Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW MUCH YOU EARN/LOSE FROM TRADING - page 39. (Read 52687 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
April 06, 2016, 05:20:08 PM
I started to trade in alt coins in yobit through the intro through my friend who gave me details about AIRDROP of alt coins giving for new coins introduced through him i got one airdrop of a alt coin and i started to trade in yobit and yobit gives you freecoins for trading their i got PEX COIN which value is good with collecting the freecoins and the airdrop coin now i am having around 0.12btc value of alt coins and 0.016 btc value of bitcoins and this all happened in last 59 days.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
April 06, 2016, 03:34:53 PM
You can see now LISK on Yobt. Buy it before hit 0.01 this is a plan , just be on the right place on the right time. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
April 06, 2016, 01:22:06 PM
How much money do you make from trading ? Your expect and result, Also never forget to tell your principal

Thank you

I don't know whether it has the same topic like this before or not if yes please post here,

i'm not remember how much i earn from trading,and also i can't remember how much i lost from that,in my bittrex history i earn more profit than lose my bitcoin,but i not just trading on bittrex,on my poloniex account also have good trading history,but i can't calculate how much it.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
April 06, 2016, 10:40:06 AM
I've tried some fast trade with altcoins. And it is damn too risky.
winnings like 40, 50, 70 ,even 100%. But when a loss come, it is astronomical.

My expectations match my results. And to really win money, you will need leverage.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
April 06, 2016, 07:45:35 AM
In total, I made a lot of profit by trading Bitcoin. My secret is; I am not a day trader but a long-term investor. Therefore I always bought my Bitcoin on a low level. My last buys where around one year ago, when the price was at $226. Since that I have not bought any further Bitcoin because I personally believe that the price is not cheap under the current circumstances (blocksize debate for instance). I will buy again when the price would go near $300 or below again.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
April 06, 2016, 05:34:15 AM
I am more holding (as my handle here also suggests) than actual trading.

Over the year 2015 I managed to make a profit of around BTC0.45 which may not seem like much to some people, but profit is and will always be profit. I started with BTC2 and ended up with BTC2.45.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
April 06, 2016, 04:32:45 AM
How much money do you make from trading ? Your expect and result, Also never forget to tell your principal

Thank you

I don't know whether it has the same topic like this before or not if yes please post here,

Are we talking about p2p trading, arbitrage trading, currency exchange trading? Or trading in general?
Generally trading is like investing, if you don't have large initial bankroll then you wouldn't profit much.
Either you start low, then gathering your trading assets and could take a lot of time.
I don't want to disclose exact number here, because this won't help you understand trading patterns or be a better trader at all.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 06, 2016, 04:20:47 AM
there is no exact number for how much you will lose or win it is all about the market you can win 10% profit for trade or you can win only 0.1% it is very flexible to the market. and if you take risk and trade in a long term maybe you will get 100% profit or maybe you will lost 50% of your money.
you need to know your market so well befor you start trading.

I mean all trade not only 1 trade,
I just would like to know your final result,
I know that a lot people loss their money on trading but I want to know how many people success in trading altcoin
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
April 06, 2016, 04:15:33 AM
there is no exact number for how much you will lose or win it is all about the market you can win 10% profit for trade or you can win only 0.1% it is very flexible to the market. and if you take risk and trade in a long term maybe you will get 100% profit or maybe you will lost 50% of your money.
you need to know your market so well befor you start trading.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
April 06, 2016, 03:40:21 AM

Thank you

I don't think someone really successfull will boast with his success here. You always should keep in mind that for every win in trading someone else made a loss. So it is never possible that every trader wins. Of course there are normal buyers too that do not really care about losing.

For me I lost way too much. But... and that is important, my trades got way better. And because I realized that I most probably will fail, I only learn by using 10 to $20 on okcoin margin trading. It is simply learning to find out how the price probably will develop. That way I learn relatively cheap compared to the past.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 06, 2016, 02:57:20 AM

Thank you

Pages:
Jump to: