Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you join airdrop? - page 24. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 11:00:13 AM
I didn't participate in the airdrop. I participated a lot before , but get nothing. Most of these airdrops are scam.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 10:56:24 AM
I had only joined 3 airdrops and one of them paid me but until now there's no notice on how to sell the tokens and i think its only a scam or shall we say its only a fake airdrop.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 10:45:05 PM
not so much anymore...they are always so small an amount. bounties are better

Go Green!
Activity: 196
April 13, 2018, 09:27:10 PM
Not really, I don't like airdrops just because they require more efforts and time than bringing income. What the fuss doing all that things if the reward is hillarious?

I personally do not always join the number of droplets because it takes more time,
so rarely do people join the airdrop, for now, I better follow the clear airdrop
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
April 13, 2018, 09:02:29 PM
i rarely participate in airdrops . most of the time, airdrops won't let you get anyting , you may get a few pence or maybe some air , and many fraudsters may use airdrops to steal your private key . airdrop links may contain viruses and trojans . i am doing bounty . if we want to get something , we should do something .
Activity: 7
April 13, 2018, 08:46:27 PM
I haven't join in any airdrop. It is hard to find an airdrop to trust.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
April 13, 2018, 08:32:25 PM
Well, for me it's good to joined all the available airdrops because it's free all you have to do is follow the instruction after that wait for your token. But be careful providing your sensitive information such as private keys and password.
My best source of airdrops is this website, specially from high ranked members here because I believe they won't provide such as fake details and airdrop if they do so it will affect their reputation and trust.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
April 13, 2018, 08:15:52 PM
I haven't registered for an airdrop in a long time.  I was tired of seeing spam/fraudulent cryptocurrency related emails flooding my email account.  I am sure it had to have been through these airdrop registration forms. 
Activity: 476
April 13, 2018, 07:54:54 PM
I often do and look for airdop. Almost every day I do it. I can follow six more airdrops in a day. Earned income is also quite large, enough to meet our daily needs. We must also be careful of the airdrop scams.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 07:40:24 PM
I almost every day looking for airdrop. I love doing it because it can add my spending money. Getting an uncomplicated free token, everyone would want to, so I spent hours doing airdrop.
Activity: 1
April 13, 2018, 07:00:11 PM
When it comes to commerce you want fast, accuracy and security against hackers. Marinecoin is building a community of over twenty thousand 20000 people who initially show proof of promotion.  So come and join the MTC community marineco.inAnd remember Javis Artificial Intelligence  is checking for proof of promotion which only exits with Marinecoin. Be part of the future technology which only exits with Marinecoin . marineco.in It is a time tested network. Marinecoins block chain is 500% faster that Bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
April 13, 2018, 05:01:55 AM
Now I do not take part in the airdrop program. No time, most of the time I spend on tasks in bounty companies and investing. But airdrops are very good, once I was lucky, but I sold these tokens very cheaply.
Activity: 713
Merit: 31
April 13, 2018, 04:59:13 AM
I almost never agree. The distribution of tokens, which are of material value with Airdrop, has, unfortunately, ended a while ago. In the past, the tokens that were distributed with Airdrop soon gained value, leaving the sales person profitable. At this point, the Airdrop event has become an advertising item. Of course, the effect on the increase in the number of participants is great. In the near future, Airdrop participation limits may come in this way again with the money that ends in 3-5 minutes. Often good projects do very little in Airdrop, but projects that do a lot of token deployment are not doing well. Instead of Airdrop, bounty campaigns can be preferred. If you spend a little effort, it will be a better figure than the Airdrop you receive.
Activity: 146
April 13, 2018, 04:58:27 AM
I stopped participating in airdrops. Participated in more than 250 airdrops, but paid only 25 and received from each airdrop less than $ 1. I was disappointed in them and stopped participating, although maybe there are good ones. I do not want to spend any more time on them.
Activity: 182
April 13, 2018, 04:38:10 AM
Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

Quite obvious advertising of this project ..
I will answer the question:
I join the airdrops quite often. I do this almost every day. Only sometimes I miss regular work on airdrops. I am subscribed to the channel in the telegram, the administrator of which sends new airdrops daily for participation. So I'm always aware of the last airdrops.
Activity: 149
April 13, 2018, 04:35:44 AM
Personally, I do not participate. A lot of scammers.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 04:32:48 AM
To be honest i probably participated in only 1 or 2 until now. Air drops are usually giving funny amounts of coins and it really doesn't worth. For example one of my friend got rewarded 1 token from an airdrop yesterday. I was like what , is this a joke. So it looks like free money but i don't want to fill my wallet with useless coins in useless amounts.
Activity: 135
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
April 13, 2018, 04:32:24 AM
i joined airdros sometimes because i prefer bounty campaign we all know that bounty campaign is better than airdrop and bounty campaign is much profitable than airdrops it doesn't mean idont like airdrops but bounty campaign is much better than the airdrops in my opinion only
Activity: 62
April 13, 2018, 04:23:48 AM
I used to join airdrops everyday, every hours and every minutes. Everytime when I visit the cryptocreed and airdrops in the telegram I'll join immediately and fill up the forms. I don't missed any airdrops that what I'm very active when it comes to airdrops. When I have no work I'm spending my time in the airdrop.
Activity: 188
Merit: 11
April 13, 2018, 04:17:46 AM
I only go to those airdrops where I participate in the bounty. I think that in its pure form the airdrops have degenerated. Although, I was not seek.
Pages:
Jump to: