Pages:
Author

Topic: How risky to invest in cryptocurrency? - page 25. (Read 3046 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I can say 80 to 90% risk is involved in crypto, but I can suggest you never invest all the money in one bucket and at atime. Better invest by proportionately, then you can minimize the risk.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?

Investing is very risky, and actually even if you are not a beginner. I have seen so much with this investing in crypto especially in ICO, and its so not pleasant how many type and tactics there are to scam somebody. Even veterans lose their money in this game, so for me its still about luck and chances.
Activity: 84
The risk of investment encryption lies in the individual. If you invest a large amount of money, then the risk is great. If the amount is small, the corresponding risk is small. I personally suggest that the investment money is within your own tolerance. I want to get rich overnight. Yes, but it may also be ruined.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
This is depend on the your knowledge how to minimize the risk, as we know the price of crypto very high volatility so we need to to know how to reduce it. If this is first times you jump in to it, for the better start by small amount first and then after you feel has better knowledge, and then you can add more money.
Activity: 72
Nobody knows if it will rise or fall, just guesses. This is a very speculative market. If you need the money within a few months I wouldn't suggest buying it. Only invest an amount you wouldn't mind losing. Other crypto that are getting attention are litecoin, xrp (ripple), and ethereum. Only invest if you want to hold onto it for a while.
Activity: 140
Many beginners experience losses when trading crypto. just listen to issues that are not true or fomo and buy coin quickly regardless of market conditions. as a beginner should study the crypto market before trading in crypto.
Activity: 182
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?

For beginners, it is risky because they still have little knowledge about the reliable websites and campaigns to join to. They are highly at risk when it comes to scammers. Also if they don't know the analysis of the values, they might end up investing at a bad time. The least they can do is to ask the ones who already joined in crypto and have already a long time experience. Also, search as much as possible about crypto related topics like how the system works and how to see if the websites you join to is reliable and trustworthy.
for the risk of bird investment in Cryptocurrency depends on the development of existing Cryptocurrency. so thereby for the development of existing markets greatly affect the results of existing investments. so to make the risk small enough to support the development of the market continues to be improved in the future.
Activity: 168
I think investing in cryptocurrency is risky but what I see today is that many people are investing in altcoin and bitcoin because this coin has decreased and with this decrease, I hope the price of altcoin and bitcoin returns soon and can get a good profit
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
There are quite a few different factors that can make your investment risky. I think that you should study a few top coins and choose some of them to invest in them.
Activity: 90
If you are a beginner, without knowledge and experience in the world of cryptocurrency,a big risk,start with small investments.
Activity: 66
Where ever you invest, risk is there. Cryptocurrency is like that. All running bussiness having some risk, It is a strategy for bussiness more u risk bear more you earn profit. Before Investing you must have to gain Knowledge about it then invest it. For many newbies, cryptocurrecy seems like a risky because it go from many stages of up and downs.
Activity: 87
Cryptocurrency investment is quite risky due to the volatile nature of the cryptocurrency market . That's why you really need to be sure before investing . You need to adequately do your personal research on projects you feel is worth investing . There are several reasons why people invest in cryptocurrency ,so you should know yours . I hope I helped .
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
A decentralized registry for unique assets
If it refers to this as a quick earnings and understand all possible outcomes, then as for me the risk is quite minimal.
Activity: 256
investing in crypto, especially for beginners, is one of the risky activities ever, as for now. scammers, phishers, malware devs - they all rushed into our industry and situation continues to deteriorate
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
The risks are very high you must understand that this is a new market and even if all the people here have faith it is going to work we do not really know, so everyone that invest money in this market must do it with the idea that they may lose everything they invested.
Activity: 509
You can basically lose all your money if you don’t know what you’re doing.The volatility of Cryptos can slaughter you and exponentially reduce your investments.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
Cryptocurrency is very risky, so you have to keep in mind before investing into it. You have to decide how much you want to risk, don't risk more than you can afford to lose.
Activity: 278
High risk, high rewards. So please enter with what you can afford to lose or hodl for long. It is imperative that we learn technical and fundamental analysis to get the maximum return on investment.
Activity: 95
Of course, beginners know less about crypto currency than experienced traders. But there are risks for both. The price can always go the other way.
Activity: 686
This crypto world is very risky it is real, but if you do good research and good investments, you can but very good money against this risk, I hope we can earn good money from cryptos.
Pages:
Jump to: