Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you join airdrop? - page 12. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 04:35:36 AM
Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
Doing aidrops is like a working for a minimum wage, so for me it is not interesting way how to get money.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
May 06, 2018, 04:30:23 AM

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
In my opinion, though I know airdrop is the way of earning free tokens but I'm personally not interested to join all airdrop.If you want to join any airdrop,you will need to do research about this project carefully then you can join for earning free tokens.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 04:29:11 AM
Previously I had done a lot, but since my country began to popularize it, the number of coin received is really small Sad so I gave up, just do bounty and trade coin only.
But there are some very limited airdrop, you can hunt those airdrops to do Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 04:25:58 AM
No, I'm actually afraid to follow Airdrops because based on a lot of information I read, Airdrops are a lot of a scam. To research Airdrops whether a scam or not requires thorough and thorough research in order not to get stuck on an Airdrops scam.
I prefer the Bounty Program.
Activity: 280
May 06, 2018, 04:09:24 AM
Most of airdrops are just scams. Some are legit but only gives a very little amount. I personally don't like airdrops. I prefer bounties instead. But if you join airdrops just make sure not to give away your pk
Activity: 423
Merit: 118
May 06, 2018, 04:00:08 AM
I don't really like airdrop and rarely join the airdrop because I got small amount from that and I like bounty rather than airdrop because the reward so big and not like and airdrop. Maybe we can't compare bounty and airdrop but this just what about I like and I don't like.
Activity: 224
May 06, 2018, 03:54:55 AM
at the begin i participate all airdrops.. but now i only participate very good airdrops and airdrops that related to my bounty program
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
May 06, 2018, 03:51:15 AM
i rarely participate in airdrops . most of the time, airdrops won't let you get anyting , you may get a few pence or maybe some air , and many fraudsters may use airdrops to steal your private key . airdrop links may contain viruses and trojans . i am doing bounty . if we want to get something , we should do something .
Activity: 75
May 06, 2018, 03:47:01 AM
As of now I am no longer joining airdrops. I really like how easy it is to get money from airdrops but the only problem I saw is that It doesn't give me the real opportunity to earn. One time I receive a token which I might be able to sell but when I get to see their Exchange they required thousands of coins in my account to be able to transact and the only thing I have is a coin with an equivalent of 2 dollar. How can I get any profit from what they have sent me? It was no use for me. So I ended up a bit frustrated about it.
Activity: 192
Merit: 13
May 06, 2018, 03:41:03 AM
I wasted a lot of time by joining airdrops.
Now I use this service:

https://tokendrops.com

Activity: 35
May 06, 2018, 03:39:26 AM
I try as often as possible, this is a work for the future. 5 - 7 airs per day minimum
copper member
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
Telegram Username: @Webn_BountyManager
May 06, 2018, 03:32:33 AM
I always join the all the airdrops that I know that it's legit of course before you joined that airdrop make sure that token is not a clone, they have their own website and the twitter account, not a dummy. Remember, a wise person can catch wise people  Wink
Activity: 163
May 06, 2018, 03:25:49 AM
Before I had good profit from airdrops it was not this much popular but now too much people and we cant earn enough money from now I dont join to Airdrop.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
May 06, 2018, 03:19:22 AM
I'm still joining the airdrop occasionally. Even though most of them only have less value but some of them are gems. My highest record so far from an airdrop is $250 (bitwhite). I don't take airdrop as my main income in crypto as its very rare to find a good airdrop. I do that just for fun.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
May 06, 2018, 02:54:57 AM
Most of the airdrops are just junk and barely worth the time it takes to join their social media channels. Don't get me wrong, there are always a few hidden gems, but I'm not sure it's worth it.
Activity: 504
May 06, 2018, 02:52:11 AM
I now rarely join Airdrop, because the market is not good, so it's difficult to join airdrop, and because the market fell, so my mood become anxious, I have no idea for join these airdrop.

The same with me but the reason why I do not join Airdrops now is different. Before I was sure that it could bring me a good income, and without any investments. Now I find that trading brings more.
Activity: 378
May 05, 2018, 11:08:33 PM
almost never join airdrop because i think airdrop not profitable, just wasting time because the price of token very cheap so make me lazy to join airdrop
or just reveived token with low price and depleted hit by fee
Activity: 602
May 05, 2018, 11:06:20 PM
Airdrops are all bunch of crap ICO projects and they are just doing it to make their telegram members larger. I'm not interested in that kind of shady tactics so not at all and some participants only receive a few cents to dollars when they get paid.
Activity: 280
May 05, 2018, 11:00:57 PM
I try to take part in many airdrops, because often they bring very good money without taking a lot of time!
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
May 05, 2018, 04:21:57 PM

airdrop is an interesting activity, but not for permanent work. It is better to work in bounty all the time. Not much work, pay once a month, the best job replacement option.
Pages:
Jump to: