Pages:
Author

Topic: How real?That football players required to bribe before they are allowed to play - page 9. (Read 934 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
Hey guys, reading little story on Kylian Mbappe who on Thursday visited Cameroon on a charity with the deaf and other familiarization visit to his father's home town. He spoke with Joseph Dion Ngute, the Cameroon's Prime Minister, he was honoured visiting and I believe this is just like the humanitarian work some influential people do

But one striking revelation was that he would have been a cameroonian player if they weren't asking his father to pay them money before allowing him to play while he still trying to fix his career and French allowed him without payment.

"At first, I wanted my son to play for Cameroon, but someone at the Cameroonian Football Federation charged me money that I didn't have to make him play," he explained. " The French charged nothing."

I have also heard of some local stories about how some coaches require money from new footballers before they allow them on trier both in their clubs and national teams. Is this happening globally for new players who are still seeking to find a spot in clubs?

Do you think Cameroun miss Mbappe or it is Mbappe that missed Cameroun ?

https://theafricanhistory.com/2975#:~:text=My%20father
Pages:
Jump to: