Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you join airdrop? - page 14. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 10:18:52 AM
It all depends on time , some people join air drop very frequently while other joins it less. Some do it when they are free and have time. There are many people who want to collect free tokens.
Activity: 21
May 05, 2018, 10:04:02 AM
I don't join any airdrop these days because most of them are not paying. I would rather join signature camps rather than joininh airdrop because since I started joining airdrop, I haven't received any rewards yet.
Activity: 124
May 05, 2018, 04:03:43 AM
I used to sign up to many airdrops and none of them are paying, that is why I don't want to waste my time again in airdrops. But if there is a good airdrop from a bounty that already running, I would like to sign up.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 05, 2018, 04:01:45 AM
Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

I dont usually join airdrops because I see airdrops as not profittable. Most of them just gather private data and will soon disappear. Airdrops now adays are complicated unlike before.
copper member
Activity: 476
May 05, 2018, 04:00:14 AM
I have never joined any airdrop.  I am usually doing the bounty campaign. So , whenever I get the chance , I am gonna definitely join the airdrop.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
May 05, 2018, 03:58:59 AM
in my current job I no longer do airdrop. because busy with bounty. and after I think with almost the same level of difficulty. result between airdrop and also different bounty
and I decided to choose bounty with definite results and also lower than fraud
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 03:51:54 AM
Never. The profit is too low and you cannot earn too much profit from airdrop. Just ignore them in my opinion.
Activity: 14
May 05, 2018, 03:42:10 AM
It depends to their projects, before I always join airdrops but now I didnot easily join unless I see that it has a potential to success. Because just like others here, I also experience to join in a useless airdrops. I just get nothing from it.
Activity: 146
Merit: 3
May 04, 2018, 12:21:00 PM
I joined couple of airdrops, but never received any coins, lol so I gave up, I think it waste of time, don't get me wrong some airdrop might give you nice profit but most of the time it is waste of time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 12:19:15 PM
From the very beginning of my acquaintance with the crypto-currency world, I rejected the idea of doing this. I think that it worked well in late 2017, when all currencies rose sharply
Activity: 18
May 04, 2018, 09:55:14 AM
 Every airdrop should be research or examine before filing the application. Many tokens are already lost because of some airdrops that turned out to be a phising site.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 04, 2018, 12:18:19 AM
Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

Everytime I see new airdrops in bounties sections, I join airdrops it is just a waste if i just ignore it because maybe in near future, it can give me a lot of profit just by holding it that is why I often taking part of airdrops like bounties.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
May 03, 2018, 09:42:56 PM
I join every airdrop if the company has generosity.  This is a good way to get more tokens, and this is the easiest way to get tokens.  It takes very little time and has the simplest terms.  I advise everyone to participate in airdrop
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
May 03, 2018, 09:32:27 PM
I joint them quite often. There is a new one which is still very quite with a big payout. Looks like they are only accepting a few participants which is good for those who join early. Very high profile project with an all-star team. Check this link for details: https://bounty.deco.network
Activity: 322
May 03, 2018, 08:47:43 PM
I just participated 5 airdrops last month because my friend give their referral link to me that's why I also register in the airdrops some times when they their referral to me again. And I think in that 5 airdrops I just earn 1 out of 5 airdrop that I don't know if they will give me a better amount of earnings and I just focus on working in some bounties with the task on their campaigns.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 07:56:59 PM
Now very little, I almost do not give it time, although it's worth it! Believe me, even if now the coins do not bring you the expected income, do not sell them, because bitcoin, too, when it cost less than a dollar!
Activity: 364
May 03, 2018, 04:15:27 PM
Before I very many participated in airdrop companies, but now I understood that this you stupid waste of time, so as from 10 airdrop, you in the best case will come what the tokens for 2 of them!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 04:10:19 PM
Well I'm not too often in joining airdrop. A lot of them are just a scam and its hard to know if that airdrop is legit. So choose wisely. I just choose what I think is the good one or and if I like the project and platforms.
Activity: 154
May 03, 2018, 03:59:08 PM
I am not joining anything like airdrops, bounties , ICOs, etc. At my opinion it's just a gambling when you can win something but you can't be sure what exactly it gonna be.
Activity: 602
May 03, 2018, 02:32:40 PM
I often join airdrop. Whenever I got any airdrop I just joined this. Airdrop is one of the easiest way to earn money without investment. If you are lucky then some of airdrop can change your life.
Pages:
Jump to: