Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you join airdrop? - page 11. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 12
May 09, 2018, 11:35:27 AM
I prefers doing other things rather than airdropping having filled airdrops on many occasions however I have never any valuable coin in my MEW wallet, these are reasons that discourages me from filling airdrops

Activity: 175
Merit: 4
May 09, 2018, 11:33:00 AM
Kickcity in any way connected with Ilona Mask? I do not participate in airdrops and consider it an empty undertaking. Instead of spending time getting tokens at 1-5 $, pointing mail, twitter and facebook. You can spend this time on a much more useful thing.
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
May 09, 2018, 11:24:59 AM
I am not very frequent in following the airdrop, for me airdrop just sideline for profit, I am more excited in following the signature program because the prize is bigger than the others.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 11:00:09 AM
I have join airdrop and I can’t remember how many airdrop have I participated and I joined, because many kinds of airdop have I got the payment. First time joined airdrop is more interested and much profit we could take, because many airdrop project have high value to sell their token. But now we have seen many airdrop just fake and scam us for participated at their airdrop because they only to take moment to get many follower for their media account.
Activity: 114
May 09, 2018, 10:46:55 AM
I lookout for airdrop once in a while. i have telegram channels that prompts me of latest airdrop offers. I domt have to join every airdrop. I just lookout for few. Just an extra way of earning tokens/coins
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
May 09, 2018, 10:43:04 AM
Now I do not see the point of wasting my time on this. Most do not pay at all, and if they pay that very little.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
May 09, 2018, 10:42:47 AM
I am joining airdrop frequently since it's free although some of the airdrops now a days are scam. By the way doing airdrop is just an easy task unlike doing bounty campaigns. All you have to do is you fill up the asked information and wait for the token to be distributed.
Activity: 432
May 09, 2018, 10:41:15 AM
It was when I started crypto that I do join airdrops, but now I don't even like joining them because most of them font worth good amounts of money. And even some of them are scams. When it's time for them to pay they dissappear.
Activity: 26
May 09, 2018, 10:38:30 AM
I sometimes join an potential airdrop in the market. however, I just join for fun and i dont hope anythings. Because i know that most of them are the scam. They just wanna collect your data and give you useless tokens.
Activity: 305
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
May 08, 2018, 11:51:12 AM
I joined any time I got it. But I am busy with bounties in these days. So, I missed some. But this is good way to make portfolio
Activity: 53
May 08, 2018, 11:48:25 AM
This is a good way to earn to me, however, due to lack of time, I just participate at a extent as much as possible. I prefer to invest or to trade because it requires not too much time.
Activity: 238
May 08, 2018, 09:56:08 AM
At the moment I focus myself on bounties only and I can participate in Airdrops offered by the same project. Those who earlier could raise some good money on airdrops now in most cases are not participating so often. I would rather spend more time for bounty search.
Activity: 57
May 07, 2018, 11:09:30 PM
I have joined a lot of airdrops and I made a good profit from it when I was a beginer. However now, I participate in it fewer because I have more ways to invest now.
Activity: 10
May 07, 2018, 11:42:18 AM
anytime i see airdrop, i join them but now i don't have time to waste i will rather channel my strength to bounty campaign than airdrop. It use to be profitable but not anymore. It is total waste of time.
Activity: 154
May 07, 2018, 03:12:08 AM
For the most part I've noticed that the projects of airdrops are rarely ever successful, but for the few that are it could be a very simple way to earn free tokens. 
If an airdrop requires a lot of effort I wouldn't bother though.
Activity: 154
May 07, 2018, 02:34:54 AM
I haven't registered for an airdrop in a long time.  I was tired of seeing spam/fraudulent cryptocurrency related emails flooding my email account.  I am sure it had to have been through these airdrop registration forms.
I prefer airdrops, that can pay immediatly.
Activity: 62
May 06, 2018, 10:59:24 PM
I have my own ways to get earning so I do not take part in airdrop. My friends also join in airdrop but they said that it's just waste my time so I do not tend to use.
Activity: 476
May 06, 2018, 04:38:37 AM
Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
In my opinion, though I know airdrop is the way of earning free tokens but I'm personally not interested to join all airdrop.If you want to join any airdrop,you will need to do research about this project carefully then you can join for earning free tokens.

You are right, I agree with you ! Now It have to alot of scam projects. Those airdrop just need your info or something like that to scam you ! Do not fill in any information when you don't know about the project
Activity: 79
May 06, 2018, 04:37:09 AM
What paved my way to join the crypto community is through trading. All of my investments came from my personal money and didn't rely on anything else. Upon my first few weeks of journey by reading articles, news and joining forums that are crypto related, I still haven't any idea what bounties or airdrops were. Curiousity arise, I tried to join some few projects and never thought that I could earn easy Bitcoins from them. It only happened to me twice and never again.

Lucky you, getting a startup investment just for free doesn't happen  all the time. How can you say that it isn't the thing for you?
Pages:
Jump to: