Pages:
Author

Topic: How safe is it to put everything in one cryptocurrency? - page 11. (Read 3727 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
It depends on you and the current situation also, depends on you of how you choose a coin/s that you think that if you invest on it, you can gain a good profit. But if you put everything in just one coin, i think that's not a good idea. Just pick the top and most listed coins to invest.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
I treat cryptos like any other investment, it's wise to diversify your portfolio especially if you've invested a generous amount. You risk losing your capital and potential profits if you put everything in one coin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
It is never safe to put all of your money in one place even if it is not cryptocurrencies. The best thing for you to always do when you are investing is to make sure that you are diversifying your investments. That way you can be sure that when a project crashes that you are protected in another project where your money is and you can use that to cover up
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
I've been thinking a lot about this issue. I heard more than once that many are discussing this topic. Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies? Or to distribute all the money in all the coins available for this amount?

It is not really the best thing to do in a cryptocurrency. The way you hold the money in only one cryptocurrency rather than distributing it others. What will happen if the price of that crypto suddly falls down? It may be a disaster though, if you distribute your money in many crypto it will be safer.
Activity: 588
just put on one or two crypto course will be a good thing when the market is in good shape in which the increase continue to occur. However, when the market in conditions like this time then play several strategies and share them to as many coins as there will be more important. This will make the results of crypto obtained will be losses where balanced when the coin falls will not be great and will be tetutup by others.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
I've been thinking a lot about this issue. I heard more than once that many are discussing this topic. Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies? Or to distribute all the money in all the coins available for this amount?

do you really have doubt? If you really may think is safe, please think twice.

I really hope that you don't do quick choise..
OP must consider about the volatility in the crypto before he wants to put all of his life in the crypto. Remember there was a lot of examples about people are loosing a lot due to the bearish trend. that's why OP must consider about all of possibility dude.
It's much better to put all of things in the major crypto rather than small crypto.

My one cent opinion on the above topic question is this, to be direct and frank, investment into one crypto currency compared to two or more spread investment have the same Risk factors when it come to investment, we may lost or gain at the same time on the investment into crypto currency market dependent on the market movement of such coin as posted in the market trading, again, it is individual preference whether to invest on one crypto or more?
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
There is nothing good about it - even the best coins can fall pretty low, so diversify your portfolio and buy couple of different coins to increase the safety of your money. Never put all egss in one basket!
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
There is nothing as good as diversification. So do not put your eggs in one basket, because you never can tell what might happen to that one basket. So do not try to venture into investing all that you have.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Its very unsafe to have everything in one cryptocurrency i do advise you diversify in your investment place them differently so as to make profits when the time comes everything could crash and you go red or broke
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Its stupid to hold all your eggs on one basket ,and you won't know if the coin will be better on the future ,the answer is its not safe to hold all your investment on a coin or project only ,you have to diversify and create your portfolio ,splitting up your money is to invest in more than two coins is the best
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
Don't invest too much in one crypto because you can loose all the money in that way. There are too many risks like exitscam, delisting, hack etc. Diversify your money in several coins because it's more secure for you.
Activity: 714
The main rule for investing is to invest what is ready to lose and never put all your eggs in one basket , to reduce the risk of losing their investment. The hallmark of the crypto market is more volatility , which gives the opportunity to get a good profit in a short period of time , but carries a large risk of loss . Therefore, carefully choose coins for investment and your investment portfolio should not consist of the same coin.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
The chances of hitting big is high but the risk is also high if you choose to put it in that way. Investing in crypto can be compared to gambling in a certain way. Putting eggs in one basket always have cons and pros, you have to decide for yourself what is best for you.
copper member
Activity: 275
If you feel confident with one of your chosen cryptocurrency, you can save all your assets in it. For me, saving assets in one cryptocurrency is very risky and I prefer to share my assets in several cryptocurrency.
Activity: 294
It is always best you split your money to buy different coins. Depending on how large your funds may be, you can split it into 10 different coins, and then watch them grow for you.
Activity: 994
investing all the money we have in cryptocurrency is very dangerous because crypto prices are very difficult to guess and many hackers are trying to get money for free, but if you have expertise in determining the best coins and maintaining the security of assets that you have well, then you will get many benefits in the future
Activity: 462
Good Morning

Never invest in less than 5 coins. Diversify your investment in more than 10 coins or better is to invest 3-5% in different different coins. Just look for potential projects and buy them for short term.
Coins with a small capitalization profitable to buy do not forget that it is not short, but long. The one who waits will receive the wealth, the main thing to believe in it.
there are a lot lf tgjngs taht can be usefuo ah dtHt are worth to risk for them but not this case tpu shpuld not keep everything in one place
Activity: 462
Good Morning
it is not safe at all even of the crypticurrency is really good ypu will always have a frisk to lose everuything at one single day
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Never invest in less than 5 coins. Diversify your investment in more than 10 coins or better is to invest 3-5% in different different coins. Just look for potential projects and buy them for short term.
Coins with a small capitalization profitable to buy do not forget that it is not short, but long. The one who waits will receive the wealth, the main thing to believe in it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
It's not very safe really, remember that the first thing you learn when you have some kind of interest in this, is to try to diversify your investment to minimize losses, imagine you put all your money in an alt and the price collapses as it has happened many times already? you would be out of money to invest and all in a single day, could be catastrophic.
Pages:
Jump to: