Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you join airdrop? - page 13. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 04:19:11 PM
Currently, I don't find time for joining Airdrop anymore but before now, have joined many of those airdrops which are not profitable i.e no rewards from them... That's why I don't want to waste my time on any airdrops.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 05, 2018, 04:13:33 PM
A couple of times participated in the airdrop.
In my opinion join airdrop not really profitable, many way to get more profit, I prefer trading or join signature campaign.
Activity: 210
May 05, 2018, 04:10:19 PM
I try to do every day)
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
May 05, 2018, 04:09:23 PM
I participate in airdrop once in a while, because do not trust so many of them. Also, i place much preference on bounty than on airdrop. My experince so far, has made me to reduce my level of participation in airdrop. There are so many scam airdrops out there and it takes the experienced to be aable to identify some of them. There are even times you are paid lesser than what you can sell of exchange.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
May 05, 2018, 04:03:20 PM
Almost always I participate airdrop because actually there are no special expenses on time, and it is possible to receive as a result it is quite good. But as a rule I myself am not looking for them, my friends give up to me, who, like myself, participate in the bounty.
Yeah, they usual don't need so much requirements on airdrop like the bounty does, so it means you can easily earn tokens from that projects and if that project works well, your tokens could turn from rocks to golds.
how many such projects have you met that could turn a stone into gold? the forum is full of information that airdrops is a waste of time.
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
May 05, 2018, 03:53:01 PM
Almost always I participate airdrop because actually there are no special expenses on time, and it is possible to receive as a result it is quite good. But as a rule I myself am not looking for them, my friends give up to me, who, like myself, participate in the bounty.
Yeah, they usual don't need so much requirements on airdrop like the bounty does, so it means you can easily earn tokens from that projects and if that project works well, your tokens could turn from rocks to golds.
Activity: 252
May 05, 2018, 03:09:17 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 02:29:55 PM
very rarely use airdrop. I prefer to be a bounty, in them I see better prospects and earnings than in the airdrop. there are also many fraudulent airdrops became
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 02:23:26 PM
I haven’t participated in the airdrops for a long time. Now that airdrops too many scams, you’re wasting time, wasting energy, and you may end up with nothing. This is very unpleasant.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
May 05, 2018, 02:20:45 PM
I try to join 7-10 airdrops per day. On a busy day, I will have joined around 15 airdrops. I have recieved around 300 coins since December 5th. I started exactly 5 months ago. The highest value coins I recieve start out at $20 airdrop value, I have only had one coin valued over 100 dollars so far. Rebl was the highest value airdrop so far for me.
Activity: 98
May 05, 2018, 02:13:37 PM
Airdrop usually gives very minimal number of tokens. So i prefer bounty.  but even though i do every day what are the airdrop available, and lot of people doing good profit i airdrops, but you have to hold it for long time and then only you can make profit
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
May 05, 2018, 01:51:10 PM
I generally do not participate in airdrops lately - there is no use other than wasting time. It is better to participate in bounty campaigns or engage in training in trading on exchanges.
Activity: 560
May 05, 2018, 01:50:40 PM
Before I was joining almost every airdrop but lately Im trying to choose only the most promising ones,because I have got too many different coins that I cannot even move from my wallet,just useless trash.
Activity: 322
May 05, 2018, 01:49:15 PM
While I continue to work with Airdrops and beyond. A good option for starting, most of my investments bring in revenue, sometimes solid, sometimes more modest, but most importantly - experience.
Activity: 308
May 05, 2018, 01:47:14 PM
I often join Airdrops. In fact, Airdrops is becoming a good option for starting in the world of crypto, without the need for a lot of work and effort.
Activity: 476
May 05, 2018, 01:45:51 PM
Periodically I participate, it happens once a week. I spend very little time filling out forms. It was the case that I took part in all in a raw the contests and eventually received a penny. Therefore, I now take part in the excess of unnecessary time.
Activity: 70
May 05, 2018, 01:19:17 PM
Always because it's simple and allows to get some money. And if a project is successfull, then it's coin flies to the moon and, you know, you gain ALOT!)
Activity: 196
May 05, 2018, 10:32:42 AM
Yes, I do join any airdrops, with this I have an upcoming coins, when they are the legit ones they can provide me a good profit in it. Airdrop is just easy to apply and less risk, so you don`t need to invest your reach to have that coin what ever it is.
Activity: 640
May 05, 2018, 10:31:32 AM
i have not joined the airdrop for a long time . i am very disappointed with it . now , i join the bounty . i found many great projects in the bounty event . i will invest in some of them .
if you are interested in investing, why not just follow the ico it?
choose a good ico,  so you will get a big advantage
Activity: 154
May 05, 2018, 10:23:47 AM
i have not joined the airdrop for a long time . i am very disappointed with it . now , i join the bounty . i found many great projects in the bounty event . i will invest in some of them .
Pages:
Jump to: