Pages:
Author

Topic: How safe is it to put everything in one cryptocurrency? - page 12. (Read 3727 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
It is not safe but quite dangerous,if you still wanna do it- buy only bitcoin,this is the safest long-term investment,now the situation at cryptomarket is kind of unstable so better wait for the new uptrend and then buy cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
It seems to me to have investments in one currency currency is very dangerous, it can turn into the collapse of all your money. Although it depends on the coin, if it is a proven good coin like ETH or Bitcoin, then you may be able to earn good money in the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
I've been thinking a lot about this issue. I heard more than once that many are discussing this topic. Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies? Or to distribute all the money in all the coins available for this amount?
It depends on what you will choose. Investing in one altcoin is not good idea and you should not put all eggs into one basket. Only crypto I think it is worth to invest all funds in is bitcoin, but don't take this as and investment advice, just remember, you only need one successful crypto to make you rich one day.
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
I've been thinking a lot about this issue. I heard more than once that many are discussing this topic. Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies? Or to distribute all the money in all the coins available for this amount?

Never invest in less than 5 coins. Diversify your investment in more than 10 coins or better is to invest 3-5% in different different coins. Just look for potential projects and buy them for short term.
Activity: 170
IceChain is offering a decentralized and fast serv
I think it's safe, while you are right in choosing a token or coin. and I think it's useless to invest in lots of coins, but the coin is not clear about its future. better one but have a bright future.
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
Stick to the principle of diversification!! If you must stay safe that principle would be your best guard! Have you ever thought of the "supposed impossible possibility"Huh One where you have hope and believe that this coin/token or that other one will stay unshakened and then you wake up 10 minutes after your first thought to discover that the coin/token is no more!! This is one reason why you should never put all your eggs in one basket! It is the worst mistake anyone would ever make particularly in crypto!! Be guided
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
To earn, not burn out, you need to invest in a few coins. The cryptocurrency is young, unstable and risky.
Activity: 532
It depends on which cryptocurrency you want to invest. If this is really good and promising one like Ethereum - it can be a very profitable choice, but it`s a very risky decision. More wisely it divides your investment on some good and promising coins.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
It is purely safe as long as the coin that you invested is surely can generate income. And best also to secure the wallet that you are holding the coin to have a good chance of not getting hacked. Ensure your private key is safely hidden on a cold storage.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
Of course, I knew that people can do anything because of the desire to earn and get money. That's what I could not imagine.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I dont think putting everything in just one basket is safe or good. it is always good to diversify your investment. so incase one will mess up, you still other coin to hodl on.  Cool
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
It is not safe to put everything in just one cryptocurrency, even if it have a good potential. The price is volatile, and there is a high level of instability in the crypto market. So the safest method is investing in diversified cryptocurrencies to make your profit larger, and reducing the risks of losing.
We can spread our funds into different coins but it is not good to go for more coins which couldn't be manage well. We need to manage them so prevent by losing as we are in high volatility market.
Yes, I've agreed putting our money in a single coins may give us a less profit but if you'll go for Bitcoin alone you can still have a secured profit.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
When you live in a country where are the riots, the unstable government, the USA sanctions, then putting everything into cryptocurrencies is the most sensible thing what you can do. Look what is happening in Venezuela or Turkey.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
It is not safe to put everything in just one cryptocurrency, even if it have a good potential. The price is volatile, and there is a high level of instability in the crypto market. So the safest method is investing in diversified cryptocurrencies to make your profit larger, and reducing the risks of losing.
Activity: 329
AGATE
Very dangerous. You will understand, any coin can disappear in any coin. Even everyone's favorite Bitcoin. So it is better to stick to diversification and distribute money between projects. Then when one disappears, you won't feel any loss.
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
We need a middle ground here. it is not necessary to invest everything in one cryptocurrency,because it is really risky,but it is not necessary to invest in 30-50 altcoins,if the investment capital is not large. in my opinion, 10 most promising cryptocurrencies are the best option.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
In my opinion, the most win-win investment strategy is as follows: 50% of the funds should be kept in Bitcoin, and concerning the rest funds you should select your favorite coins from the top-10 of the Coinmarketcap.
I would choose completely different actions and invest 50% of my money in ethereum. In any case, such an investment carries much less risk than an investment in Bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
In my opinion, the most win-win investment strategy is as follows: 50% of the funds should be kept in Bitcoin, and concerning the rest funds you should select your favorite coins from the top-10 of the Coinmarketcap.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
not safe absolutely, dont put everything in one currency and in one place, market is not stable, also hackers dont sleep!
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
no one can guarantee with your money in one type of crypto and hope there will be no loss, no one is able to analyze it.
my advice should be to use only part of your money to invest crypto, and even then not in one type but with several types. for the most stable and long-term is on dogecoin which is proven from the past with passive movements.
Pages:
Jump to: