Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you join airdrop? - page 18. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 256
April 30, 2018, 05:02:18 AM
Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
I understand that your post aimed ad
ago, I participated in many airdrop however most of them are scams or token has no value. Since then I rarely participate in the free.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
April 30, 2018, 05:02:12 AM
It depends on the task that imposed on the airdrop, I usually join airdrop when it is easy to complete like joining telegram and so on.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
April 30, 2018, 04:59:29 AM
Rarely. I do not think that serious projects have a desire to conduct Airdrop. However, there are projects that can have Airdrop, Bounty, and seriously built marketing policies. In general, if I take part in Airdrop, then, most likely, this is a project in which I believe. It's not interesting to get a small number of tokens of an incomprehensible project, however, if I know that they can become more expensive several times due to the fact that the project is grows up, I will take part in the Airdrop and maybe even invest money in the project
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
April 30, 2018, 04:52:44 AM
It used to be maybe often due to airdrop is also a promising field. but for the moment it's better to focus on the bounty just because I don't think the result of the bounty was great enough without having to follow the airdrop.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
April 30, 2018, 04:27:50 AM
Not often, now that I think about it I don't think that I have actually joined any airdrops. Mostly airdrops don't pay out and when they do it is actually small amount of coins which are not really worth much so I think it is a waste of time to do them. I prefer signature campaigns as there are much better rewards to be gotten from it than from airdrops.
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 01:18:40 AM

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

When i first started crypto i participate in airdrop very frequently but after awhile i find that doing bounty is more profitable and i have slowly move away from airdrop from frequently to occasionally and focus on campaigns. Most probably i will not partiicipate in theabove airdrop, it is too time consuming and probably might not worth your time and effort.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 01:07:58 AM
sometimes and well I'm actually a second time joining airdrops for the first time I'm joining but I've never got my payment a coin. I do not care how much I'm really going to accept it for so long that it's okay mistaken. but I am not even in the habit of joining a second time now that I am joining as a signature campaign of airdrops this time I will not miss my wages soon I will receive it until the end of airdrops.
Activity: 201
April 29, 2018, 01:22:23 PM
I stopped participating in airdrop, because I think it's a waste of time
You can spend more productive time))
Activity: 103
Merit: 124
April 29, 2018, 01:20:54 PM
There is a long history of prices running up before an airdrop only to come crashing down just before the event. I would use extreme caution in partaking although there are many gains to be made on the run up prior to the event.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 01:19:27 PM
I don't like airdrop and I also never join airdrop, airdrop is just wasting my time .. and I don't want to swap my time with just a few cents or just $ 10
Activity: 164
April 29, 2018, 01:05:31 PM
My participation in airdrop is actually most often. Although there are some of these airdrops that are just scam, however there are still some good ones among them. Most of the airdrops I have often participated in are those which came from ICO and in most cases they have been highly rewarding even some occasionally are nothing to write home about. The airdrops that do free coins I seldomly join because those coins most times don't seem to generate much profit in the market but the ones from ICO  have always been very encouraging.
Merit: 16
April 29, 2018, 12:48:53 PM
i joined airdros sometimes because i prefer bounty campaign we all know that bounty campaign is better than airdrop and bounty campaign is much profitable than airdrops it doesn't mean idont like airdrops but bounty campaign is much better than the airdrops in my opinion only
Activity: 504
April 29, 2018, 12:46:24 PM

At the current time I am trying to avoid participation in airdrop campaigns. It is just because I have more interesting deals like mining in pools and making long-term investments in different currencies.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 04:22:30 AM
AirDrop is a significant part of the cryptographic currency exchange and the number of participants is very high. I agree to get information some time. I have not participated yet for investment purposes
Activity: 208
April 29, 2018, 04:20:23 AM
I love airdrops! I do like only 3 airdrops a week choosing only the best. But most of the airdrops now a days are mostly shitcoins and don't have value at all. Aidrops during october to January airdrop coins made people tons of money but now most airdrops require refferals and we only get 50- 250 coins which has maximum value of $10 when listed in the market and that's sad. I'd rather do bounty now but ofcourse if ever i encounter some good airdrops then i'll surely grab my chance.
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com
April 29, 2018, 04:15:48 AM

I used to do it months ago when they were actually profitable. Now you have to be really lucky to get anything worth something because they are mostly used only for promotion with very little value and they take quite a lo of time to join.
Activity: 140
https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg
April 29, 2018, 04:12:54 AM
Yes I have participated on it. But now I do not consider participating to be good because not all can be claimed though it is good that you have received it. I have received tokens and was sad that I need 10,000 dollar worth of coins before I can claim it. So it turns out useless.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
April 29, 2018, 04:04:00 AM
Now it is very difficult to find any interesting airdrop. Sometimes I join if it takes not much time. Most of them didn't bring profit at all, it is no more than just promotion of channel
That's why I would not pay attention to all air money. It is better to join the Bounty of companies and if the project is really promising, then you can earn very well.
Activity: 476
April 29, 2018, 03:56:31 AM
Now it is very difficult to find any interesting airdrop. Sometimes I join if it takes not much time. Most of them didn't bring profit at all, it is no more than just promotion of channel
Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
April 28, 2018, 06:56:00 PM
I don't join Airdrops, because they are waste of time. I have not seen meaningful airdrop for the last year or so. The last good Airdrop was Deep Onion.
Pages:
Jump to: