Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you join airdrop? - page 25. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 04:03:20 AM
Recently, I pay much less attention to airdrops, because I get a lot of scams and do not come any tokens or coins. This happens in about 3 cases out of 5.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 04:00:39 AM
I used to join in airdrop a lot, but most of them are a scam and useless. At present, I don't join much, I only join if the project is good. There are only a few good projects I would participate in their airdrops.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
April 13, 2018, 02:05:36 AM
I'm not a fan of airdrops since it's kinda spammy and the people who joined the telegram channel always spam and asked for the distribution of their tokens which is kinda irritating. Another reason is that mostly tokens that people received from airdrops are low valued because most people would dump them instead of holding it.
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 01:58:24 AM
To be honest, airdrop is not my main focus so I only participate in airdrop only when I want it. Airdrop is profitable, but it's only a small profits over the others.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
April 13, 2018, 01:48:54 AM
not too often like im join for bounty program, sorry to say for me airdrop is junk, besides many scam project with bounty program.
Activity: 448
April 12, 2018, 09:54:58 AM
I take part in airdrops only  in airdrops of  stable project  with bounty campaign,   last one  was Helbiz airdrop, I dont pay any attantion  with  rewards 1-5 usd
it is a waste of my time
Activity: 15
April 12, 2018, 09:49:23 AM
regularly, the last time I joined MyWish promo campaign. It can be called airdrop I think.
Activity: 103
April 12, 2018, 09:47:53 AM
I now no longer like airdrop, because most of them are just a scam. I've participated in some airdrop but who paid me only 2, and that too just a collection in my wallet, can not be exchanged for money
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
April 12, 2018, 09:38:28 AM
I stopped doing that. reward a small and most often its at all there is no

I had also stopped participating in airdrops. A lot of airdrops nowadays are of no use and sometimes used only in order to solicit donations and ends up scam. Also, most airdrops nowadays are using the referral system, although, this two are different from each other. However, there are some airdrops that are given in case you are holding particular such as PRL and SHL and eBTC and EPRXY.
When the airdrops start, we take opportunity to join because they actually distribute valued token which can be trade and give profit but later on many airdrop has been created and just become shit coins and mostly are scam. I also stopped to join when there are many issues about hacking the accounts in ethereum wallet. It is not secure specially when you are just signing in without knowing that it is just a trapped to know your keys. Some of airdrops is not listed on the exchanger and that token has no use.
Activity: 201
April 12, 2018, 09:38:16 AM
Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
sometimes i join airdrops, maybe only 3 airdrops because i prefer join bounty than airdrops, in bounty you will get more coins than airdrops.
Activity: 406
April 12, 2018, 09:34:40 AM
As of now I do not join airdrop since I did not get any payment. I think airdrops are a scam now. I waste my time on joining and I think bounties are the best to join and can earn profits.
Activity: 202
April 12, 2018, 09:32:23 AM
I often do Airdrop, but i have tactics i always use before  do airdrop, i only participate in Airdrop that have officially announce there ico and get listed on good exchange
Activity: 269
April 12, 2018, 09:29:36 AM
I have some strategy for choosing AirDrop :
  + Only join in that if website looks great
  + Only join in that if AirDrop has a huge community on Telegram Group/ Bitcointalk Topic
Activity: 167
April 12, 2018, 09:21:47 AM
I no longer follow airdrop because now most of all airdrop is just SCAM, so it's useless to follow it because it is the same as waste of time. it's not all airdrop scam, I've followed some airdrop program, but that pay me only 2, and that too can not be exchanged
Activity: 476
April 12, 2018, 09:03:52 AM
I rarely take part in a drop. And I don't see much point in participating in them. The number of participants is very large, and the reward of a penny. Wasted time
Activity: 208
April 10, 2018, 06:49:32 AM
I've been three times, but I never got the results of the airdrop, I may be wrong in the process or I have not been lucky to get the results, maybe I will try again or not I try not to do the airdrop, how do you think , is there any suggestion for me or just opinion from you ..?
Activity: 183
April 10, 2018, 06:42:12 AM
for the time being I have never participated in airdrop. because it has too many tokens airdrop results that can not be in exchange.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
April 10, 2018, 06:41:19 AM
I prefer to join 1 airdrop program per day. It doesnt take too much time, but you can recieve more than 150$ per month (if 1 airdrop costs ~5$)
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
April 08, 2018, 01:41:58 PM
i join every available airdrop i come across, because they are easy tasks are easy to do. but i do not neglect bounty campaigns because they pay way more than airdrops...
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
April 08, 2018, 01:36:59 PM
I stopped doing that. reward a small and most often its at all there is no

I had also stopped participating in airdrops. A lot of airdrops nowadays are of no use and sometimes used only in order to solicit donations and ends up scam. Also, most airdrops nowadays are using the referral system, although, this two are different from each other. However, there are some airdrops that are given in case you are holding particular such as PRL and SHL and eBTC and EPRXY.
Pages:
Jump to: