Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you join airdrop? - page 28. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 01:58:14 AM
This is a very good way to earn, I was lucky with a few, and I received a good reward. Unfortunately now I am engaged in bounty companies that occupy all the time. I think again to return to
Activity: 223
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 01:54:16 AM
I want to say if I rarely join AIRDROP. But I like the idea of air point. This is good for coins because there will be a lot of people who make stronger coins. Airdrop needed to get the project. Good luck with your work. cryptocurrency is better with support for crypto-related projects.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
April 06, 2018, 09:41:00 AM
Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

I dont join any airdrop right now , because its so scarry and were not secured to join . Some airdrop are phising site and too many hackers out there and fake airdrop tries to steal your Mew accoount or email account , so you should be really careful upon joining airdrop. Instead of doing airdrop i just make my self busy like doing or joining some bounties , it has a good salary when you do your work well and right. Some airdrops are just decorations to my mew with no value.
Activity: 142
April 06, 2018, 09:39:24 AM
It's not as profitable as before, all prices are falling, in the projects come in 3-4 thousand people from the payroll they pay a penny!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 06, 2018, 09:12:52 AM
I have joined two airdrops this week, only because they were associated with a proper bounty thread of some decent project. I don't now do airdrops as much as I would do say a signature campaign or other bounty. I prefer to do other tasks that have more of a chance of paying some tokens that might actually reach an exchange, although now in general the crypto market is looking so down that I am worried for my future ability to earn a decent living at this time.  Cry
Activity: 432
April 06, 2018, 09:07:00 AM
I don't join airdrops the way I join bounty campaign. But I join them when I see the type of the coin they are giving and see if the project has a great future
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 09:06:46 AM
LuckyToken is my third Airdrop. Why did I participate? Because of winnings.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
April 06, 2018, 09:05:24 AM
Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
Well when I first got to know about airdrops I was really curious about it and filled many Google forms to take part in these airdrops.Till now I might have filled over more than 50 forms but unfortunately till date I have received only around 17 tokens/coins.To be honest guys out of the 17 tokens I have received only 5 of them have gained value and have been listed in the exchanges rest of the coins were not able to make it to the exchanges.And out of the 5 three of them amount around 1$ each and the 4th one grabbed me 70$ and i am still holding the 5th one it was around $300 2 months ago but it's only $100 now.But I am sure that it will gain value in the coming months.So what I have to say is only 5-10% airdrops fetch you some decent money rest of them will just waste your time,so invest your time carefully.
Activity: 167
April 06, 2018, 09:02:05 AM
I have been following airdrop several times but pay me only 2 airdrop from all airdrop that i have ever follow, but after thought of it just wasting my time because most airdrop only scam
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
April 06, 2018, 08:59:09 AM
Recently I do not often use airdrops. However I must say that this is a fairly common way of making money on the cryptocurrency market. Especially this method is suitable for beginners in the field of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 16
April 06, 2018, 08:54:46 AM
Not really, most of them are worth nothing. Just join them if you a have a lot of free time!
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 08:47:04 AM
yes in the past. now i never join in airdrop because many airdrop ask to send eth, or the other absurd task to do. and if you have 1 account, its not profitable. airdrop just send little bit from their coin. but if i follow some ico and after make payment they release airdrop event, i will join and wait for it.
i sell my coin from airdrop just form gas.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 06, 2018, 08:35:49 AM
I have not joined any Airdrop here as I am not a junior member yet. Some of my friends had participated in these but they tell that most do not pay.
Most airdrops do not pay anything now. But if you have a lot of time you can take part in a large number of airdrops and after a while some income will be.
Activity: 98
April 06, 2018, 08:30:13 AM
I just twice join airdrop, i prefer join bounty than airdrop
Activity: 126
April 06, 2018, 08:19:20 AM
As soon as I find a good airdrop. Now I found LuckyToken. Also there is bounty campaign.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 08:07:33 AM
I have not joined any Airdrop here as I am not a junior member yet. Some of my friends had participated in these but they tell that most do not pay.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 08:05:33 AM
I have joined two airdrops over the week and can't really say what it's outcome will look like yet but its hope it's not a waste of time .

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdrop-photochain-airdrop-125m-tokens-3116054. That's one of the two.  Photochain airdrop
Activity: 1
April 06, 2018, 07:57:28 AM
I have invested a lot of ico projects like ucoincash, hextracoin, unixcoin, cybermiles ,, friendz, ... and i also have almost 99% success. But I will consider when joining ico whether to hold them or sell them after ico. As unix I was lucky to buy 300 coins but I found them to be unlikely to last so I sold 200 coin at $ 6.7 and when they got $ 5 I sold them. Or are cybermiles I sold them at $ 0.5 and bought them at the price now is $ 0.089. And I have received a few more coin than the original. Because I see the potential of cybermiles.Today I would like to introduce you to a completely free ico project of 20,000 coin every day marineco.in.Or you can invest in them at f1cx.com. They are a ico coin rather than a token so you can trade them or buy them to hold them in the long run. Because I see the potential of the mariencoin.The thing that I want to disclose that surprised you is Marinecoin zero fees.The block chain is time tested with fast transactions.Marinecoin has an artificial intelligence.marinecoin friendly iot friendly.Marinecoin is a machine to machine.Marinecoin is a coin with artificial intelligence.You may consider to invest in mtc currency.I think it is a great money that you should invest in them.The community is getting more and more crowded.Quickly join now or do not have a chance!
Join the discord group to talk about this project. : discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6 or telegram:  t.me/MarinecoinMTC
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
April 05, 2018, 09:40:40 PM
I have participated in airdrop several times but so far have not got the result because at the end of the program always can not meet the rules set so I deeply regret this
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
April 05, 2018, 09:32:24 PM
I feel it as a waste of time after joining tens of airdrops. Nothing gained till now, except useless tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: