Pages:
Author

Topic: How risky to invest in cryptocurrency? - page 28. (Read 3046 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 109
Determine the time for monitoring the market, I think at least 3 months, during this time you can imagine how to act on the crypto market and not go bankrupt.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
Investing in Cryptocurrency is very risky, this is because the price of coins that are very fluctuating kriptocurrency, can rise and fall very high in a very fast time. so before we invest in Cryptocurrency, we should know all that. and to overcome this problem, we have to prepare our mental, before we go into Cryptocurrency field, we must be ready to lose our money, and we should not be crazy because of it. investing Cryptocurrency is at high risk, but also can provide a very high chance of success as well.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
It's risky when you do not know what to do. When I decided to try trading I lost 80% of my deposit, so it's better to learn first, and then risk your money
Activity: 2268
Merit: 789
It is risky when you invest your last savings, and it is even worse if you get credit to invest. It could be very tricky and you can loose everything. Otherwise it is ok if you loose a little, and it could be better when you gain a lot. Every person should understand this

Generally, before you invest your resources, you might want to consider that as the money that you are willing to risk and lose in the event that the market prices decrease. Considering that cryptocurrencies have no government regulation, country/state prohibitions throughout the world, and a volatile price, cryptocurrencies are definitely risky compared to other investment alternatives.
Although the risks are high, there are ways in order to mitigate such circumstances by a variety of methods such as by studying the market supply and demand, knowing which ICO to invest, diversifying your investments by allocating them into multiple investment tools, etc.

Personally, I consider cryptocurrencies as investment tools either for short or long-term (mostly for short) since I take advantage of its high-volatility as an opportunity to sell my coins on a price higher from what I initially acquired them- thus making my investments sound and profitable.
Activity: 142
It is always risky to get wealth. Want to minimize the risk I think you can choose to invest in some excellent cryptocurrency for a long time, I think Ethereum will be a very good choice.
Activity: 38
Just as risky as anything you might invest in. I see no point in that question actually? you can't win without a risk
Activity: 40
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?

There is always some degree of risk involved. however the greater the risk, the greater the expected return. from a personal experience, i believe that it is 'wise' to look into an ICO's whitepaper, to check their social media channels, their vision and then to make the decision to either invest or not.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
A beginner should not rush to invest in cryptocurrency at all. You have to learn a lot and do many researches on many possible ways to preserve your capital and not lose much. The market will always be there for you whenever you are ready to start trading. Also you must not see it as a get rich quick scheme.
Beginner is not enough to know what should to know before investing so decide not to invest first is more wise rather than greedy to make money but ending with loss. Risk is always here so dont throw your power to reserch zero risk. Risk must be taken but its not more than the reward ratio.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
investing in crypto currencies is a great risk especially for beginners who do not know about crypto currency investments correctly, investing can make you rich but also can make you lose your money and become poor if you are wrong in making decisions
Activity: 322
In the long term, I believe that investing in cryptocurrencies is very profitable but in fact the investment is always a risk !
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Yes it's risky to invest here in crypto market if you're new but it lessen by knowledge and experience. For me crypto is easy to understand and adopt if you really have passion and perseverance to become a successful trader someday, but if you're just here because you are greedy with money and doesn't want to do hard work to earn profit then surely the result will be loss. So if I were you come think by yourself if you really like crypto and will do anything just to learn it.
Activity: 167
Risk is somehow a twin of investment.  There will be unexpected failures due to scammers but the more we have ideas in the long run, the more we learn how and when to invest appropriately. So understand cryptocurrecny first before you invest.
Activity: 336
so far this is very risky for the beginner because they lack of knowledge and details about on how to get good bounty, nowadays lots of campaign and bounty is going to irresponsible because of their manager many scum are now seen so this is not a good time for those who didn't knew how to ride on this kind of situation..

The risk to invest is always there. So we do not control here. Better to just be careful because if we invest more its very risky. If you want to invest you should not invest all your money you should invest in small amounts to avoid consuming all what you have. So simply be always careful to invest.

I am totally agree with you, you should be ready to lose your investment funds or see them going down by 50% and stay calm. But high risk means also high reward and profits for the investors.
Activity: 80
so far this is very risky for the beginner because they lack of knowledge and details about on how to get good bounty, nowadays lots of campaign and bounty is going to irresponsible because of their manager many scum are now seen so this is not a good time for those who didn't knew how to ride on this kind of situation..

The risk to invest is always there. So we do not control here. Better to just be careful because if we invest more its very risky. If you want to invest you should not invest all your money you should invest in small amounts to avoid consuming all what you have. So simply be always careful to invest.
Activity: 305
Activity: 148
The investment risk lies in what project you invest in and whether you know enough about the market. When you have enough knowledge of this market and have rich investment experience, then I think the risk of investing in this industry is very small.
Activity: 148
For novices, not knowing the changes in this market is the biggest risk. When you invest in a coin, the fluctuation of this market will make you unacceptable, so the first thing a novice needs to do is to familiarize with the market and then slowly accumulate some Investment experience.
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
well, you can lose your money if you do not invest successfully in some coin
I think you should invest in large and fairly stable coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS
Activity: 658
Merit: 106

Actually when it comes on investing, they have risk especially in crypto currency if you don't have any knowledge about crypto, so if you have that knowledge, you can handle what that kind of risk is, and you can avoid the project that can't help you to grow your money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
Prices have dropped a lot and investing now is not too risky. Altcoin prices have fallen to the bottom and are no longer falling to the bottom.
Well, no one can predict the movement of crypto market, that's why it's so narrow to tell that the falling of value is already in the bottom. That is the common nature of what we are fighting for since the start.
Pages:
Jump to: