Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you join airdrop? - page 16. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
May 03, 2018, 03:25:36 AM
Me, almost everday  Grin .Its like I'm addicted on it already since for me if I cant do it even just for 1 day then Im like a brokenhearted man alreasy, seems like my day wont be complete if I neglect it.I dont know why Im obsessed, its maybe because I made a lot of profit of it already and besides its just free.And thinking deeply, if I neglect even just 1 day of not doing airdrop,Im afraid I will missed a certain great token project which has huge potential and have price more than I can imagine.Everyday, Im always updated on free airdrop on my telegram.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
May 03, 2018, 03:24:59 AM
Rarely. Airdrops nowadays are less profitable compare to last year-- where the airdrop coins have higher quality and are actually more profitable like POS, EXRN, HAT and EBTC. If I am not mistaken, the last airdropped I joined only gave me 3$.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 03:21:35 AM
I agree very rarely because most of them are fake and intended to steal information.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
May 03, 2018, 03:18:16 AM
As of now i avoid joinung airdrop but before i do often join them because you can gain profits on them but as of now most of the airdrop are becoming a lie so all of my effort are onto bounty hunting

If you want to earn at least something, then you need to participate in large number of airdrops. I will say so, about 5 airdrops is about ~ 2-3 $. Not much, do you agree?
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
May 03, 2018, 03:16:37 AM
Not often. more like not at all because airdrops are not very profitable and it is better to just join the bounty campaign of whatever coin that you are interested in and airdrops are systematically and strategically designed to keep bringing you back to their website if you hope to get a reasonable amount of coins from them which is why I don't do it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 03:11:34 AM
the initial time I joined the world of cryptocurrency, then familiar with bitcointalk and create a brand new account. then developed into a newbie. I very often participate in various airdrops organized by the ICO project. As time goes by, I start to get bored. And now it is starting to focus more on following the bounty campaign. because the result is also more lucrative rather than join airdrops only.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
May 03, 2018, 03:10:45 AM
I was an airdrop hunter an addict at that sometimes fourth quarter last year and first quarter this year. Bit at some point, my addiction was going away as I discovered I had many useless tokens pilled up in my wallet no exchange, no usecase and no value. I had to caution myself and stop.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
May 03, 2018, 02:58:35 AM
Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

Before, I am addicted to airdrop. I always monitor new airdrops so that I can join it. In fact, I joined the telegram group. That group is updated to new and latests airdrops. But lately I am not happy with it. Some airdrops are fake, some airdrops are not paying, some airdrop pays but the coin is either not listed in exchangers, or the amount is very low. The amount if gas to be use in transferring the coin is higher than the amount of coin to be transferred.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
May 03, 2018, 02:54:35 AM
As of now i avoid joinung airdrop but before i do often join them because you can gain profits on them but as of now most of the airdrop are becoming a lie so all of my effort are onto bounty hunting

I agree that for today there are very few decent projects that offer worthwhile airdrops. I join them only when I am completely sure (as far as possible) that the project will be successful. Otherwise, they just do not make sense. Bounty campaigns are much more lucrative. Plus, participating in  bounty, you learn something new, learn the latest news, stay informed about the events. An airdrop does not provide any prospects for self-development in the crypto-currency area.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 02:49:26 AM
some airdrop is totally trash but some of them are not.. it defends on the airdrop if it's worth it or not... as on my experience i have a lot of tokens that don't have a value on the market and the other are minimal value.. as of me if you hold all of it you can still earn a small amount of profit..
Activity: 182
May 03, 2018, 02:38:10 AM
I do not go for airdrops anymore as most of them are scams. You waste a whole time filling forms and most times, you do not get  the tokens and if you manage to get the tokens, the tokens wouldn't worth anything as they are shit coins. Its just a very few airdrops are the ones that makes sense. Very few
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
May 03, 2018, 02:36:54 AM

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

I stopped joining airdrops because most of it are scam or doesn't pay their participants. better join some bounty campaign that wasting time joining airdrops.
anyways, who am i to judge. airdrops is free money so..

I joined Airdrop before and seriously I never get any free token or coin so I decided to stop joining , well if there are still a real Airdrop it's good but all I want for now is to focus only in bounty and in trading .
Activity: 149
May 03, 2018, 02:25:10 AM
Before joining my signature campaigns more often to search for. However, the results retrieved from airdrop for me still very less, yet I get a project that scam is certainly much time wasted. Recently I tried to join the signature campaign here I'm new and this is my first project.
Activity: 170
May 03, 2018, 02:13:05 AM
I work on bounty in my spare time filling empty time looking for additional rezky for family.
I think this is very helpful.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
May 03, 2018, 02:04:17 AM
In a certain period of time I only once or twice joined the airdrop. If anything is of great interest to me then I will decide to join
Activity: 130
May 03, 2018, 01:58:24 AM
I must join a lot of airdrops as and when it comes to my knowledge but till date it is too painful and frustrating that I have not got a single token from them.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 01:55:59 AM

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

I stopped joining airdrops because most of it are scam or doesn't pay their participants. better join some bounty campaign that wasting time joining airdrops.
anyways, who am i to judge. airdrops is free money so..
Activity: 162
May 03, 2018, 01:46:53 AM
AirDrop is one of the most moving parts of the crypto currencies exchange. We can learn new and updated information about crypto here. I'm doing some airdrops for these reasons.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
May 03, 2018, 01:40:28 AM
I attended mostly all the airdrops available each day. Even some of the airdrops don't give me any rewards. Now a days mostly of the airdrops are scams. I just give time to participate airdrops to those airdrops are legit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 01:15:59 AM
I did it very persistent some time, but now i do only trusted airdrops with real project
Pages:
Jump to: