Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you join airdrop? - page 21. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 5
April 27, 2018, 11:34:17 AM
Last year, I am joining a lot of airdrops that is available on this forum, bounty and announcement sections so the Main issue is most of them are scams and if they do get free tokens they will never hit Crypto Exchanges for a long time so I really don't think airdrops are worth of our time and efforts.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 11:33:50 AM
Airdrop is worthless nowadays that is why I don't participate on them anymore. Even though airdrop mostly will require less effort, but since we won't get anything from it, it is better to leave them alone.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 11:29:30 AM
not often, never since I was disappointed with Airdrop, since the gift tokens I get from Airdrop mostly do not have good marks on the market, I'm disappointed and will not try it again, I just focus on following Bounty only.
Activity: 362
April 27, 2018, 11:02:53 AM
so many scam airdrop project,I don't take part in  because I think it's a waste of time. The possibility of getting high profits is very small. Time cost and profit can not be compared.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 10:59:05 AM
It is great thing to start at cryptoworld. At first I participated in many airdrops, now - as much I have free time or if it realy good airdrop.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
April 27, 2018, 10:53:13 AM
Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

I always join any airdrop as it is easy to join because there are some airdrop that got lot of task to do.
I just notice that someone is updating all the airdrops list here to a google spread sheet and it was very helpful and bright idea for bringing all the latest airdrop and bounties in one spread sheet. You can choose there which airdrop you are going to join. I was also want to join the kickcity.io but I'm lazy that moment my friend told me, I don't know if I can still join this time?
Activity: 322
April 27, 2018, 09:57:23 AM
I only join airdrops if it is handled by well known campaign managers or it is part of a bounty program of a certain ICO. If coin have no perspective, I won't join airdrop
Activity: 308
April 27, 2018, 09:53:43 AM
Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
I participated in more than 50 different Airdrop programs. But only the Airdrop program of the IOStoken project is paying me a token. As for all other projects I have not received any of their tokens
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 27, 2018, 09:52:58 AM
Not often, but now my best decision  is LuckyToken Airdrop
Activity: 532
April 27, 2018, 09:51:00 AM
I do not like much airdrops, as they can requiest a lot of time, but yet you may be not get much money, so can’t say much about them.
Activity: 24
April 27, 2018, 09:49:47 AM
I think I won't go to drop most of the time, unless these tokens have list on exchange, so I think I will consider to receive some Airdrop, or most won't let me make a profit, so I will not choose to attend.
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
April 26, 2018, 08:47:59 AM
I use to join all airdrops  I can see but now I'm kinda choosy since many are just not worth it though some have real good value like havven, rublix, hydro, vio and Lym but majority don't have value at all. Out of 30airdrops, half of it have value and usually less than $5 only . I'm now into bounty but I also kinda picky on joining bounty to ensure I will not waste my time and effort.
trk
Activity: 228
April 26, 2018, 08:42:25 AM
Not likely to join any airdrop anymore, time wasting...I have sign up to so many airdrops and none of them are sending the token to me. So I guess its better to do bounty than airdrops.

Exactly. I joined a lot of airdrop last year when it was booming. But most of them just collecting our identity and spamming our email
Most of them are worthless and has no value so I prefer bounty and invest than airdrop now
Not worth it at all now
Activity: 294
April 26, 2018, 08:42:03 AM
I rarely participate, because good airdrops usually appear midnight in my time zone. But I've heard lately that many people said too many airdrops are scams.
Activity: 56
April 26, 2018, 08:38:10 AM
as much as i can
Because i dont want to waste a good airdrop
I always join airdrops becuase there really has nothing to waste if you just join
There are many good airdrops out there so i try all of them
Activity: 210
April 26, 2018, 08:35:21 AM
I joined a few, who were simple and did not ask for too much data. I guess if it should carry out the task may not include the airdrop category.
Activity: 225
April 26, 2018, 05:09:25 AM
As long as I have time, I will stay online and look for airdrops. I think this is the best way to profit. If I give my time, I can get tokens.
Activity: 183
April 26, 2018, 04:06:32 AM
My interest and participation in airdrops was kind of hot when I started in crypto community. However, this has reduced drastically, as I have come to understanding that many of the ones out now didn't worth me wasting time on them.
Activity: 198
April 26, 2018, 03:52:06 AM
Some others says airdrop is more effortless to earn tokens. Many of them are not succeed they did not give any rewards. I joined many times but i didn't received any rewards, for now i never participate or joined airdrop.
Activity: 104
April 26, 2018, 02:28:49 AM
I participated before in many airdrops.   Now I participate in very few of them. I only do it if I think there is a serious or a hudge project behind.
Pages:
Jump to: