Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you join airdrop? - page 27. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 12:10:36 PM
I join airdrop only if I know well the company that organizes it and the offered coin has a good price. In all other cases, this is a waste of time.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 10:59:41 AM
I do it very often. It was my first step, when I started being interested in cryptocurrencies. But I continue hunting for airdrops because of two reasons. Firstly, it is a pretty good option to get a perspective coin or token. Who knows, how much will it cost in a few years? Secondly, it is nice additional income and it doesn't need much time to devote.
Activity: 108
April 07, 2018, 10:16:32 AM
I regularly participate in all the airdrops and I believe I will be lucky in some successful projects, but I can not afford many projects at the same time, it is risky and can cost me a lot of time and effort.
Activity: 361
April 07, 2018, 09:36:18 AM
i don't want to waste my time ,so many scam airdrop project especially the ERC20 project ,you keep their project rule but get nothing in the end.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 09:28:19 AM
I think that airdrop is a waste of time. I filled dozens of forms, but in the end I did not get anything. Airdrop is simply a fraud, it is impossible to earn coins there.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
April 07, 2018, 09:10:10 AM
rarely often. I don't normally join airdrops except some good project, I really like that cancelled their crowd sales in other to give free airdrop. I can participate in that one.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
April 07, 2018, 08:51:34 AM
i am joining airdrop but not that much, i mean i really select those coins which i see will be having a very good potential in the market. i mean i am not being choosy but i am just being aware and alert because most of the phishing sites and activities are related to airdrops. I am not saying that it's not safe but to sum it up some of it so as a trader in crypto you must be aware and never give any private details which may lead access to your holdings. we don't know if the links contains malware or anything but for me to be safe i just lessen may activity when it comes to joining airdrops.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
April 07, 2018, 08:46:31 AM
If any new airdrop, I am join the airdrop, but I seldom get reward from the airdrop Smiley just some airdrop give me many free coins. It's my experience and I am airdrop hunter Smiley

and why do you join all the airdrops and wasting your time on them if you don't receive any profit? may be it would be better to join bounty campaigns?
Activity: 264
April 07, 2018, 06:30:34 AM
Trying to do it everyday, some people doing only airdrop have good earnings, so im trying not to miss the chance to receive some tokens
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 06:25:07 AM
I often follow the airdrop. If there is a new airdrop I will rush to register. Airdrop I think one way how to get a free token at no cost and not difficult. Airdrop is so much and you can join anytime. Always be carefull to choose airdrop. Stop scams airdrop.
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
April 07, 2018, 05:28:16 AM
We hardly join only 10% airdrops and that also when there are some good coins. We mostly do work of bounty because we get very less coins in airdrops.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
April 07, 2018, 03:34:03 AM
Airdrop is the way you can easily get free tokens and it is also profitable because i already joined airdrop for my entire work in crypto world and i earned a lot from it.
Activity: 94
April 07, 2018, 03:31:13 AM
I was constantly following periods when this logic was first popular. But I think it's useful to stay away from the fact that transactions such as increasing fraud, increasing garbage coin variants and lie forms have gathered in recent days. Nevertheless, we can participate by choosing quality ones with the market succession, as a result, not every project is garbage
Activity: 566
April 07, 2018, 02:38:45 AM
Before, anytime i see airdrop, i join them but now i don't have time to waste i will rather channel my strength to bounty campaign than airdrop. It use to be profitable but not anymore. It is total waste of time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 02:32:58 AM
These days, I dont really go for any airdrops now because, most of them aren't real. 80% of them are shitcoins and don't hold any value when they make it to the market. I was joining as many airdrops before as possible, not until I realised that, most are worthless
Activity: 462
April 07, 2018, 02:32:52 AM
I actually join every airdrop , why? because even it still have no value it may have value in few years. even if i dont get airdrop from the others i still got backup. nobody knows whats the future of the coin so keep joining every airdrop that you see. i never missed one . always check twitter and telegram thats my source.
Activity: 305
April 07, 2018, 02:30:27 AM
I rarely participate in airdrop for now because I think it will just waste my time,although joining the airdrop is easy  we live list and get free coin but the tokens I get many are worthless or scam.so it's just a waste of my time and I prefer to join social media bounty from the airdrop.
Activity: 155
Merit: 2
April 07, 2018, 02:26:54 AM
Before i joined airdrops and many airdrops i have been participated but no one of them give me token i don't recieve any rewards of them so i realize that i don't have luck in airdrop so i'm focus now on bounty campaigns and i joined signature campaigns it's lot of chance to recieve tokens in bounty campaigns than airdrop hunting.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
April 07, 2018, 02:25:33 AM
a bit hard, most airdrops just wanna milk ur personal info nowadays, i dun feel like giving it away for a few bucks.
Activity: 168
April 07, 2018, 02:14:59 AM
If any new airdrop, I am join the airdrop, but I seldom get reward from the airdrop Smiley just some airdrop give me many free coins. It's my experience and I am airdrop hunter Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: