Pages:
Author

Topic: How safe is it to put everything in one cryptocurrency? - page 15. (Read 3727 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
Actually, you still need money to maintain your life and other real investments. So just put a small portion of your money into the crypto (money you do not need to spend in a while) and consider it as a long term investment.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
I never suggest putting all your money in one cryptocurrency because it is a simple rule that never put all eggs in one basket. Always try to invest your money in a minimum of five instruments as this is the good strategy rather than putting in one coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
The investor's rule is not to put all the money in one coin, we invest in 10 and more likely that half of the 10 coins will disappear, and the second half will bring a refund and profit.
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
I've been thinking a lot about this issue. I heard more than once that many are discussing this topic. Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies? Or to distribute all the money in all the coins available for this amount?

It is not the safest thing for you to put all of your money into cryptocurrencies. you have to know that there is always the threat of being hacked and then again there is also the problem of the coins being very volatile which means your coins can lose a lot of value in a short amount of time. The only money you should be putting in cryptocurrencies is money you are willing to lose to investments
Agree with you, the latest example is the situation with Oyster Pearl, i was sure about project is not scam, but shit happened and founder stole a lot of money from investors. Now they are waiting for token swap but the price will be at bottom i think. Cryptocurrencies are very risky.
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
I've been thinking a lot about this issue. I heard more than once that many are discussing this topic. Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies? Or to distribute all the money in all the coins available for this amount?

It is not the safest thing for you to put all of your money into cryptocurrencies. you have to know that there is always the threat of being hacked and then again there is also the problem of the coins being very volatile which means your coins can lose a lot of value in a short amount of time. The only money you should be putting in cryptocurrencies is money you are willing to lose to investments
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
Any investment adviser will tell you putting all your eggs in one basket is very risky and would make it very easy to lose your entire investment. But what they won't tell you is that the highest possible rate of return can only be accomplished by investing in a single asset, you just have to make sure it is the one that will outperform all the others.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
investing in crypto currencies is very risky. nothing guarantees that your investment is safe. especially if you invest only in 1 type of crypto currency it will be very risky
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
When investing in one coin you increase the risk of losing your investment because when you invest in different coins some will rise, some will fall but you will end up making a profit with some coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
In the present market scenario, i think this is one answer everyone is still working on, changing with time and situation.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
If you keep the money in a single crypto, sure to monitor it very easily. But you only get a slight advantage. You should invest in some Altcoin with big volume. That way your benefit will be greater too.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
Keep assets better in a few coins.  This increases the odds.  To increase the assets of your portfolio, in my opinion the best option.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
investing in one or two cryptos might be good enough for the long term. but when this to trade would be a hard thing when crypto crashed the price. the results obtained could certainly large enough capital because of the focus to one or two cryptos only. the risk is obvious when the loss will be felt once the falling value but for the long term, it is likely it could be covered.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
As a matter of fact, it is not safe. Diversification is very important when it comes to investment, because you never can tell  which will yield the desired result. Even if they will all be productive or successful, the level of success cannot be the same.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies? Or to distribute all the money in all the coins available for this amount?
Investments diversification is the best approach for any investing market if you want to secure your investments then diversify if you want to risk all the money and hit the jackpot then put your money in one coin. This is a simple principle and if you don't understand it you shouldn't make any investment
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
For me it does not matter how much crypto you invested even one there is nothing threat, a very common practice. The question is always the same, do not invest the money that I'm afraid to lose. Choose a cryptocurrency very carefully and then profit will rise.

Exactly, the old adage, "invest what you can afford to lose" is very applicable. But if I wanted to choose just one coin, then its better to put it in Bitcoin. Higher returns plus there's still enjoy the support of this community and its growing every year.

Alts is good but majority of them are simply there to be a pump-and-dump scheme so just be careful of your investments in the alt market.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
For me it does not matter how much crypto you invested even one there is nothing threat, a very common practice. The question is always the same, do not invest the money that I'm afraid to lose. Choose a cryptocurrency very carefully and then profit will rise.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Personally, I feel that you should never put all your eggs into one basket. Neither should you thin them out so finely. Find a couple of currencies, maybe 5???, that you feel has potential and leave them there
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
It's not safe at all. I tell you. Think for yourself, the chances that one coin will die are much greater than that your entire portfolio of 100 coins will die out.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259

It is not safe and was never a good idea, diversification is a key to success in the financial world. I would pick from 10 till 20 tokens, depends on you though, would you be able to track that many or not.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
During the bearish market it is good to have all your funds in BTC. You can spread it into several altcoins but your funds
will not be safe if the whole market is declining and crashes.
Pages:
Jump to: