Pages:
Author

Topic: How risky to invest in cryptocurrency? - page 27. (Read 3046 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Well its excessively unsafe when you enter things you dont comprehend in addition to scamers and programmers all around the corners holding up to casualty amateur on crypto. I think about when you enter this market ensure you have enough knowlegde and precautionary measures. Continuously be cautious and never trust outsiders in crypto in light of the fact that the majority of them are scamers/programmers well, its excessively difficult, making it impossible to lost your well deserved cash in this market uncommonly its excessively valatile. Yet, when you aced all and on the off chance that you have enough experience then I think that is the time youll be beneficial.
Activity: 294
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?

Many people like me are investing in cryptos because we believe in the technology and the idea of making payments without control of any central institution. Your thinking is a demonstration that you are loosing the battle against speculators. Even if the graph of bitcoin and atlcoins now are not favorable I still believe in the trend of cryptocurrency that always making a pumps and dumbs. Soon it will rise again and I can earn double and even triple profit.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?

It is risky for a beginner to invest in cryptocurrency because the price of crypto is volatile means it will go up or down without prior notice. So the best way for a beginner to invest is to invest to major coin like bitcoin and ethereum, then if you have more knowledge and experience go try your luck in investing to ICO.

I agree on your idea, because having a business it is trully risky especially you are still a beginner it means you all need at that time is to gather a lot of informations on how to run the investment and earn cryptocurrencies. Despite of ups and down persistence is needed to accomplished the task.
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com

Its a twin of investing that we will experience to take a risk...  Well if you're investing you are risking as well... There are a lots of factors why some called investing as a risky work... Well because we didn't know what we are investing...  Well even we conducted our pwn research but still it is not a reason why we will consider it safe unless if we earn...
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
investing in cryptocurrencies is as risky as investing in anything, there you need more specific knowledge to minimize these risks.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Well in investing it is kinda a business form it means their is always a challenge that goes on but cryptocurrencies is just like you run a business through money form it is similarities. But their is always a chance to boom the investment of you are persistence to accomplished everything.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
There are many factors depends upon person to person. LIttle knowledge of anything is always risky and Its quite risky for newbies because newbies will be afraid to see the volatality of the market on the other hand experienced traders does not get panic because they are used too to watch such market. Trading is a game of patience and it could be learned by experience. One must learn the trading skill, Chart analysis, understanding of positive and negative news prior to enter into trading otherwise he/she can lost their investments and he/she must not depend on others opinion. One must do due diligence itself and believe on itself analysis to avoid the risk factor.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
As a beginner it is risky because of as a beginner still little bit knowledge and also the price of crypto is volatile means it will go up or down without earlier notice. So, as a beginner it's better to invest in BTC & ETH and beside this also increase knowledge about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 490
When you want to invest in cryptocurrency the risk is always there.  It really depends on your own approach and style of trading and investment techniques and strategies. But if you are confident enough and diligent in acquiring knowledge all about cryptocurrency maybe you will encounter minimal.  Mistakes can also be a best experience and teacher that needs to avoid for future investment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
Determine the time for monitoring the market, I think at least 3 months, during this time you can imagine how to act on the crypto market and not go bankrupt.

I don't think that even 3 months are enough. If you were watching last three months, all you could see was a steady decline in prices. It's good to have the experience of sharp growths, declines and also stagnation.
Activity: 658

the risk of investing in crypto currency is losing the money you invest and leaving only worthless coins. if you are a beginner to a trade or investor on crypto currency. I recommend to learn about market fluctuations on the price of crypto currency. so if you already know about the state of the market you will not be stuck at a loss if doing trade or investment
Activity: 420
The risk is very high, I think that before investing many people need to understand how dangerous and risky it is and not to invest money if they are not ready to lose this money, because this is a generally accepted rule.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
to my knowledge, cryptocurrency is an investment asset different from other assets. cryptocurrency has a greater risk with the movement of their value in the market. if another asset is more stable, cryptocurrency has a constantly changing value at all times. This is a big risk for investors, but if it can hold it, big profits will be earned in the future.
Activity: 602
Crytpocurrency market is one of riskier market with a very high volatility and it's very unpredictable because it's very small compared to traditional markets.

For newbies my advice is to invest just a little piece of your capital before regret.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
investing in crypto has a high risk and as a beginner you have to find the right information about the investment so you can avoid the loss, and the worst risk in investing is you lose your money
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
Before going all in, take baby steps, and learn from your mistakes. It's not easy to survive in crypto world, without research and due diligence. Too many wrong projects coming up every day, and getting shilled on all those telegram channels.
Activity: 700
It is very risky for a beginner especially those who do not have a foundation knowledge of what crypt is about and how to go about choosing a coin or project to invest in or even bounty to participate in. The best thing to be done is to do a very good research of what crypto is about, read about coin and how to invest and hold to make profit, read about bounties and have an understanding of what they have to offer before you invest or participate in any of them. After reading, you can then invest to have a first time experience, though you might make mistake but you will learn from it and participate more in the bitcointalk forum to learn more about crypto as points will be raised and different suggestions will be given.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
You should start with just little money to make uncostly mistakes and then progress to better thought and more sensible investments with more money.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
The risk is very big, let me give you an example. If you invest in a shitcoin for $1,000, you might lose $1. Because there is no policy binding cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
Investing in the crypto currency is a lot more risky than in any other asset. This is due to the high volatility of this market segment.
Pages:
Jump to: