Pages:
Author

Topic: How risky to invest in cryptocurrency? - page 29. (Read 3046 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Prices have dropped a lot and investing now is not too risky. Altcoin prices have fallen to the bottom and are no longer falling to the bottom.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
its very risky, many factor to lose money. Watch the project and the team. High risks, great opportunities for earning)
copper member
Activity: 378
Every financial markets  is risky. It depend on your knowledge  how you approach this. Always invest a part of your investment  in safe coins and other  in risky
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
a beginner who hasn't knowledge will be easier to get the risk. like following the scam ico, failing in trading, and hacked wallet. all that can happen if we have no knowledge. therefore before entering the world cryptocurrency would be better if we understand it well first.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?

It is very risky to invest in cryptocurrency. Yes we can really earn big amount of money in cryoto but there is no assurance because we can be scammed earn nothing and the money you invest will also be gone. You must know, and understand what you are investing. So as a newbie, I advice that you do not invest at this early. Try to learn first. We are not in a hurry
Activity: 168
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?

In my opinion, crypto investment has the same risk as the others. People doubt it's natural, perhaps because it is one of the newest investments and the direction of digital future.
Activity: 168
I am with my investments at the beginning of this year amounting to 10,000 dollars. Now on the account if I sell my coins I will have only 5000 dollars. This is a very risky investment
Well, I've had my moments, too, when my portfolio was falling and more than twice. But it's just a moment this was. I knew that if I waited, I'd get a lot more.
Activity: 126
Before investing, you should carefully analyze the situation of each penny you want to buy, carefully consider before making a choice, since that is your starting point, whether it is successful or not. this choice.
Activity: 102
Investment is risky. The risk of cryptocurrency lies in its high profit. This is relatively high risk. If you are a newbie, don't rush to invest. You don't know anything about the market. Don't blindly invest in funds. Otherwise, when the market falls. You have no way to make good judgments and decisions. Very easy to lose
Activity: 170
It is little hard to tell it, because everyone has a different point of view but i will explain my opinion. When you put your money into this crypto, we can expect nothing because we dont know, what will happen to your coin, the price can be higher and lower. And then if you dont have any knowledge, it is very risky, you dont know what's good for you.
Activity: 188
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
is actually very risky for beginners when investing in crypto, because if one calculation at all will get a decent loss, the coin in the crypto can not be lost, but if you get loss how else?
preferably beginners in the world of crypto if you want to invest, learn about investing in crypto first, especially how to read the price graph
Activity: 74
There is always a risk in investing,now everyone knows how risky to invest in cryptocurrency,you need to have a lot of experience in trading.
I think the only risk, or rather stupidity that can allow a beginner, is to start buying coins at the time of growth, and then get a wild minus, as it was the top. So it is not necessary to invest all in one token and wait for the profits. Read, learn, you it will take not more than a month, but then the results will be, but not a good call.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
investing in crypto currency has a high risk but you can minimize the risk by analyzing a project first and see the experience of their development team
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
Investing in crypto currency is quite risky, especially for beginners. Hacking risk, loss risk and more. How to minimize the risk with the correct management of accounts, privat keys and passwords. Also when investing, use free money, in the sense that the money is not to be used for daily needs. other than that starting from a small scale so as not to be surprised if you lose and learn about crypto is important.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
The biggest downside to investing in digital money is fluctuations in prices. Investing in high risk, but also profitable when successful!
Consideration and investment in quantity is still safe for life!
Good lucky!
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I am with my investments at the beginning of this year amounting to 10,000 dollars. Now on the account if I sell my coins I will have only 5000 dollars. This is a very risky investment
Activity: 504
Merit: 101

It's very risky investing in cryptocurrency because of the volatility of its price. It can fluctuate or change from a very short period of time. You need to check it time to time before it drop a lot and lost your investment.
Activity: 99
If we buy Bitcoin at its peak, maybe we will lose more than half of its value now, and Bitcoin is one of the safest. So that's the risk. Maybe splitting on some coins would be a good strategy, because we would not know for sure which coins are growing 20 times in six months.
Activity: 93
https://WWW.DAXICO.COM
Very big risk of investing in cryptocurency for beginners, because it must be considered first investment in what coin and how long, for its prevention should be read carefully with whitepaper coin, it has reached its softcap and hardcap it ...
please to know market for coin ini our Investment
Activity: 7
There is always a risk in investing,now everyone knows how risky to invest in cryptocurrency,you need to have a lot of experience in trading.
Pages:
Jump to: