Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you join airdrop? - page 44. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 689
Merit: 102
March 11, 2018, 07:00:53 PM
I participate in airdrops as often as find a good one, it is about five times every month. But what about your suggested Airdrop, I prefer those that don’t ask to call for friends as the main and single rule. I usually rely on my own afforts.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 06:54:18 PM
Recently I do not often use airdrops. However I must say that this is a fairly common way of making money on the cryptocurrency market. Especially this method is suitable for beginners in the field of cryptocurrencies.
Yeah, it is an easy way of earning free money with less task to be done(filled-up only). But then,  still it can't be depend to be a good way of earning in here and we all know that not all airdrop have taken a place in the market which is normally only have a small value.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 06:46:28 PM
I don't have the status to join airdrops right now, I want to learn and gain experience before trying
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
March 11, 2018, 02:56:55 PM
I am joining a lot of airdrops last year because I just want to earn a lot of free altcoins as many as I could but the main problem is most of them are scams and bogus so I don't get more free tokens and when I do get free tokens - they're not hitting coin exchanges.
So this year, I stop joining Airdrops but instead more focus on getting new altcoins through bounty campaigns.
Activity: 238
March 11, 2018, 02:55:29 PM
At the beginning I took part in all airdrops that I found. Now I prefer bounty. My time is not endless so I will spend it with more profit for me. And I want to develope.
Activity: 48
March 11, 2018, 02:52:51 PM
Really depends on the airdrop - some give tokens worth $100+ and those are the ones i join

The rest give sub $5 or are scams.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 02:51:35 PM
Interesting airdrop. I joined airdrop when I have time to search them but when I got busy then I am not looking at the airdrop. But it very nice to do because we able to earn free token.
Activity: 385
Merit: 101
March 11, 2018, 02:48:36 PM
WEll my friend got hacked  from signing up for an airdrop and lost everything he had from the hacker.
Activity: 882
March 11, 2018, 02:35:17 PM
Recently I do not often use airdrops. However I must say that this is a fairly common way of making money on the cryptocurrency market. Especially this method is suitable for beginners in the field of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 25
March 11, 2018, 02:14:42 PM
bounty will gain more coins, but I will join some excellent project.
Activity: 645
Merit: 266
March 11, 2018, 02:01:18 PM
TBH im not join airdrop that much, maybe once a week its depend on what project though. For example i never join an airdrops that require you to make at least one refferal to get reward, and i never join a telegram bot airdrop from china too.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
March 11, 2018, 01:55:06 PM
I participated in 4-5 airdrops. After 2 months paid only 2. Now I plan to take more and document all in spreadsheet. It doesn't take much time, but there is a chance to get good money. For example - ontology (ONT). Participants received 1,000 coins in January. Now 1 coin costs 3$!

3000 dollars - this is really a good result for the airdrop. And this is not the only case of good earnings. The main thing is not to sell coins immediately after receipt, but to wait for their further growth.
Wow, that is really good income in just airdrop, how I wish I could have airdrop too, but I don't know how can I see the legit or not. Glad to know that there  are legit airdrop. How can we know if the airdrop is legit or not? a lot are available in telegram but I am having a hard time if its good or not.
Activity: 420
March 11, 2018, 01:45:35 PM
Airdrops its waste of time
Or scaming when you fill your email
Activity: 128
March 11, 2018, 01:42:18 PM
Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

Let me share you the airdrop of the project I am working in. Maybe it will be interesting for you =)

💸Reward : 300 KCY tokens  
🛠Action : Invite 3 people to Telegram Chat🗣

Rules
1. All invited subscribers MUST be real people (fakes are not allowed).
2. All invited subscribers should stay in the community till the end of Token Sale  
3. You should invite your friends via telegram chat  
4. Secure your coins 👉https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/Wxxkyga0kSNs8Jpt2

💎Instruction: 💎  

Go to KickCity Community Telegram Chat https://t.me/kickcity_chat 👉 Go to Chat info 👉  press “+ Add Member”  

Please note that people inviting fake accounts will result to automatic banning ☝️
When ever I have time to join air drop I join free money dose't hurt  Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 01:38:12 PM
I participated in 4-5 airdrops. After 2 months paid only 2. Now I plan to take more and document all in spreadsheet. It doesn't take much time, but there is a chance to get good money. For example - ontology (ONT). Participants received 1,000 coins in January. Now 1 coin costs 3$!

3000 dollars - this is really a good result for the airdrop. And this is not the only case of good earnings. The main thing is not to sell coins immediately after receipt, but to wait for their further growth.
Activity: 287
March 11, 2018, 01:36:38 PM
Recently I have a lot of work related with trading. Therefore I rarely participate in the airdrop campaigns. At the moment there are many other ways to make money. Maybe I will try airdrops some time in future.
Activity: 112
March 11, 2018, 05:37:48 AM
I only joined once in airdrop and haven't joined in any again.
I did not even checked if they paid me already or not.
Maybe because this is a relatively new way to earn or maybe I just don't have the trust to join in airdrop as of yet.
Though I don't have anything bad in particular against it.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
March 11, 2018, 05:37:34 AM
I stopped joining airdrops a few months ago. Why? Waste of time, even if it's 1-2 minutes of my life.
99% of the airdrops are scams. I don't want to participate on Airdrops based on luck.

Totally agree.
Participated myself in a few and in general you can say that it doesn't pay off.
Sure for people who doesn't own that much coins, especially of the higher valued ones, this may be a way to get some money where the start to play with, trade with, as holding those airdrops for a long term is definitely not recommended.
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
March 11, 2018, 05:37:26 AM
I dont usually join bow airdrop but that wad before i join airdrop because theryre frue profits all you just need to do is to recieve the token abd thalls all you can get profits on it and then eait for another airdrop for more profits
Activity: 503
March 11, 2018, 05:35:26 AM
I would join any airdrops that I could as long as it doesn't need a KYC,
I don't think that giving your personal information is worth it ,Just to have a small amount of money ,
What would happen if they use your information in something illegal ?
Pages:
Jump to: