Pages:
Author

Topic: How risky to invest in cryptocurrency? - page 41. (Read 3046 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?

THe main risk is your attitude to crypto. You can lose believe into it and sell coins when they are cheap. But all crypto will grow, for sure.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Since the crypto-currency exchanges are not yet fully accepted in the world, the amount of risk is much higher than in other legal bourses. By doing research you can reduce the risk of your investments.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
For me the risk is very high, I know some people will disagree, for now most of these tokens on exchanges do not have any usecase, we are just speculating on them, just look at the market over 70% of the value of the market is gone, this is a huge figure, What I would agree with is that there is vaalue in the current market but don't invest what you can't afford to lose
Activity: 866
investing in cryptocurrency is very high risk and as a beginner the sense of do not make any investment if you don't have a better experience a lot of reading and learning so you don't lose a lot of money
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?

Risks are everywhere. Watch on opportunities that could be offered during the work with cryptocurrencies. And there are really immense possibilities to every person who is quite smart and brave to become an investor.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Well let's just say that cryptocurrencies are the riskiest investment. Its especially risky for new investors as they are prone to getting easily scammed and fall into the false hype surrounding a coin. Also if you don't take proper security measures then your coins could get hacked easily from your wallets.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Whenever I see the word INVESTMENT, I see "risk" written all over it. Investing in cryptocurrency is very risky that could even result to negative profit including the capital. There are many points where the risk resides. It could be on the project/coin itself. Failing project/coin means no profit. Another is in your side. Your decision could compromise your profit. This is the decision regarding when to buy/sell. Your way of safekeeping your coin is also a factor. Hackers are always around so if you are not good at keeping your coins then your "should have" profit could be theirs.

It is advisable to pick strong coins to invest in. The stronger the coin is the less the probability of loss.
Activity: 490
The risk in cryptocurency is like two sides of a coin. Distance Between profits and losses are very thin. This is because the price in crypto is very volatile, so the price can change at any time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
For the beginner it is too risky to invest especially when you do not know something about the crypto, it would be hard for you to make money in crypto if you do not know how to make money. You should learn and study the crypto before you do it because you might lose the crypto you have it might be hacked by someone if you do not know how to keep it. So I suggest before you invest in crypto you have to study and read some article so you will not lose the crypto.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

If I am gonna scale them from 1 to 10 then I am gonna say 7 to 8 because of course ypu are a beginner and you do not havr any experience at all that becames much more risky rather than those people who have a history or a background in it but as time goes by and as you gain experience of course the risk will be leasen because you are getting used to it. The things are just having a lot of risk if it is new to you. So do not be afraid to take the risk and to explore new things.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
when it comes to cryptocurrency, it is impossible to be sure of a good result. There's always a chance you can lose your investment but if you invest money for a long time then the risks are reduced because in the long term coins will cost more
Activity: 24
I think that backers that invest in cryptos believe risk is high for a period of time and then shifts towards limited mid-term.
Activity: 238
There is always a risk. Even if you put money into popular and proven currency you can lose your investment if there is a strong collapse of the market as of this winter. Therefore, very carefully investing in cryptocurrency because to insure your money you will not be able
Activity: 169
Crypto currency is very risky, because crypto-currencies are very unpredictable, the volatility of crypto-currency is very often very risky and very dangerous, it is necessary to remember and know this.
This is extremely important, and we need to keep in mind when investing in cryptocurrency. But in the future, cryptocurrency will be stable and will not fluctuate when the government controls the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrency investment is mostly a long time investment that can take up to two to three months before any exchange can be listed and also take few months to hit the ICO prize before balancing it get balance to profit, therefore all depends the developer, which require how far it goes that determine the level operation, finally cryptocurrency investment undergoes processes during the ICO.
Activity: 126
For me nobody truly knows how this new technological application will develop. It could be that cryptocurrency is the future of money, destined to replace national fiat currencies partially or even wholly, as outlined in the previous section. If this happens, the value of fiat currencies will continue to fall against the more popular cryptocurrencies, which will become excellent investments. On the other hand, will powerful national governments accept a total loss of control over the money supply, or will they move to restrict or even ban the operation of cryptocurrencies as a means of exchange? If this comes to pass, then cryptocurrencies might be little more than a passing fad, with 2017’s new high prices representing a bursting “bubble”.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175

There are a lot of risks involve but knowledge and criteria for finding the right ICO to invest is a big must, that is one of the risks, another one is following the development of your coin and knowing when to buy and sell, it's always been buying low and selling high.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
Investment is always a risk. Investitii in cryptocurrency is a double risk because the market is unstable and prices change every minute. If you want to invest your money for a long time then the risk decreases because in the long term coins will rise in price
Activity: 154

Investing cryptocurrecny is truly a high risk  investment. This risk is due to the high volatility rate of cryptocurrency which is the price change is unpredictable. In this factor alone cryptocurrency does belong to the high risk investment but has a high return rate.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
It depends on where you choose. If ICO, it must be risky. If you buy coins directly. So the risk of mainstream coins is relatively small. Especially when it's cheap. It is worth buying.

Yes, it depends on the coin you are investing. For instance, if you investing in coins like BTC or ETH, you are very much safe. But if you choose a new coin, there is more risk. Later approach also comes with chance for higher reward but I advise against it till you gain experience.

Some other factors also affect the risk involved like the current market condition. If you investing in very volatile market, you will have to wait longer.
Pages:
Jump to: