Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do you join airdrop? - page 43. (Read 3807 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 03:03:07 AM
As long as I still have free time I always follow the airdrop. Although the results are minimal but I will always try to join in the airdrop than my spare time wasted. I will try to follow it. Wink
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 03:03:02 AM
As much as I have free time I join and register in airdrops even it’s just a fake one. I don’t mind to waste a minute/s of my time for this kind of promotion for the new altcoins because you will never know if that project can hit the spot in cryptocurrency and get value in the future. But just be careful in giving information in airdrops because some of it are asking personal information that’s not necessarily applicable for an airdrop. So much better you do the decent airdrop for safety.

I like the spirit that you are not scared to join any airdrop when you dont have any assurance if it is a scam or not. Probably with that positive attitude you will get bigger profit joining different airdrop.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 03:01:46 AM
I've been starting joining some airdrop last year in august and until now but once in a while when i like the project i will go fill up the airdrop forms because right now airdrop right now is now profitable than last time its just a wasting your time because most of them are scams
Activity: 392
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
March 14, 2018, 02:55:26 AM
I am joining airdrops everyday, it is very popular now, when i see airdrop forms and links on social media, I give it a minute to sign up. But now I get tired of joining because some of the airdrops now are requiring referrals and it's really tiring to get a single referral. Some airdrops that I joined are just scam and i didn't get a token from them.
Activity: 350
March 14, 2018, 02:47:29 AM
I join something about 50 airdrops per month, but only 2-5 of them appears on my wallet, and only 1-2 worth at least $5.
Activity: 456
March 14, 2018, 02:44:27 AM
I take 15 minutes daily to check for new airdrops and join only those look legit and worth my time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
March 14, 2018, 02:39:58 AM
I am new to this forum and I was not able to join airdrop. So far I know that airdrop is another way to earn tokens with minimal job to be done in order to receive the token. This is ideal to those who are looking for free coins in fact i might consider joining airdrop later on. For now I am still in the bounty campaign and I am happy to help the ICO project which I promoted since the concept of the project is in line with my job. And since I am passionate enough and teaching is my passion so i decided to join the BITSCHOOL ICO project which promote quality education. This is a community base project and the community also is in full support with the project. The project objectives is to incorporate technology in learning process. As we all know technology could play a big role in learning the lesson. This is indeed a good project  and if you wish to learn more about the BITSCHOOL ICO project visit the website with the link posted below:

Home - BitSchool AI
https://www.bitschool.io/
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 02:31:16 AM
sometimes airdrop is like a rain that sometimes we never feel if they come or not even we want rain....Well im starting participating airdrop since august but im starting to quit on airdrop because most of them are just shitcoins right now i've been participating airdrops when i like the project...
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
March 14, 2018, 02:25:04 AM
In all my opportunity doing digital money related exercises, I have joined for three times, with none of them giving me any considerable pick up, or possibly, having a major effect on my benefit. I say this since I have come to discover that airdrops are simply promoting procedures utilized by engineers to present their coins in the market. Tragically, similar to the above-expressed answer, a considerable lot of these airdrops are adapted to really exploit individuals. Indeed, I have a companion that had his holding stolen on the grounds that he erroneously selected in an airdrop through a site that resembles an exchanging site, despite the fact that it is halfway his blame, that occurrence made my mull over airdrops.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 11:54:41 AM
Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

Let me share you the airdrop of the project I am working in. Maybe it will be interesting for you =)

💸Reward : 300 KCY tokens  
🛠Action : Invite 3 people to Telegram Chat🗣

Rules
1. All invited subscribers MUST be real people (fakes are not allowed).
2. All invited subscribers should stay in the community till the end of Token Sale  
3. You should invite your friends via telegram chat  
4. Secure your coins 👉https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/Wxxkyga0kSNs8Jpt2

💎Instruction: 💎  

Go to KickCity Community Telegram Chat https://t.me/kickcity_chat 👉 Go to Chat info 👉  press “+ Add Member”  

Please note that people inviting fake accounts will result to automatic banning ☝️
when ever I have free time I join airdrops but with research because of scams
also free money doesn't hurt right  Cheesy

However, you still spend your time
Activity: 128
March 12, 2018, 02:09:36 AM

Let me share you the airdrop of the project I am working in. Maybe it will be interesting for you =)

Rules
2. All invited subscribers should stay in the community till the end of Token Sale  

Go to KickCity Community Telegram Chat https://t.me/kickcity_chat 👉 Go to Chat info 👉  press “+ Add Member”  

Please note that people inviting fake accounts will result to automatic banning ☝️
EVERY free time i get out of my schedule I join airdrops
Activity: 142
March 12, 2018, 01:33:41 AM
I am still join 3 airdrops already until now and I am still waiting for the coins giveaway and thanks for your information about the other bounties.
Activity: 118
March 12, 2018, 01:09:46 AM

Rules

when ever I have free time I join airdrops but with research because of scams
also free money doesn't hurt right  Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
March 12, 2018, 01:01:10 AM
As much as I have free time I join and register in airdrops even it’s just a fake one. I don’t mind to waste a minute/s of my time for this kind of promotion for the new altcoins because you will never know if that project can hit the spot in cryptocurrency and get value in the future. But just be careful in giving information in airdrops because some of it are asking personal information that’s not necessarily applicable for an airdrop. So much better you do the decent airdrop for safety.
Activity: 21
March 11, 2018, 11:16:13 PM
Not have any easy ways to gain money. Keep it in mind and join bounty!
Activity: 140
March 11, 2018, 11:13:06 PM
Trying to search for worthy airdrops and interesting projects.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

I already joined their AIRDROP !

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread and find more info on AIRDROP: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058

Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
March 11, 2018, 07:29:49 PM

Rules
4. Secure your coins 👉https://goo.gl/forms/Wxxkyga0kSNs8Jpt2

I don't know why it was called airdrop if you need something to do before you are qualified to get the coins. Must call it bounty campaign though

It's just a simple task to do so there's no problem about it. They have a purpose on having that, to improve the community of the project. If they are requiring you to promote them, then it's not a airdrop.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
March 11, 2018, 07:17:13 PM
for myself I rarely follow the airdrop that I have just follow the airdrop whose campaign I follow.
Activity: 616
March 11, 2018, 07:16:23 PM
At first, I always joined airdrop and I always look for an airdrop but still, I did not earn any coins until now. I always did the task of the airdrop but it seems like at the end of their token sale, nothing goes to my wallet. I don't know what my mistakes but right now, I quit joining airdrops because it is not profitable at all.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 11, 2018, 07:12:32 PM
I think I already joined 5 airdrop during two months period but received only 1 as of now and currently the value of the coins is still low. So I'm waiting for it to increase. Anyway, airdrop is just a 1 minute job then that's it. So if we received small amount then its because we did a small amount of job. Then if the coin increase its price then we should be very thankful because it like winning a game ticket. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: