Pages:
Author

Topic: How risky to invest in cryptocurrency? - page 43. (Read 3046 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
The risk is very high, imagine investing into a good that don't have company, imagine buying a goods you don't know whether it will die the day you invest or ten years after, think of something that don't have government regulation. So if you are investing, you have to make a research very well so that you will not fall into the hands of fraud.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?
For the Beginner, invest in crypto ist really high risk, because you still have little information about crypto world, i think for beginner you must particepate in bounty campaign, from there  you can little by little understand crypto world
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
It does not reslly matter how risky bitcoin wag going to be if we are willing to take that risk for us to earn in the future.  Because great things are yet to come for those who are willing to hold up the opportunity and do whatever it takes to be successful.
Activity: 378
Crypto currencies are risky and if we look at the currency nature the profit is also high it is volatile form that's why the market value is not stable some time a panic situation is happen so people sale coin and if we invest with patience and mind set then the risk is diversified.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
How risky for beginner to invest in cryptocurrency? What kind of risk factor and what are the precautions?
it is very risky, a beginner must not invest much capital in crypto, because he can lose it anytime. investing is very risky even for the traders itself. so it is so much risk for beginners.
Activity: 420
Let me tell you the truth ,crypto currency investment is very risky in one side but in other side you can earn good investment return from crypto currency, If you invest in shares or banks you will not get fast return on investment, but in crypto currency you can make 10x in you your investment money within some month, example bitcoin the price was $500 in 2016 but after 1 year the price reached upto $20k same like ethereum ripple etc...
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Being not prepared is already a risky part of investing especially if you don't know if the thing that you're going to invest with is reliable or not. Better to search something about investing before you actually do it. Its a real money not just anything that can be easily earned.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
Investment in any asset is subject to risks. Cryptocurrencies are decentralized investment asset with high volatility and not much regulation. hence, are the riskiest investment asset. I would suggest people to go for Fundamental and Technical analysis before starting with crypto trading with more stress on Technical analysis. People are here doing swing trading which can get a newbie rekt if didn't trade according to market and price swings.

This market is highly manipulated by exchanges and whales because of the less volume and circulation. So, unless you believe in your trading skills, better to learn trading before putting in real money. This high volatility and unpredictable market trends aren't healthy to trade if you know nothing about how market works and what are the technical indicators that drives the price.
Activity: 325
When you decide to invest your money in cryptocurrency, you are very much at risk, but there is a great chance of winning, so many risk. To reduce risks,before investing you need to study the project or coin.
copper member
Activity: 378
Every financial investment is risky and crypto is also not an exception  but it provide good return also if you invest wisely. So invest wisely
Activity: 503
Merit: 250

Any new venture for someone is risky if he is not well prepared for him. To do this you need a lot of knowledge in advance, and for example a small amount of experiential investment that will not be a problem if you lose. This will give you experience.  Smiley
Activity: 48
For someone who has no idea about crypto currencies, it would be really tough to decide which coin to invest in and how risky it will be. Some research is a must before taking any decisions. Usually, investing in coins like Bitcoin will be less risky as they are top notch coins and it will be worth it for sure. But once you are a part of the crypto world, it will give you profit after a period of time for sure. So yes it's slightly risky but it's worth it.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 603
It is risky, varies from moderate to extremely high risk.  But also, there have been some extremely high rewards as well which is part of the appeal along with crypto being the future and to early adopt.  Crypto is volatile as it is still in its infancy and scams don't with volatility either; however, this isn't just exclusive to crypto.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Kerja Cerdas

There are many risks that can happen in cryptocurrency, but the biggest risk I think is bankruptcy that can happen suddenly.

Factors that can cause it are: Moving prices are very fluktuatif cryptocurrency, hacker attacks, personal carelessness in transactions, and scam projects.
Activity: 8
To show you how volitile the market is I started my journey in crypto in October right before the big Bitcoin pump. I chose to invest about 400 USD in altcoins, all I could afford to loose. At the hight of the market in January my 400 dollars was worth 6000. Today it is worth 1200 so although I am still up, the market is very volitile. Wish I got out at 6000 and back in now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
the risk is enormous, even a person may become poor with only a matter of days
but there are also people who are good at seeing opportunities, and he gets a sudden wealth in a matter of days as well
cryptocurrency is very risky, and also with those risks, only people who have patience alone will make it through those risks
Activity: 141
Merit: 2
It is so risky in joining in cryptocurrency specially for begginer because it has so many scammers. Investing in crypto currency is very risky and one of the best precaution you can take when investing in crypto currency is to invest what you can afford to lose. Only belive on yourself and dont trust too much on those people who you doesnt know. Always read here before investing. Keep doing a research and always consult experience people here in bitcointalk before you invest. Most questions about cryptocurrency can be found here in bitcointalk.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
Investing in all kind of business is risky same in cryptocurrency. Your investment is at risk in crypto because of its high volatility. Risk can be minimize with good understanding of crypto through dept research.
Activity: 85
1. Many scam ICO
2. Shitcoin
3. Price change (most of them are drop) too fast without reason
4. Less people understand and believe
5. Whale make prices
6. ....
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
the biggest and most visible risk is when we have an investment asset with a certain purchase price then and it is current or in the deoan period the price falls. let's say that happens in late 2017 to early 2018, when prices rise high and then fall. people who hold bitcoin in that period are definitely losing enormous. but behind the big risks there must be big profits as well, when the price goes back up.
Pages:
Jump to: