Pages:
Author

Topic: How risky to invest in cryptocurrency? - page 42. (Read 3046 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
There is always a risk to gain something.Crypto is also like that. To earn in crypto you always have to take a massive risk. Without it you cannot achieve anything.Patient is also important key in this world.

It is super risky to invest in cryptocurrency as the price of each coin is volatile. Especially for begginers, as it is not guarantee the ROI is positive or negative. They might loss all the money they invest or it will tripple but they have to do massive research, study thoroughly  the skills needed in investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
You can make money or experience joining Crypto, and make a profit to become rich. You need a lot of investment, the ability to judge market trends and a little luck!
Activity: 165
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?

in my mind, For someone who does not know about cryptocurrency, it can be very difficult to decide which coins to invest and how the risks are. Some research is a must before making a decision. There are many risks that can occur in cryptocurrency, but the biggest risk I think of is that bankruptcies can happen suddenly.

Activity: 77
If you invest in a new project which recently came on the market then you are very much risking their own money. If you invest in popular coins of the top 10 you have almost no risk. But you have to invest for the long term
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
I think that investing in cryptocurrency now is the most risky with comparison with any other commodity. The market is truly unpredictable and really unstable.
It's too much risky in cryptocurrency due to the unstable market prices and the changes from time to time, but in this matter eventhough it's too risky as long as we face and having courage it's all worth to invest because the returned of profit is much higher .
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?

For beginners, it is risky because they still have little knowledge about the reliable websites and campaigns to join to. They are highly at risk when it comes to scammers. Also if they don't know the analysis of the values, they might end up investing at a bad time. The least they can do is to ask the ones who already joined in crypto and have already a long time experience. Also, search as much as possible about crypto related topics like how the system works and how to see if the websites you join to is reliable and trustworthy.

I agree to this. It is really important to learn more about the basics of cryptocurrency before investing in it. There are also a lot of people who abuse their power and scam people. That is why it is VERY important to also read and learn about the certain coin/token you will be investing in. This will also help you to determine if the coin has a potential to grow its value and if you can earn profit from it.
Activity: 83
It's always risky, because the market is really volatile. You might make a good profit in no time, but you might also lose a lot in no time. The good thing about crypto is, that it never complete loses it's value - it's not like betting where you might lose all your money. If you invest in one of the big coins that is low right now (e.g. NEO), you might make a good profit soon, or at least not lose too much in the near future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
I think that investing in cryptocurrency now is the most risky with comparison with any other commodity. The market is truly unpredictable and really unstable.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
Well it is very risky especially when you know a little thing about it and also it is better to gain a lot of information to before you go invest on the crypto currency because doing so might be bad for you and also regret it afterwards
Activity: 28
Now, when 95% of the ICOs is a real scam, it's hard to find something trustworthy and it's always very risky even though this is a decent project, cause they can lost to their more successful competitors. But I would recommend to pay attention to these factors: they should have a good Whitepaper, read it scrupulously, cause some ICO just steal somebody's else Whitepaper and just change the name of the project. They have to have MVP on their website, cause lots of projects like to write how cool they are, but don't have anything except these pompous words. Their employees should have profiles on Linkedin, for example, cause scammers are afraid of revealing their personality and often they whether don't have any profiles of steal somebody's photos. I was written by one scammer who had a woman's photo and man's name Grin Grin Check their groups on the different social networks, they should be active and not filled with bots and fakes. I would recommend you to pay your attention to Cryptics - forecasting platform which does use 100% AI. Their project does satisfy with all these requirements.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
It is too risky for beginners to invest in cryptocurrency because it needs knowledge and strategy on how you can earn and get profit with it. You need to do a lot of research and a guidance from an expert to make sure that you will gain
Activity: 658
Investing in the cryptocurrency market is very risky, not just for beginners, because it is a very volatile and easily "manipulable" market. With a bit of general preparation, diversifying its investments on several quality cryptocurrencies, and a bit of luck, you can still get good earnings in the medium to long term
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
It depends on where you choose. If ICO, it must be risky. If you buy coins directly. So the risk of mainstream coins is relatively small. Especially when it's cheap. It is worth buying.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250

For beginners, it is risky because they still have little knowledge about the reliable websites and campaigns to join to. They are highly at risk when it comes to scammers. Also if they don't know the analysis of the values, they might end up investing at a bad time. The least they can do is to ask the ones who already joined in crypto and have already a long time experience. Also, search as much as possible about crypto related topics like how the system works and how to see if the websites you join to is reliable and trustworthy.
when the market declines, there are market conditions that pose varying risks. if for the fall in the deep enough to make the level of risk high enough. so it will be very risky when the market is experiencing such a high decline. so it is crucial to maintaining market conditions in order not to pose a risk.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251

There are many risks that can happen in cryptocurrency, but the biggest risk I think is bankruptcy that can happen suddenly.

Factors that can cause it are: Moving prices are very fluktuatif cryptocurrency, hacker attacks, personal carelessness in transactions, and scam projects.

Yes very true, with that it would be a bigger problem that anyboy would experience in quite sometime now. So it is very important that before you enter crypto currency you have to make sure that you are open-minded in that kind of situation.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Any investing is risk especially if you do not know what your doing
how to avoid this and not run the risk??
Risks can not be avoided. You can only gain experience, read more on the topics of crypto currency and study all kinds of information sources, such as telegram channels, medium, twitter, YouTube.
Activity: 98
From my point of view, newcomers invest in crypto currency only in bitcoin or ethereum. You can also perform company bounties and get coins from there. Over time, you can try to invest in new projects when there is enough experience.
Activity: 630
The cryptocurrency market can be very profitable, but has a high degree of risk, because it is an unregulated market, and is easily manipulated by speculators of various types. To try to have profits in this sector you need to invest in the medium-long term in the major cryptocurrencies with the best projects, as well as having a good dose of luck
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
Hello all! On my opinion it's not much more risky if we will to compare it with fiat! It's only my opinion I have no any idea what think other people!
Activity: 84
Any investing is risk especially if you do not know what your doing
how to avoid this and not run the risk??
Pages:
Jump to: