you can make later in the future more profit because you have more experience.
Activity: 406
April 10, 2016, 09:36:05 AM

Thank you

if i am lucky and price rises after i buy crypto, i can earn around 2000$ in month, but of course that i buy bitcoins for 1500$ atleast so that's why i get so much, and when price falls, then i usually try to wait till price rises or i would lose money, and i don't want to lose them at all
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
April 10, 2016, 06:05:52 AM
I'd say if you do it smart, something like +10% to +20% per month is doable with trading (only on the main platforms with a high volume).
In my case, day trading is more profitable than long term trading.
Pages:
Jump to: