Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you join airdrop? - page 17. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
May 03, 2018, 01:12:14 AM
if it used to come airdrops, but if this is rare now. I am more focused on trading and bounty campaign just now. Because based on experience, has never also get a great token of airdrops. But maybe later if there is a good project with a seductive airdrops, I will come again.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
May 03, 2018, 12:53:52 AM
Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

before I get my ranking member of many following the airdrop, but as long as I've been the ranking member I have many follow a bounty. because I think the token from the airdrop was only for my purse collection only, while the price was minimal
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 12:48:20 AM
As of now i avoid joinung airdrop but before i do often join them because you can gain profits on them but as of now most of the airdrop are becoming a lie so all of my effort are onto bounty hunting
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 12:46:14 AM
I included very rarely joined the airdrop, ever airdrop several times around september - november 2017. but there are incident that there are some of my friends who got banned while, finally I never participate again in airdrop.
Activity: 84
May 02, 2018, 06:51:01 AM
I now rarely join Airdrop, because the market is not good, so it's difficult to join airdrop, and because the market fell, so my mood become anxious, I have no idea for join these airdrop.
Activity: 39
May 01, 2018, 12:04:47 AM
Sometimes only if I think it is a good project.
Activity: 335
April 30, 2018, 11:49:40 PM
if there is an airdrop program from a trusted project I definitely follow. The result of the airdrop though not so great, but not bad. Sometimes there is also an unexpected airdrop prize. Currently the coin is worthless, but we do not know tomorrow and a month later. So if there is a chance to join the airdrop just follow it. Condition is also usually easy.
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
April 30, 2018, 11:45:21 PM
Sometimes I joined in some airdops because it is an extra earnings of money although airdops are have small amount of token to be given to the airdrop hunter. But it helps people to find additional way of income if you would joined more airdops the more chances to get tokens. However there are some airdops getting failed or scam.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
April 30, 2018, 11:43:10 PM
I rarely join airdrop because mostly are trash and only rare are good and have a potential in the future. Don't put your full time chasing airdrop because of what I've said earlier that most are trash. Also too much airdrop could make your telegram messy and I just mute them because I only get a small amount of altcoin from them. It is not effective anyway for me after I've joined 20+ airdrops I just stopped but if you have a successful then advance congrats from me then.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
April 30, 2018, 11:33:07 PM
I've joined at least 5 airdrop, however, some do not receive payment until recently. There were affected by the scam and few airdrop price coins are very low. This is certainly a huge waste of my time. And I think the vote to join the bounty campaign such as twitter, facebook, and blogs.
Activity: 301
Next Generation Antivirus
April 30, 2018, 11:04:19 PM
I practically do not take part in airdrops.  Because I believe that you can spend a lot of time on them, but do not get anything.  In most cases, airdrops are fraud or not very promising coins.  A year ago, I participated in airdrops, and these tokens have not yet entered the stock exchanges.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
April 30, 2018, 08:35:57 PM
Airdrops for the most part are not profitable, a lot don't deliver.  The ones that do are profitable though, because you didn't have to invest anything but a few minutes of time to sign up for it.  Even if it ends up being dumped on an exchange, it can make a few quick bucks.  I'd avoid any Airdrops that require too much information or effort though.
Activity: 700
April 30, 2018, 08:35:40 PM
Sometimes but not too often I am join in aidrop campaign. Its really nice joining on airdrop because its free and doesnt need a lot effort but sometimes that token not landed on exchanger and just like garbage in my wallet.
Activity: 45
April 30, 2018, 08:33:24 PM
I really do not like to follow the program of airdrops as long as I follow the project only get some tokens and most tokens from the airdrop have no price. It might be better to join a telegram bounty  similar to airdrop because the allocations are so small and just fill out a form and join a telegram group.
Activity: 420
April 30, 2018, 08:32:35 PM
I only joined once but those coins i don't know where they are if there are. I ask someone to guide me, he told me to just sign up so i did, and ask what is the next step? He said just that. Now,  i dont know what is happening and how will i get them. Clueless :/
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
April 30, 2018, 08:25:50 PM
I only join airdrop when any project I am interest in are doing their airdrop, I can join the airdrop because I like the projects and not because people are shilling it or because they are giving free tokens for people to join them.
Activity: 99
April 30, 2018, 08:12:30 PM
me I always joining airdrop. because airdrop is so profitable for me. my first btc is from airdrop. that's why I will join airdrop
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
April 30, 2018, 08:08:44 PM
I stopped joining after my 10th airdrop because it's a waste of time and airdrops are not allowed anymore on some exchange, gone are the days when airdrops are profitable, it has been abused so many times and the community kinda exhausted on these airdrops.
Activity: 182
April 30, 2018, 08:05:15 PM
I don't join airdrop these days, the only airdrop i might join is projects that cancelled their main sales to give the community members so airdrops that is the airdrop I might i join apart from that, I am not joining any airdrop.
Activity: 364
April 30, 2018, 07:58:48 PM
Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

I always join on airdrop before when it was still newly introduced on the campaigns but today i prefer on working by promoting social media campaigns and signature campaigns because it is more profitable more than airdrops.
Pages:
Jump to: