Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you join airdrop? - page 26. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 12:16:36 PM
How often?
Before, I'm do sign up on any airdrop channels for new airdrops. I'm always registering. There are some whose rewards I haven't gotten even 1-2 months after the promised dates. It's been that bad. That coupled with the fluctuating prices have made participating in airdrops a no no for me for now

Are you partaking in any of them?
Yes. When bounties I signed up for launch airdrops, I go for it. That way, I'm assured of its payment and price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 10:35:44 AM
Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
I very rarely follow airdrop anyway. if the airdrop is from a project I think is good, maybe I'll join the airdrop
it is now very difficult to find a good airdrop
Activity: 194
April 08, 2018, 09:34:13 AM
If the project is interesting, I willingly participate in an airdrop. A few months ago it was more profitable than now
Activity: 183
April 08, 2018, 09:28:35 AM
I stopped doing that. reward a small and most often its at all there is no
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 07:19:51 AM
I do airdrops 15-20 airdrops a week, started 1-1/2 months ago, but gets very less token so far as compared to my expectations.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 07:15:59 AM
I do it only sometimes, because I think it is wasting my time because of its low value. Airdrop is easy to access but it has a low value when it comes to exchange. Sometimes airdrop is scam that’s why I don’t join airdrop. I rather joined bounty than airdrop.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
April 08, 2018, 07:15:10 AM
It's free and easy way to make free money with fewer tasks to complete.
 i do not follow the airdrop for a small fee
because it will be a waste of time,
 if all we get free can not produce anything.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 07:13:26 AM

I always join airdrops. I do not earn a lot on this, but I'm not upset. Basically I'm earning a bounty. I like these projects more.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 07:00:48 AM
I haven't been joining in airdrops for the past several months, apart from a few. Most of these airdrops are a scam project, only a few of them are legit. So, it is useless to join in airdrops.
Activity: 124
April 08, 2018, 06:59:14 AM
I just recently joined to an airdrop and its my first time. Though i only joined to their social bounty because my rank is still too low to join here in bitcointalk.
Activity: 229
April 08, 2018, 06:38:52 AM
Before i always join airdrops.. i've been getting free coins of them and its profitable..lately the airdrop will end in scam did not pay and the token they give its useless no value and it cant hit in crypto exchanges..i prefer now in bounty campaigns the price you've earn is big and they have value and hit in coin exchange and have oppurtunity..
Activity: 24
April 08, 2018, 05:44:34 AM

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

I have not participated in nay airdrop and do not wish to do this in future also. Some of my friends who participated in these said that most of these do not pay anything.
Activity: 31
April 08, 2018, 05:12:09 AM
Yh I do airdrops if I like the project. Projects with real usability and and great team tend to do well in the market. So don't hesitate to join their airdrops when they offer it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
April 08, 2018, 05:02:27 AM

I only tried airdrop twice but not successfully received tokens. From that moment on, I stopped joining airdrops. Aside from gathering KYC private information, they will just give you no value coins. Better join bounty campaigns.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 04:59:46 AM

I tried once about five months ago and that was the last. I did receive some tokens but still no value up to this day. So I’m not really thinking about it. I’ll just let those tokens settle in my wallet. Who knows, they might gain some value in the long run and surprise me once I check back on them!
Activity: 81
April 08, 2018, 04:47:18 AM

I seldom join airdrop due to a number of uncertainties that surrounds it. And there are more scams i it than do regular bounties.
I only join airdrop when manager or dev team are those whom I trust and worked with before.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
April 08, 2018, 04:40:27 AM
Now I'm mainly engaged in bounty companies, but I started with airdrops. And if I look at the statistics, I had higher income from the airdrops than from participation in the bounty companies, but I spent 12 hours a day, it's hard.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
April 08, 2018, 04:39:27 AM

every day I participate but earn very little)BTC
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
April 08, 2018, 04:36:29 AM
I join airdrop only if I know well the company that organizes it and the offered coin has a good price. In all other cases, this is a waste of time.

That's what i have also observed about airdrops these days. Unlike last year where bitcoin seems to be a good way of earning a decent profit. Today, per experienced, only about 10% of the total airdrops i participated had given me their free tokens. In other words, I am just wasting my time.
Activity: 51
April 07, 2018, 12:21:57 PM
In all my chance doing digital cash connected exercises, I actually have joined for 3 times, with none of them giving American state any tidy devour, or presumably, having a significant result on my profit. I say this since I actually have return to get that airdrops ar merely promoting procedures utilised by engineers to gift their coins within the market.
Pages:
Jump to: