Pages:
Author

Topic: How risky to invest in cryptocurrency? - page 33. (Read 3046 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
There is always risk in investment even if it is real property or not, all the more in digital world like cryptocurrency. It is always advisable that when we do investment we'll make it sure that we know a lot if not all about it and never give your all savings so that if you are scammed at least
you still have something to roll over and start again. Experience is always the best teacher.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?

It seems that a beginner's risk is not much different from those in the industry longer, as long as we learn the basics of previous investments. Perhaps the only possible precaution is to start small amounts first, and learn from mistakes. It might take some time before we get used to it, but if we're lucky, we'll get the benefits right away.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?

Most likely those who fail in this field, are those who do not take time well to get the most benefit. Some people are exposed to fomo, but not just beginners, and I think the experience will make them do something different. But of course that does not mean beginners are always more at risk, because luck is very close to those who dare to take risks. And the only way to do it is to start.
Activity: 179
In our daily lives we always take risk in order to survive and to attain what we want in life. Like a successful businessman, in able to be called successful you need to take the risk. Like in crypto investing is risky but if you want to gain more you need to take the risk to invest your money. If you really know what is waiting for you after taking the risk, you can say the risk is worth taking. But make sure you are knowledgeable enough where to invest your money. Scam is everywhere but if you are that aware of the things that is happening around you, you can be save by scammers.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Now almost all people know how risky to invest in cryptos, the market keep falling for months and there is no signal shows the market will stop falling, many people who get involved in this makret on Jan will experience feeling of heaven to hell
Activity: 154

I admit that investment in cryptocurrency is full of risks. Not only to newbies or the beginners in this world of crypto but also to the old ones. Maybe for the beginners it is considered prone due to lack of knowledge and experience but sometimes even how expert you are the field of crypto you have no excuse in the risk. There are several factors that may serve as a reason why it can be risky. The most common are the hackers, scammers, fake ICO, the phising in the internet. Also the volatility of crypto value. One should be well aware of these things before investing your money in crypto.
Activity: 308

Risks for beginners may be greater. Not when the portfolio is experiencing a correction, but when the price begins to rise, it usually will immediately make a sale, before the price becomes higher. This is also a risk, because psychologically will affect the next decision. But it can be prevented by doing research, setting goals clearly, and having enough patience.
Activity: 294

Investment in crypto depends on supply and demand. So it seems to be good if before starting investing, we are a little studied graph a few years back. This is very important, although it will not tell exactly what will happen, I think knowledge will be able to influence the quality of decisions when panic occurs.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1

In my opinion, the greater risk is when we are trading. Maybe we've picked the right coin, but if we do it during the downtrend, I think it will have a big effect. And consequently those who do not have good risk management will actually lose.
Activity: 364
I think that investing in cryptocurrencies for beginners can be dangerous, because you can invest in your funds some altcoins, which you do not know about and they will be just another slag. You can buy coins at their peak and then watch for a long time as their price falls.
Activity: 518
The risk to be worried of is the market volatility of the cryptos. The market value of cryptos do change a lot which could result to profit or profit loss. If you are usuing cryptos as an investment, that is a bit normal but if as a currency, it would be a problem because a currency should have a consistent and stable market value in order to have equality in the market. So if you are awared of these things and would sill want to, you are free to do so.
Activity: 336

I think the main reason why investing in cryptocurrencies is risky is fluctuating prices. You should be always ready for every kind of prices, so I think this is showing that how crypto can be risky.
Activity: 212
Risks in investing are always there! My advice if you are not a professional: invest exactly as much as you do not mind losing!
Activity: 140

Risks are many and types are even versatile.

But most commonly you can get scammed with new ICO projects that keep coming in the market everyday. Many times poeople don’t do extensive research about it and just go on investing their money. Later on they come to know that it was complete scam and loose everything they have.

Scams and frauds can also happen with lending your crypto currency, the biggest ratio of scammer come from there.

Noobs does fall for cloud mining scams where they claim to give you high ROI. They are however Ponzi schemes which you shouldn’t rely on.

Risk of investment is always there,sometimes is just like gambling win or loss. However in cryptocurrency if you do thorough research first before investing you may be in good fortune. Because if you'll be in right coin like bitcoin or ethereum you'll get rich in just a matter of year.
Activity: 85
The volatility nature of cryptocurrency investments actually puts a lot of people off. But it can also be very lucrative to invest in the cryptocurrency business if one understands and have good skills in the industry then the level of risk management is very high for the person and such a person do not make losses easily.
Activity: 53
Risky or not , it's all depending on your strategy, if you choose the safe strategy with the low profits then everything would be fine and it's no risky at all.
But if you're choosing the super profits way then everything is super risky with it.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
If you are a complete newbie not only in this market but in investing in general then I will say that it is extremely risky to invest in cryptocurrencies, it is better that you take the time to study the market and to study trading and investing before doing anything, this will take you some time but it is important to do that investment in time to find out if this is the right market for you.
Activity: 131
as a beginner, there are a lot of things to be learned. let alone to join in the world of cryptocurrency requires a good knowledge, because if we haven't mastered it well then many risks that we will get. such as hacked wallet, wrong in choosing ico and finally got a scam ico, and also failed in trading. it can all happen if our knowledge is lacking. so before joining in the cryptocurrency, we must really learn it first.
Activity: 241
Risks are everywhere. If you want to earn good money then you need to accept risks and be smart making reasonable decisions. As for me, I don't like saying that crypto market is risky because risks aren't larger than any other buying and selling
Activity: 191
I think you should invest in ICO will help you faster than rich. The market is always one of the points at the moment and they will rise again at the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: