Pages:
Author

Topic: How safe is it to put everything in one cryptocurrency? - page 16. (Read 3727 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 1
It all depends on how much you can afford to invest. Investing a very small amount spread in many coins will only amount to huge transaction fees so it's better to invest according to the size of your Investment.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
I've been thinking a lot about this issue. I heard more than once that many are discussing this topic. Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies? Or to distribute all the money in all the coins available for this amount?

I have tried the option of spreading my money into many strong cryptos as people say it's the better way but it has not really worked well for me. My capital is at loss and stuck in many coins. I would prefer choosing only 2 to 3 cryptos from now.
Activity: 223
I've been thinking a lot about this issue. I heard more than once that many are discussing this topic. Is it safe to invest everything in one, two cryptocurrencies? Or to distribute all the money in all the coins available for this amount?
Of course, the safer invest in 2 promising and stable coins from the top-20 than in a lot of risky altcoins.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Actually if you take Top 3 Coins/Tokens and Lets say you invest all in Bitcoin or Ethereum then you probably more safe that you will invest in other tokens . I would not do that , better split them up , just in case one dies and other lives Smiley Never put all eggs in 1 basket , remeber that
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Well, recent Ethereum drastic decline showed how dangerous it is.
Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
There will be no absolute security in the crypto market. We can only limit and control the possibility of bad. Only the moment of deciding to sell and buy the major coins depend on our experience. Roll Eyes
Activity: 644
In General, the very thing that a stupid investor can do, it's all put in one basket,or buy only one token and wait for it to become rich,how many cases there were when even successful projects were bent,personally he got caught when he bought a token like a promising,and a lot of it invested in what he thought he would give a profit,and in the end it turned out that he only lost money!
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I think everyone's decisions are different, but if for myself if the coin development is more promising in the next year, I decide to fully invest in this field with all the risks I have to be prepared.

You will only invest to that coin if you see a good development? Thats a good step of choosing whay coin to invest. Im diversify my investments but Im only choose the best coins. And with this, I wont diversify too much because depending on the marker condition. Theres a time that its fine to stick to bitcoin only when alt market tanks.

I agree...maybe it's late for being early adopters of bitcoin but It's not too late for others coins...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0..I bought them 2 months ago and if you watch it in livecoinwatch you know why now I laugh very loud Smiley people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
How that can be late for being an early adopter? the early adopters are the once that has all the advantage at this moment.

I don't think that example of yours is really an example but you are an emphasizing it so people would see what you are advertising. And you are saying that everyone should conduct research but why is it that you are saying we are all stupid when we've got scammed? how about they are still lack of knowledge and research with that?
Activity: 294
I believe that it is possible to invest in 1-2 , but just to choose very carefully the project and the coin in which you are invested . Bitcoin and Ethereum are the coins that I will always invest in, and especially now is the best time for this. A bad market is a good time to invest
Activity: 202
Everyone has the right to choose how to dispose of their money . If you want to invest in one or two coins, this is only your decision. But you must remember that you risk losing everything in one moment. If you are confident in this coin, then this is another conversation. But you can not be sure of anything unfortunately
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
If that currency is Bitcoin than yes. If it's a shitcoin than no Smiley It's always good to diversify and keep at least 50% of your holdings in top cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 532
it depends on the outcome of your research and better distribute your money. but if you find only one good coin you can allocate a large portion to that. just remember to invest only what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
In this market, portfolio investment is the best choice. Don't put all your money into one coin, it will be very dangerous.  Even if you choose Bitcoin, you should consider your investment horizon, unless you plan to invest for a long time (at least 2 years), otherwise do not do this
Activity: 223
Merit: 11

It would be a huge mistake to invest all your money in a single investment tool, because it is not economically correct and is irrational. All the eggs in a single basket instead of carrying in a variety of baskets, such as how to move eggs in a better option for the safety of this rule should pay attention to your investment and to protect your budget to the highest level.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
It is very risky if you put all of your investment in one crypto but if it is bitcoin or ethereum then I don't have doubt on it because for me my big holding is in this two cryptos, it is always better that you have always reserve altcoins.
Activity: 350
In my opinion, it will not be reasonable to invest all the money in one coin, so it is worth investing in 3-4 promising altcoins!
Activity: 476
Yes you can invest just in one coin but what will happens if this coin be scamed or delisted from the exchange of just be dumped, all your depo will reduce. That's why there is a concept of risk and money management. It is too obvious to explain I think.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy

no one can confirm and give you a guarantee for that, all you have to do is research and analyze it
investment in the crypto industry has a comparable risk, and if you want to buy, this is when you buy for one or two altcoins. the choice is on bitcoin or ethereum and eos. so specify your choice
If you invest in Bitcoin and Ether, then it’s safe to keep all the money in these coins only-it is safe, but if you are considering any other coins, then we need to know about what you are saying. You need to invest your money only in potential  coins,wich can to  development and growth . And if you are not sure of your decision, it is better to buy Bitcoin and Ether.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250

no one can confirm and give you a guarantee for that, all you have to do is research and analyze it
investment in the crypto industry has a comparable risk, and if you want to buy, this is when you buy for one or two altcoins. the choice is on bitcoin or ethereum and eos. so specify your choice
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
I used to do this and not profitable. even as the only invest in one or two coins alone would suffer losses when it experienced a decline. better put in a couple of enough crypto has potential as a net to get a feel for the crypto will increase because it will never know which one will be riding high.
Pages:
Jump to: