Pages:
Author

Topic: How risky to invest in cryptocurrency? - page 47. (Read 3046 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 12
June 12, 2018, 05:25:34 PM
Investing in crypto is an extremely risky investment. Especially for a beginner who has a bad market orientation and is easily amenable to emotions. I recommend not to hurry, to study the market. After that, take the time to make the first investment for the minimum amount.
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
June 12, 2018, 05:25:10 PM
It`s very risky but remember don`t panic when market is going down .... Just keep all your tokens untill market will grow . Untill you sell you didn`t loose nothing . HODL HODL HODL is the power
Activity: 314
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 05:22:19 PM
Investment itself is a risk that everyone takes so long as you want to invest. Whether you invest in cryptocurrency or normal investment, there is still a risk. The higher the risk, the higher the return on investment. You can't be afraid of risk and call yourself an investor. It is also had to gain without investing. Investment in Cryptocurreny pays a lot so obviously there is a risk in it. You can lose most of your money especially when the prices go down or invest in scam coins.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
June 12, 2018, 05:19:08 PM
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?
So before investing in cryptoucrrency you should know that it is a high risk high reward investment, as the market is highly unpredictable and unstable you could have hundreds of dollars today and you wake up tomorrow and you find yourself lost a lot, as terms of what precautions is to know what currencies are best to invest in and that is by searching online and reading forums and people's point of views, and also to not be greedy because probably its our biggest enemy here.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 05:12:37 PM
The risk for newcomers is manifested in ignorance of the principles and behavior of the market, also panic and stress at -40% of its dep, that is, inability to manage these processes.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
June 12, 2018, 05:10:06 PM
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?

I would say it's a very risky investment, but with the potential of a high reward as well. Crypto is surrounded by a lot of speculation, and it also lacks regulation, so it's hard to value it. I would say it has the potential to change our financial world if it ever becomes a decentralized currency. I mean, it's easy to imagine how different things would be if that ever happens. But that is a hard thing to do, so if that fails, it could end up losing almost all of it's current value.

As for precautions, I would say they are the normal ones. Just invest what you are willing to lose. If you do that, then you can survive all it's ups and downs, caused by speculation.
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 12, 2018, 05:03:51 PM
all there is a risk in when we will invest,
the risk we can not use the right example
we buy tokens that are on offer at the time of Ico in start and finally the tokens will be no use at all ..
all there must be a mature plan before we will invest ..
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
June 12, 2018, 04:57:37 PM
Crypto currencies are just as risky an equally lucrative field for investment. For a beginner, I would recommend starting with bounty programs. So you can only invest your time and not risk money.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 04:42:32 PM
For a beginner and for an experienced investor in cryptocurrency will be a one-time risk, but for a beginner it is better to start with a bounty, so will do more useful information during the work.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
June 12, 2018, 04:34:31 PM
For me investing in crypto currency is a very risky move since the assurance of not getting lost is unsure and several factors which we cannot control triggers the movement of its value. I don’t think no one in here can bluntly say that we/you should invest in bitcoin for you’ll surely gain profit in return.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 04:31:38 PM
Now it's better to buy a cryptocurrency. The market is at the very bottom. I think that most of the Crypto-currency will no longer fall in price, and it is worth waiting for growth until the end of 2018
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
June 12, 2018, 04:25:19 PM
if you look at the analyst, the investments in crypto are quite high-risk, but do not forget that with a successful investment you can get a big profit
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
June 12, 2018, 04:23:17 PM
very risky and can not be measured by numbers. there are many risks that we usually get in crypto, if you invest in ico, then the biggest risk is when we choose wrong ico and get ico scam. Other examples when conducting a trade, we are stuck and the coins that we buy his prices continue to fall.

for his prevention is always learn from experience and diligent reading in this forum.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
June 12, 2018, 04:16:09 PM
Now this question is more urgent than ever. The market of crypto currency is falling again.

I think it's worth waiting for when the Cryptocurrency starts to grow, otherwise it's a big risk for investors
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
June 12, 2018, 04:13:09 PM
Like any high-yield business, investing in cryptocurrencies is risky. To reduce the risk, you must have sufficient knowledge about the currency or ICO in which you are going to invest. But it is necessary to take into account unforeseen risks, a vivid example of the situation with Endor and PundiX.
Activity: 216
Merit: 15
June 12, 2018, 04:12:19 PM
The risk is always, you must first understand this. When you accept this and decide, you do not need to invest all the money in one cryptocurrency, divide by a few and leave it at the fiat for a bit on the stock exchange for further purchase, if the rate goes down.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
June 12, 2018, 04:11:31 PM
The risk is you can lost all of your investment. But it is rarely getting loss everything, maybe 3 or 5 times from all of your investment. Of you want to invest because you're new in crypto, better to choose the right coin like bitcoin or ethereum. These good for you, and you can learn little by little next in trading activity.
A good suggestion buddy, since OP was a newbie here in crypto investing those well-known coins like bitcoin and ethereum is the best way to go in investing. These two cryptocurrencies no doubt you have a better profit to invest if you have the patience to wait for at least how many months or a year. After a year experience of investing in crypto and working here in the forum, you have already an idea on how to identify which good project ICO to invest, at that time good for to invest in ICO to lowered the possible risk.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 04:03:16 PM
The risk is you can lost all of your investment. But it is rarely getting loss everything, maybe 3 or 5 times from all of your investment. Of you want to invest because you're new in crypto, better to choose the right coin like bitcoin or ethereum. These good for you, and you can learn little by little next in trading activity.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
June 12, 2018, 04:03:00 PM
Of course the risk here is much higher than in other types of investments, but the profit you can get is even higher than the risk. And I can say on my own experience that, if you can make at least basic analysis of a project you have less than 5% risk to loose and more than 50% change to earn.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 04:00:24 PM
If you invest in bad coins in an expensive market - you can lose x10 in dollars! . it is better to buy on sales - smart money!
Pages:
Jump to: